[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 44 KB, 1280x1280, ripple_1x1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53346374 No.53346374 [Reply] [Original]

after all this time it's finally here, if you were in the group call that just took place and you saw the demonstration you know what i am talking about, i only want to wish you to spend your investment wisely and not sell immediately, based on what has been revealed if true ripple is going to flip the world, the internet, the whole future from now on, so perhaps hold onto the "access" for a little longer

To biz: there are a billion coins, and currencies, the world doesnt always revolve around utility, but no matter what, once the magic star dust settles only robust ideas thrive.
Dont fomo, dont shill, simply inspect ideas, investigating the right assets will pay scales more than slurping the at the right time.
All the schizophrenia originates from valid reasons that were misinterpreted as crazy assumptions.

To access contributors: You made it, this year is going to be fun and scary, good luck.

i will continue browsing biz for the upcoming reactions, but to the most part goodbye and thanks for all the memes, 5 years ago i didn't know a single bit about economics and was certain everything was a gamble especially with Chain Link, it's all a matter of understanding where the world is heading.

>> No.53346608

>>53346374
Don’t spam threads like linkfaggots.
You probably won’t listen.

>> No.53346625

Lmao a fidget spinner

>> No.53346650

gimmie a deet xrpbro

>> No.53346679

2 more weeks. The happening is imminent. Trust in the plan.

>> No.53346951

it's been soon, imminent, around the corner, about to happen and in the pipeline for what 10 years now? Cripple is a complete and utter failure at everything, except for unloading their useless dogshit token by the billions on gullible midwits. So I guess their business model works perfectly.