[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 222 KB, 938x512, 1657732423475.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53171081 No.53171081 [Reply] [Original]

Is Milkshake man just Plan B for boomers?

>> No.53171108

>>53171081
Hes obsessed with the fact that the USD is the best fiat currency in the world, used for international trade, etc.. but honestly who gives a fuck, it's still complete dogshit and hes talking about the dxy eventually going up a whole 15 or 20%. So exciting

>> No.53171179

In the sense that he is a usd maxi and plan b is a btc maxi so both retards

>> No.53171218
File: 142 KB, 1280x720, D1FFDE87-4A2B-4F85-A4F8-1B3163DBB6CB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53171081
China & Russia can rug the fake dollar setting off a scramble for gold

>> No.53171269
File: 112 KB, 768x960, 0l7ofrf6uux71 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53171081
I'd think the dollar would strengthen the deeper we go into recession. As money becomes tighter, companies can't make enough dollars to pay their staff, people lose their jobs and no longer have excess dollars to consoom with. Services no longer make enough dollars to stay in business themselves.

All of these are the result of Dollar destruction either from people/companies defaulting on their existing loans, or by people/companies de-leveraging to avoid margin calls or being crushed under high interest rates.

Sure, the eurodollar is outside the US but everywhere outside the US is hurting for liquidity even more than the US...

The only reason I can think that the DXY isn't going up is that DXY is relative to other currencies and other currencies are also tightening and seeing monetary destruction in their currency, at a rate higher than the dollar which means those countries will go into deeper recession or even depression... Milkshake boy has mentioned this, he has said he thinks the rest of the world's governments will start printing money again when it gets tough for them... Probably because banks/politicians would fail to be re-elected because they crashed their economies with no survivors.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Sent from my IPhone 4 using Tapatalk

>> No.53171458

he is actually right to the extent of other fiat currencies
he still believes that the USD is doomed, just not against other fiat

he is a goldbug

>> No.53171561

>>53171458
>is a goldbug
This. He has said this so often that I think people are intentionally trying to misunderstand him.
That said, he kind of is a giant douche and faggot so I think he just looks for fights.

>> No.53172080

>>53171269
The eurodollar is like 1000x more leveraged than than the US dollar in order to meet the liquidity needs for global trade. The eurodollar is by definition a leveraged currency based on the US dollar but its been leveraged on top of itself more times than japanese steel. We have no idea how leveraged it is because it's outside of the US and thus not under US regulations. So it's pretty safe to assume that if the US dollar is seeing monetary destruction the eurodollar is probably seeing the same destruction 10 fold.

Milkshake man is like the tutorial mode of eurodollar theory. Once you understand the gist of what he is saying, if you really want to get those neurons firing, look into Jeff Snider's content. And once you can grasp his eurodollar content you will have a better understanding of the end game of modern economics. Although Jeff talks in riddles to pad out his content so if you want just the spark notes stick with milkshake man.

>> No.53172217

>>53171269
>he has said he thinks the rest of the world's governments will start printing money again when it gets tough for them
Bank of England already printed money again to bail out pension funds and Bank of Japan bought a record amount of bonds after readjusting their yield curve control target to 0.5%

>> No.53172309

>>53172080
I hate how jeff seems to never make his point very clear
he makes videos, but that's 20 min long talks, why can't he just state something clear, that is suspicious
he never explains the most important subject, the relation between this "eurodollar" and the dollar, debt, and inflation, who manipulates the eurodollar, things like that
lyn alden is clearer and at the same time more precise