[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 15 KB, 351x351, 1510109630791.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53106058 No.53106058 [Reply] [Original]

>practicing lucid dreams for months >keeping dream diaries and doing conscious checks every hour
>finally had a lucid dream last night
>dream up a hot girl and tell her to have sex with me
>she declines
>try and rape her
>she beats me up and I wake up

>> No.53106105

>>53106058
At least they are realistic

>> No.53106209

>>53106058
Should have spent all those months becoming a chad
It really is that easy

>> No.53106225

>>53106058
you weren't truly in complete power in your lucid dream??? pathetic. once you know its a lucid dream you should be able to take total control. she will take your dick purely by your will wanting it and you being the God of your dream. she has no way to say no she is literally you. and when you fuck a girl in your dream you fuck yourself.

>> No.53106324

>>53106225
>you weren't truly in complete power in your lucid dream
No, we was. That's the funny part.

>> No.53106338

>>53106324
kek. so basically OP joined in on a shared dream space with many players. but the other ones were more lucid and he still was as pathetic in the dreamspace as he is in IRL. KEK. incels can't even have sex in dreamspace. KEK

>> No.53106345

>>53106058
Bro, don't do bad stuff in your dreams, people get hurt in a different reality because of your actions. Try to live respectably in the dream world as well
t. Kafka in the shore fag

>> No.53106454

>>53106345
unironically true.

>> No.53106477

>>53106345
this, the only reason people manage to have sex in lucid dreams is not because they fully control the other entities but because being lucid takes away fear which gives you a very powerful aura

>> No.53106569
File: 65 KB, 1068x601, gigachad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53106058
I only dream about fucking consensually

>> No.53106760

Wet dreams are extremely overrated.
Mainly because you always wake up mid cumming, it's never that full satisfying release because you literally wake up while you are half cumming so your brain is still rewiring a bit with reality not fully knowing what the fuck is going on. So you essentially wake up with cum in your pants and bed sheets while still not fully satisfied. I just end up annoyed, at least let me cum to the full extent you dumb dream brain.

>> No.53106863

>>53106760
it gets boring too in the dream world. theres much more interesting things to do and explore than having sex. i wonder if cooming in a dream girl makes some kind of spirit baby.

>> No.53106920

>>53106105
kek.

>>53106058
you should work on your self esteem anon. My dream girls always open up to me. Actually just woke up and had this busty actress I was flirting with, she showed up twice in the dream but I couldn't get back to her a 3rd time.

Also you should try flying. It's really cool. I sorta flied, it was more like superman jumping, but it was really cool

>> No.53106935

>>53106058
JUST

>> No.53106936

>>53106058
>>53106345

If you die in a lucid dream you die in real life though. So be very careful with lucid dreaming about dangerous situations such as rape if someone from the other reality catches you he might beat you to dead in your lucid dream

>> No.53106943

>>53106058
do be careful
if you lucid dream too much, you may become a targeted individual

>> No.53107015

Honestly the whole concept of lucid dreaming seems like a complete LARP/creative writing endeavor. I can barely remember any dreams and they are never consistent stories, they are just me being in random places that look like they were generated by an AI for a couple of seconds before I wake up.
How are you supposed to be in control of anything when it doesnt even make sense

>> No.53107016

>>53106058
I heard that if you cum in your dream you also cum in rl

>> No.53107071

>>53106936
this is false, I've died in plenty lucid dreams

>> No.53107088

>>53107071
then you die in real life but just become 'aware' in the reality closest to your previous ones

the people close to you in the new reality wont know a thing but the ones in a past reality will be devestated and wonder what happened

>> No.53107150

>>53107015
Gamers are apparently more able to control their dreams more than others. Most of the time, I can make executive decisions in my dreams as a participant. But when I was keeping a dream journal, and working out a way to say "dream" every once in a while, I was able to recognize I was in a dream whenever I managed to say or think the word in the dream.

I've only been able to control it for small bursts before I either wake up or forget I'm in the dream, but I've been able to take the reigns completely, rearranging scenery, which felt like dice rolling into various rooms/settings til I got what I wanted, or like I mentioned earlier, just decided I wanted to fly, which was just gigajumping through a grassy/hilly field for me.

It's possible, it just requires discipline and the ability to force your will, which I learned to do in my dreams when I was a teenager; started with punching a dream character that I knew was up to no good. Was able to get past the whole, slomo arms moving through water thing and really connect. Dunno if anyone will recognize what I mean, but it's possible to break through that slowdown.

This one time though, I realized I was dreaming, was on the street somewhere and as soon as I realized, everything turned gray and all the people in street stop and stared at me. Really felt like I was somewhere I didn't belong, and I woke up. That was legit pretty scary. But the only time it happened.

>> No.53107177

>>53106058
In the book Dream Wizard, the main character becomes a wizard in his lucid dreams and has sex with all these women and even goddesses and aliens and then figures out that making music is the killer app for lucid dreams. His dreams also tell him not to get the vax.

>> No.53107291

>>53107150
Is it at all beneficial? Or just "fun"?
I'd actually like to start a dream journal but all my dreams are random, most of them aren't really "nightmares" per se but just eerie, sad, confusing, I never remember "happy" dreams.
I am usually happy that I forget them over the course of the day

>> No.53107401

>>53107291
I dunno bro, I mean, if you like the idea of participating actively in your dreams, it's pretty cool and entertaining, I never got that advanced through.

I posted earlier about flirting with a beautiful woman during my dream last night and that was nice to wake up to, recall it quite vividly. And I can recall the times I've taken control over the dreams like they are actual memories.

I don't know if it's of practical value, I'm not even certain if I'm just interacting with my subconsciousness or interacting with something bigger than that. Perhaps a more advanced dreamer has unlocked something practical and useful, but I am an apprentice at best.

I did do some mental work recently, had a breakthrough, and was rewarded in a dream. I wrote it down

>I was showing my crippled friend around and got to a beautiful beach with white sands, crystal clear water, and beautiful architecture; there were beautiful people in the water and my crippled friend jumped right in, even though he shouldn't have been able to swim. I jumped in after him, watch him sink to the shelf and swim along the bottom. I looked in the water to make sure he didn't drown and he sprang up right next to me, rejuvenated and happy. The beach was radiating positivity, and that cripple was me, or my subconscious, floundering on the bottom of the shelf, then rising up to meet me, happy and excited to experience.

So if your dreams are giving you this "lost" feeling, perhaps that the way you feel in life at the moment. I mean, if you can alter your subconscious programming for the better, I would say it's work worth doing

>> No.53107425

>>53106936
>If you die in a lucid dream you die in real life though
vaxhead cope

>> No.53107611

>>53106225
>she will take your dick purely by your will wanting it and you being the God of your dream
I know what you mean