[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 637 KB, 1536x2048, 479A941F-B0C5-490C-AB97-0F976F2C7FB1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53395366 No.53395366 [Reply] [Original]

Why is k-12 so worthless? People graduate with no skillset to be an employee or employer. You could be a straight A student or straight D and be in the same exact spot in life.
Surely this inefficient garbage system is orchestrated in this manner on purpose?
No skillsets on how to do taxes, how to do a trade, how to do basic white collar shit, etc.
Absolutely worthless. College is the same too. This jewish system makes my blood boil. Ik they do it to make the masses easier to control, but shit pisses me off so badly.

>> No.53395451

They do it so they have more debtslaves:
https://youtu.be/ah2tbJg9_MI?t=20

>> No.53395499

Mate. Here's a secret. Look back at any of those famous people who only had a "9th grade education" in history. Read their actual writing. Read the level of mastery that a 9th grade education meant at that time. Turns out a 9th grade education meant something back then. They lower the standards a little bit at a time. Now we're at a point where freshman college curriculum is being watered down because high school graduates can't hack it anymore.

This is the endpoint of credentialism. If a piece of paper is necessary, then everyone will want one. If everyone has one, then the piece of paper is meaningless. So another piece of paper has value instead. Continue the cycle until we are where I've seen us to be presently. Your bachelor's is the new high school diploma, and a master's is the new bachelor's degree.

>> No.53395531

>>53395499
My whole point is those pieces of paper are retarded and schools should emphasize REAL skills that help people make money so they don't become lost in despair i.e. no skillsets so they live with their parents due to schools failing them horribly. College is also worthless garbage outside of very specialized skillsets

>> No.53395655

>>53395451
Not done watching it, but this is high quality content

>> No.53395660

>>53395531
I only realised this after 2 degrees, I did compsci for my 2nd degree and didn't write my paper for it and it's been 5 years, didn't stop me from finding a job, the interviews I had didn't even ask about my education once I had 3 years of experience. I educated myself on finances instead of writing that long ass paper and am in a far better position than I would have been if I just did as the uni told me what I should do for success. Education is a complete grift these days designed to keep you busy with useless shit so you don't figure out a way to break free.

>> No.53395670

>>53395366
because it's a cashcow processing pipeline from K12-College. Also keeps a lot of 100-110 IQ people employed. Should've kept the old Trivium standard, but I think education as a whole should be much more elitist post-K12.