[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.87 MB, 360x302, 1666821964773.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53219877 No.53219877 [Reply] [Original]

>Officer: do you know why I have stopped you chud.
>Chud: Ummm I didn't do it it waz da jooz they made my car faster than allowed
>Officer: son calm down I just want to talk to you
>Chud: IT WAS DA JOOZ YOU FUCKING KIKE GLOWIE THEY ARE TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE *chud tries to grab his gun*
>Officer: *Points his gun towards chud* Don't do it son hands on your steering wheel
>Chud: YOU WILL NEVER GET ME GLOWIES
>*The police officer empties his entire clip trying to stop chud*
>Chud: This..... is... all da jooz fault......they did this to me.....this is why da west is lost *bleeds to death*

>> No.53219883

>>53219877
By posting here you accept to denounce the talmud

>> No.53219884

>>53219877
Do you guys ever get the feeling that black people – niggers – if you will, say nigger amongst themselves to charge some energy force for chimp outs?

Nigger...

I mean literally and unironically what is powering these chimp outs?

Nigger... Nigger...

I think its the greatest force known to man. A great secret only the Hood knows. If only we could harness the power of the chimp out for constructive instead of destructive purposes, we would save humanity with the power of just one little magic word.

Nigger... Nigger... Nigger...

Saying nigger obviously powered the industrial revolution. Those cotton fields did NOT pick themselves. When those black folks were lazing away, a proud Jewish man would whip them into a frenzy.

Nigger... Nigger... Nigger... Nigger...

Legend has it, on a cold winter's night, one would light a fire and spurn it into a roaring blaze by uttering the magic word

Nigger... Nigger... Nigger... Nigger... Nigger...

>> No.53219920

>>53219884
How did you find out? Doesn't matter. You lack the genes needed to harness that power anyway.
All I need is another bull run and I'm getting myself a cute white wife. Life is good.

>> No.53220022

>>53219877
lol why is chud like this?