[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 544 KB, 1536x2048, 1558265378001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53468870 No.53468870 [Reply] [Original]

As a devout Muslim man, I learned from childhood to reject homosexuality and the temptations of the flesh.

But everything changed when I bought my first cryptocurrency. Years ago, I invested my life savings in Chainlink.

It is safe for me admit it now. Anonymously, I can confess I am deeply in love with another man. His name is Sergey Nazarov.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still a heterosexual Muslim man, sure. I am married to a woman. But I can't stop thinking about being penetrated by Sergey.

Every second I think about his masculine embrace. I want to lick Sergey's hairy armpits. I want to cuddle with him while we swing on a hammock somewhere on a Caribbean beach. I want to suck his average-sized penis and swallow his blessed sperm. I want to receive his jizz deep in my rectum and carry his child. I want to marry him and give birth to a beautiful Russian baby.