[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 78 KB, 738x870, 1506883947382.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5343292 No.5343292 [Reply] [Original]

I'm looking to get into online business. For starters, what are good places to start with investing or rading up on it? What are some pitfalls to avoid?

>> No.5343358

Start by leaving here.
Nothing but a bunch of cryptofag gamblers now.

>> No.5343375

>>5343358
ok, goodbye

>> No.5343508

>>5343292
Dropshipping. I looked into it but I don't really have the expertise. But if I did I'd be raking it in right now.

>> No.5343538

>>5343292
I'm looking to get inside her butthole

>> No.5343905

I want to strangle her while fucking her from behind

Then I want to suck her toes while forcing my cock into her asshole

How much Chainlink do I need to make this happen? I want to make her rim me after taking a large sweetcorn poo

>> No.5344023

Hi OP.

I've started a couple of businesses, I know people who have also created online businesses. Few are successful, ones which are successful generally tread a thin line between success and failure.

> Dropshipping
Highly competitive - you will be competing against established successful business and basement dwellers who have a lot of time.

> Importing and resale
Requires a lot of marketing, few people are successful on ebay/amazon. If you are importing and reselling and are getting a profit, it is very common to soon have another five to ten sellers pop up.

> Affiliate marketing
You're competing against all of india and china, these people are on very low wages so they flood the internet with shitty spam

I have also built a game and released on steam - won't cover which one it is here. It's higher quality than majority of steam games but has only made $350 USD.

Go read some business blogs, find those who have failed and those who have succeeded. Keep in mind a lot of people who fail (80% of small business) rarely advertise their failures.

A more viable alternative is freelancing, freelance until you find your area and then develop a business in that.

>> No.5344065

>>5344023
At the moment I'm maintaining a corporate job, investing (which is returning more than my online businesses) and building up more money until I can get my hands on a decent franchise.

Dream OP, but don't get lured into the scam of drop shipping and affiliate marketing.

>> No.5344285

>>5343905
Dunno, but middle-eastern girls often like white guys. And she does look like Cleopatra.

>> No.5344459

>>5344285
She is some artsy chick which means she'll love to get pounded cos' she has daddy issues

We don't give a fuck about art hoes, bro.

No Negro

>> No.5344816

I should add that i have a Master's Degree in Molecular Biology, but it was purely focused on the scientific part, not so much business. So niche medical and bioengineering markets might be an option too.