[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 53 KB, 640x544, 1653404144426.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53046386 No.53046386 [Reply] [Original]

Have you ever become excessively focused on something, investing all your time, energy, and money into it, to the point of becoming disillusioned with reality? Your vision changes from "that which is" to "that which can be," and you lose yourself in the idea. You endure any harm and suffering as a means to an end, clinging to it as if there is no alternative. The weeks turn into months, and the months turn into years, as you continue waiting for an eventual payout that will make it all worth it. However, sometimes it is necessary to let go in order to free ourselves from unhealthy patterns of thought and behavior. It can be difficult, but it can also be liberating and allow us to move forward and pursue new opportunities like asking how to profit from this.

>> No.53046404

I'll give you a couple of answers I've filtered over the years to be true, from the few times I've gotten a fudder in a rare moment of clarity:

1) Turbo autists who figured out the need for externally connected smart contracts very quickly, and who now seethe at the entire world for failing to understand it like they do. Chainlink is sort of like a metaphor for their general inability to integrate with society, where they are rational and right and it's the world's fault it's so irrational and dumb..
These people fud because in their mind the world should have figured out LINK in 2019 at the absolute latest, but failed to, and so they'll seethe and rage at everyone and everything as a way to express this frustration.

2) People who had LINK stacks but lost them swinging, or gambling, or in a CeFi collapse, or who simply got fudded out of LINK back in 2018 and have been furious ever since. They will never buy LINK because they can't buy it at $0.30 like they had the chance to back then, and then basically rage at people continuing to hold because "if I can't make it then neither can you"

3) People who try to profit off taking an oppositional position to LINK. Usually grifters like the CLCG/Honeycomb/API3 guys, or NEXO, who are charlatan fraudsters and basically parasitic animals to Chainlink just like there are many fraudster teams that are parasitic animals to ETH. They fud because muddying the waters about Chainlink lets them shill themselves, it doesn't go much deeper than that.

4) The seriously mentally ill, like Michael, who also fits in category 2) but has now made a large part of his online identity "being a link fudder" and can't really distance themselves from that because it's the only way they can consistently get attention online, which they crave.

>> No.53046442

>>53046386
how else do you want to make it?

>> No.53046456

>>53046386
here's an idea dumbass. instead of crying like a weepy bitch about le chainlink and le wait just fucking start investing in other tokens and worry about those and just sit on chainlink til it fucking happens. jesus christ you fucking faggots are always acting like you're one 1% dump from suiciding cuz you're not a gajillzionkorilliozeckdillionaire already. holy fuck you impatient faggots learn some god damn patience and accept not everything is done in 6 months you insufferable fucking dweebs. if you had any experience in investing you'd know some things take time but nah gimme my bajillionkorrilliondeckazillion NOW!.

go buy some shiba inu, bone, leash and stfu about chainlink you weepy pussybitch and go focus on other things in life besides you not being stupid retard rich .2 seconds after buyying. you might be waiting 10yrs so sit down shut up and go read some goofus and gallant comics

>> No.53046459

>>53046404
This copypasta rapes all fudders.

>> No.53046482
File: 693 KB, 633x758, 1650469939889.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Potential of Chainlink for Revolutionizing the World of Finance

Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network that allows for the secure and reliable transfer of data between blockchain-based smart contracts and the outside world. This technology has the potential to revolutionize the world of finance by enabling the creation of complex financial instruments and new forms of financial infrastructure. For example, Chainlink could be used to create decentralized exchanges, prediction markets, or automated insurance contracts. Its ability to facilitate secure and transparent financial transactions could also make it a useful tool for combating fraud and financial crime

>> No.53046510
File: 163 KB, 1280x720, 1651088656310.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Growing Adoption of Chainlink in the DeFi Ecosystem

The decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem has seen rapid growth in recent years, with numerous projects using blockchain technology to create new financial products and services. Chainlink has played a key role in this growth by providing a secure and reliable way to connect these projects to external data sources. As a result, Chainlink has seen increasing adoption within the DeFi ecosystem, with numerous projects integrating its oracle network into their protocols. This trend is likely to continue as the DeFi ecosystem continues to expand and evolve.

