[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 42 KB, 646x595, 4489489364.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53234865 No.53234865 [Reply] [Original]

I moved to a new ghetto and found out that the guy 2 houses down is a literal welfare cheat. He was walking his golden pitbull and I said yo and we started talking about drugs, I also have the same addictions. He was nice enough and i found out later he is a literal poorfag (verified by his welfare card). He stays in different foster houses on a seasonal basis, he said he stays in that house from Oct to march.

I not quite even a millionaire. I feel like I could loose a lot from this guy, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I'm on disability and he made no money through a welfare company that you haven't heard of.

Any ideas on how I can benefit from avoiding this guy? I'm willing to actually avoid him, although my skills are limited in this niche.

>> No.53234999

>>53234865
This is a nice thread Anon :)

>> No.53235020
File: 77 KB, 500x627, 1673361301379202.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53234865

Holy shit, your fucked.
This guy is gonna steal your shit, rape you and dismember you anon. And not in that order.

>> No.53235042

>>53234865
I hope he forces his pitbull to rape you to death while he's withdrawing your cash with his glasses down slightly counting your bills while the bully is gnashing away at your groin.
I imagine this guy looks like Ali G but black.

>> No.53235062

>>53234865
OP, I'm gonna translate your post for everyone because it's kinda hard to understand:

>I moved to a new neighborhood and found out that the guy 2 houses down is a literal nigger.

>I cop decent blow but when I heard he was a gangbanger I almost coomed my pants. He's so connected that he could import/export every drug from anywhere in the world. At first when he told me he had 99% pura colombian I was extremely jealous, but then I got angry. How come I get shit cut with levamisole? How come I'm storing NARCAN and testing my drugs? I feel like God is being unfair to me. Why doesn't this guy chop some lines for me? Him giving me a fat gagger is like a guy with literal kilos giving me a eight ball. Why is he so greedy? /biz/, please tell me some tips and tricks I can use to befriend this guy so I can never buy blow again, I'll just mooch off of this guy instead. I could profit a lot from this guy, but I'm not sure how to go about it.

>Any ideas on how I can benefit narcotically from knowing this guy? I'm willing to actually rob him, although my skills are limited in his niche, so I need 4chan's help in hoodwinking him so I can get some cred.

There you go, OP, I saved you some trouble. Don't worry about trying to dress up your writing, it's all pretty informal here. You don't have to try and lie to us, there's no point. You aren't looking for a buddy to play golf with, you aren't looking for a mentor who teaches you the secrets of the business world; you're looking for coke lines to ride. We're all friends here and most of us are smart enough to read between the lines. You don't have to lie to us.