[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 53 KB, 793x786, 1673994311575.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53319091 No.53319091 [Reply] [Original]

Is crypto dead? I thought defi would be the future of finance and smart contracts the future of business but instead we got Luna ponzi, ftx kikery, dog coins and monkey jpegs. Volume has completely flat lined because no more free money from the fed. No one will ever invest in crypto again.

>> No.53319118

>>53319091
no i think it's going to just become a part of something greater than anyone expects. Amazon rolling out tools for avax & other chains is just the beginning. Can imagine other projects getting acquired by big tech companies. I imagine blockchain knowledge being a lucrative skill set in the future

>> No.53319273

>>53319091
name one problem crypto solves. a single one that the internet hasn't . and crypto cant survive without the internet. the internet does not need crypto. so where is the value? all bitcoin does is track american indices like a stray dog. its for faggots trying to make a quick buck thats it a ponzi. a ponzi a ponzi a ponzi. you are engaging in the most jewish madoff type activity on this planet. kikes like you will be burned at the pyre fuck you