[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.41 MB, 1600x1200, farm greenhouse.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53566660 No.53566660 [Reply] [Original]

explain in a few words why you haven't started to farm people as food to eat, there seem to constantly be more people to farm at the median age of 60, so the field will be wide open to being farmed from a based and redpilled political perspective, it transcends politics, and what, you produce people to survive, it keeps society running, no boss, you choose your hours, like right now, I should have went to my facility and turned the lights on, but I didn't, it's been 1.5 hours and not shit will go wrong, life will continue as normal, build a relationship with your community, sell to local restaurants and at farmers markets, leading to a possible career in politics or political connections, pay is good, work life balance is good, you are doing something that is morally good and matters to life on the planet, you produce an actual physical good or service, marxists should love this, you've literally seized the means of production, so why aren't you a farmer

>> No.53567311

>>53566660
Why would I want to keep all the cancerous post industrial surplus filth alive?

>> No.53567547
File: 2.52 MB, 4000x2252, 20211217_144931.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Farming saved my life

>> No.53567763

>>53566660
because per klaus' 4th industrial revolution fewer human beings will be eating traditionally grown food.
instead of grass fed animal products and naturally grown vegetables we will have synthetic lab grown meat, bugs and indoor red light vertical farms for gmo plant foods because the former, according to the elite, use to much fertilizer and land to grow, despite the fact that there are natural fertilizer alternatives through regenerative farming like fermented pee and composting.
look at the eurpean farmers and the 'green' agreements they are forced to deal with.
its unironically ogre for traditionally farmers.
it seems more profitable to sell out and become a synthetic meat maker, bug farmer or vertical red light gmo farmer ie an engineer not a farmer.

>> No.53568303

>>53567547
is that japan?