[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 672 KB, 636x634, 1674525103214762.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53428142 No.53428142 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Be fucking straight with me, did I miss the bottom?
I had all my savings set aside to buy in at 12k

>> No.53428146

can't be straight with faggots

>> No.53428151
File: 10 KB, 200x252, 1674064681155604.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53428151

>>53428142
Same boat anon I was 15k. Literally had 15k USD on Coinbase to become a whole coiner at a moments notice. Then another 50k to sprinkle into alts

>> No.53428152

Nobody knows. This pump might be over now and we slowly slide back to old prices or lower. There is no fundamental reason behind last weeks price action, its likely just whales and Sam the mega jew manipulating longs and shorts ot make money in a crab market.

>> No.53428166
File: 123 KB, 1097x803, 1671621653554578.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53428166

>>53428152
>There is no fundamental reason behind

>> No.53428168

>if I did it buy the absolute bottom, the perfect number I dreamt of, then I am forever sidelined and will die poor and alone
That's rough

>> No.53428188

>>53428152
>There is no fundamental reason behind last weeks price action
it blows my fucking mind how stupid people here are

>> No.53428214

>>53428166
What is the reason then anime fag

>> No.53428219

>>53428188
So what's the reason then.

>> No.53428244

>>53428142
Bottom was end of last year. Dca at least Anon.

>> No.53428397

>>53428166
Stop spamming this shit faggot
You never give any reason for why it went up
>>53428188
You too, tell the reason or kys.

>> No.53428555
File: 11 KB, 480x360, sam902f83u4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53428555

>>53428142
i'm totally getting that bull statue meaning. but the little girl's meaning is premature. i do know however that if BTC is as decentralized as people say, and there are country's out there that to this day still believe in state banking's possibility, then 20k isn't even a bottom third of its '''''final resting value'''''.

>> No.53428685

I was waiting for £8k this is a fake bull rn Christmas has just gone money has been spent it will dip again soon and we will b in a recession

>> No.53428740

>>53428219
Short squeeze + thin order books. This just affirms your point though. Don’t celebrate any of the bottom callers to actually give a rational response it’s literally just “the bottom is in because it just is ok”

>> No.53428875

>>53428685
anon you know tax season just started monday?

>> No.53428886

>>53428142
yes bulbasour faggot. you did indeed miss the generational bottom. it would be best if you bought above 30k and sold on the retracement to 25k. then you can donate your gains to the state of israel. shalom.

>> No.53429058

>>53428142
it's not, wait for wednesday fomc and google earnings report


everything will dump, while dxy pumps

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action