[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 731 KB, 849x506, goodlookingasianmale.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53516234 No.53516234 [Reply] [Original]

would it be profitable to create a dating app for lonely, undesirable asian men to find their perfect AI girlfriend? see below for market analysis

1. asian men are disgusting, undesirable, and the lowest pick for a husband as far as races of males go
2. there are a lot of asian men, the most of any race (oversupply, possible correction incoming)
3. asian women would rather a white or even black husband than a tiny cocked asian man

single asian men are skyrocketing in number, do you think this is a good business idea, biz?

>> No.53516307

>>53516234
Easy fix tell them to go home

>> No.53516330

>>53516234
Asian men get what they deserve, if they stayed in their own countries amongst their own people then they wouldn’t have to compete with other races.

>> No.53516355

>>53516307
/thread

>> No.53516379

>>53516330
>Asian men get what they deserve, if they stayed in their own countries amongst their own people then they wouldn’t have to compete with other races.
This. Plus they side with the jew whenever possible. They are basically honorary kikes at this point. It is just and good for white chads and black bucks to fuck asian women.
>>53516234
Yes I think this is viable. Asian men can't compete so they need their own sequestered platform. Of course, competition would be fierce as not many women would sign up to exclusively date asian men, however it would still be a prime platform for hot girls to farm beta orbiters and simps for money. I say go for it OP. I would invest.

>> No.53516400

>>53516379
>ignores namefags
Base af

>> No.53516403

>>53516379
there would be no "real" women who sign up, it would only be AI women.

my idea is it could simulate the dating experience extremely well, where even when paying for an AI's meal the AI can still reject the asian man and force him to take a different AI out on a date. this revenue stream is basically free and could occur 20% of the time or greater

>> No.53516532

>>53516403
>there would be no "real" women who sign up, it would only be AI women.
Missed this bit.
>my idea is it could simulate the dating experience extremely well, where even when paying for an AI's meal the AI can still reject the asian man and force him to take a different AI out on a date. this revenue stream is basically free and could occur 20% of the time or greater
What you would need to do is game-ify the experience and tailor it to asian incels, as it has to at least seem attainable. Asian incels are obsessed with attaining the highest score, like on a school exam or in a video game, so as long as you can tap into this latent autistic drive it could work really well. However, the AIs shouldn't act like girls IRL, because asian incels can't get them. They need to respond more to beta behaviors which don't work IRL, but have latent randomness which can leave the asian guy rejected even if he does everything "right".

>> No.53516579

>>53516532
i was thinking i would also have indian fiverr artists active in the fanpages for my newly created AIs, generating fan art and talking about how dating an AI is normal and possibly even cooler than dating a real woman, and how they dont even care about not being able to have sex. real asian men would come and interact with these channels and feel at home, earning "karma"

>> No.53516665

Pathetic all these loser white trash complaining about Asian men not getting theirs when nigger cocks are taking away their white women. Your white dicks are so so so small and your women laugh at your pathetic lives. Hahahahah

>> No.53516728

>>53516234
>create a dating app for lonely, undesirable asian men to find their perfect AI girlfriend
>code 1 AI girlfriend, sell subscription to 100k+ lonely asian men

>> No.53516734
File: 2.91 MB, 1200x675, OP.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53516234
>>53516234
>would it be profitable to create a dating app for lonely, undesirable asian men to find their perfect AI girlfriend? see below for market analysis
>
>1. asian men are disgusting, undesirable, and the lowest pick for a husband as far as races of males go
>2. there are a lot of asian men, the most of any race (oversupply, possible correction incoming)
>3. asian women would rather a white or even black husband than a tiny cocked asian man
>
>single asian men are skyrocketing in number, do you think this is a good business idea, biz?
You really need to move on anon. You just weren't her type. It has nothing to do with race. She probs went out with that Asian guy because he was just more fun to be around. You seem like you have a really poor self image and obsess over things. People just dont want to be around people like that. Maybe see a psychologist or something and focus on yourself for a bit.

>> No.53516761
File: 136 KB, 1024x536, richdad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53516234
>steps in your country
>join military just to kill his own race to have less asians/competitors to bang white women
>smuggle gold
>find a rich lady immediately marry and start buying houses with her dads money
>make a book about 2 dads one was a faggot the other one sucked dicks and that is how you become a millionaire now buy my next book
>landlord that fud his own bags and shill worthless bitcoin and gold
nothing personal kid

>> No.53517293

>>53516734
skinny yellow fingers typed this