[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 97 KB, 765x754, IMG_0566_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53279870 No.53279870 [Reply] [Original]

Que boss music:

Vitalik:
“Didn’t I tell you? I wasn’t about to waste my legacy, being wrong about a $32 million start up. Still, I think back on those days a lot lately… My mozzarella Pizza and your Cheeseburger… The two of us were a deadly pair, eh?”

Sergey:
“……”

Vitalik:
“By the way… I know all about you, Sergey. Who you really are I mean. The sole creator of Bitcoin, huh? When did you plan on sharing the wealth, you sneaky dog?”

Sergey:
“Listen… You can’t reduce a population of bagholders to loot waiting to be divided. And more importantly, I made a vow to Ronald Mcdonald. I’m going to establish a world of definitive truth, in honor of his big mac, or as I call it, "my big mac attack." Hey Vitalik… You’re the one who doxxed my mother, aren’t you?”

Vitalik:
“Yeah… Sorry ’bout that. Things happen, you know? C’mon, Sergey, don’t hate me. This is a meme war. There’s nothing you can do about it. Besides, grudges get in the way of work, right?”

Sergey:
“That’s true. It’s as you say. Listen Vitalik… I’ve got to drink your milkshake now. Don’t hold it against me.”

Vitalik:
“You arrogant… You haven’t changed a bit! I’ve always wanted to show you who’s better, Sergey. And I’m even more powerful than I used to be..Uniswap oracles! I’m gonna wipe that smug look off your face for good!

>> No.53279934

>>53279870
>Que

>> No.53279977

>>53279934
and wahla, just like that, FPBP OP BTFO

>> No.53280083

>>53279934
>>53279977
Fuk.