[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 113 KB, 1300x776, Ripple Make It Triple.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5316921 No.5316921 [Reply] [Original]

Which one of you fucking mongs was crying yesterday saying Ripple is going down. It was having a rally and went down a cent or so, and you fags convinced me it was a pointless shitcoin.

Ripple is a mooner, been a mooner and still going up. The only coin doing numbers right now while the rest are being raped.
>Normie coin?
>Jew coin?
Even better you faggots, what ever makes my pockets fatter is what i buy. Now i sold some and lost out on some profits, fuck you.

>> No.5317447

>>5316921
Why the fuck are you listening to anyone on here in the first place?
It was already obvious XRP is only going to keep growing.
It's a popular coin. It's a largely backed coin. It's a very affordable coin. Get the fuck back on, buckle up, and wait it out. You ain't seen shit yet.

>> No.5317582

>>5317447
i'm still in nigga but sold 30% of what i had at like 95 cents.

It is mooning by scared normies, someone convinced me that the 'coins' we own from them don't mean shit and won't benefit the share holders in the future.

>> No.5318042
File: 216 KB, 1080x500, Screenshot_2017-12-19-14-01-57-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There has been some weak hands recently. Here is one from yesterday.

>> No.5318416
File: 19 KB, 534x534, 10246548654.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5316921
>Which one of you fucking mongs was crying yesterday saying Ripple is going down. It was having a rally and went down a cent or so, and you fags convinced me it was a pointless shitcoin.

kek'd You actually to listen to the stuff people say on here?

>Ripple is a mooner, been a mooner and still going up. The only coin doing numbers right now while the rest are being raped.
Makes a change. Normally it's right down at the bottom and is a signal when the others are just about to tank.

>>Normie coin?
Yus.

>>Jew coin?
Yus.

>Even better you faggots, what ever makes my pockets fatter is what i buy. Now i sold some and lost out on some profits, fuck you.

* breathes in *

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I sold 25% of my Ripple holdings when it hit 40% profit.

>> No.5318490

it was slowly but surely correcting to lower and lower depths for days, i don't blame you for having jelly hands anon with all the chaos lately