>> No.53046518

No need to analyze, we've simply been betrayed

>> No.53046540
File: 266 KB, 1433x1204, 1629724637426.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53046386
The Great Bagholder

>> No.53046559
File: 7 KB, 300x242, 1642004906456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53046459
>This copypasta rapes all fudders.

>> No.53046580
File: 115 KB, 814x965, 1671600021454236.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sugma

>> No.53046583

>>53046559
I'll give you a couple of answers I've filtered over the years to be true, from the few times I've gotten a fudder in a rare moment of clarity:

1) Turbo autists who figured out the need for externally connected smart contracts very quickly, and who now seethe at the entire world for failing to understand it like they do. Chainlink is sort of like a metaphor for their general inability to integrate with society, where they are rational and right and it's the world's fault it's so irrational and dumb..
These people fud because in their mind the world should have figured out LINK in 2019 at the absolute latest, but failed to, and so they'll seethe and rage at everyone and everything as a way to express this frustration.

2) People who had LINK stacks but lost them swinging, or gambling, or in a CeFi collapse, or who simply got fudded out of LINK back in 2018 and have been furious ever since. They will never buy LINK because they can't buy it at $0.30 like they had the chance to back then, and then basically rage at people continuing to hold because "if I can't make it then neither can you"

3) People who try to profit off taking an oppositional position to LINK. Usually grifters like the CLCG/Honeycomb/API3 guys, or NEXO, who are charlatan fraudsters and basically parasitic animals to Chainlink just like there are many fraudster teams that are parasitic animals to ETH. They fud because muddying the waters about Chainlink lets them shill themselves, it doesn't go much deeper than that.

4) The seriously mentally ill, like Michael, who also fits in category 2) but has now made a large part of his online identity "being a link fudder" and can't really distance themselves from that because it's the only way they can consistently get attention online, which they crave.

Get raped.

>> No.53046601
File: 60 KB, 822x1024, 1642125790261.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53046583
>I'll give you a couple of answers I've filtered over the years to be true, from the few times I've gotten a fudder in a rare moment of clarity:
>1) Turbo autists who figured out the need for externally connected smart contracts very quickly, and who now seethe at the entire world for failing to understand it like they do. Chainlink is sort of like a metaphor for their general inability to integrate with society, where they are rational and right and it's the world's fault it's so irrational and dumb..
>These people fud because in their mind the world should have figured out LINK in 2019 at the absolute latest, but failed to, and so they'll seethe and rage at everyone and everything as a way to express this frustration.
>2) People who had LINK stacks but lost them swinging, or gambling, or in a CeFi collapse, or who simply got fudded out of LINK back in 2018 and have been furious ever since. They will never buy LINK because they can't buy it at $0.30 like they had the chance to back then, and then basically rage at people continuing to hold because "if I can't make it then neither can you"
>3) People who try to profit off taking an oppositional position to LINK. Usually grifters like the CLCG/Honeycomb/API3 guys, or NEXO, who are charlatan fraudsters and basically parasitic animals to Chainlink just like there are many fraudster teams that are parasitic animals to ETH. They fud because muddying the waters about Chainlink lets them shill themselves, it doesn't go much deeper than that.
>4) The seriously mentally ill, like Michael, who also fits in category 2) but has now made a large part of his online identity "being a link fudder" and can't really distance themselves from that because it's the only way they can consistently get attention online, which they crave.
>Get raped.

>> No.53046614

>>53046601
I see you are acclimating to your rape well, anon.

>> No.53046624

>>53046601

4) The seriously mentally ill, like Michael, who also fits in category 2) but has now made a large part of his online identity "being a link fudder" and can't really distance themselves from that because it's the only way they can consistently get attention online, which they crave

>> No.53046631

>>53046456
It's been six years nigger

>> No.53046638
File: 224 KB, 898x994, chainshit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53046614
>I see you are acclimating to your rape well, anon.
t.incel linknigger

>> No.53046641

The Company had private investors before they launched the ICO.

It was an open ICO, without any kind of OTC VC deal. It came out at the end of the ICO boom too, and at a period where crypto VCs were relatively small fishes compared to now. The few crypto VCs were instead backing complete dogshit that died in 2018.

Despite the immense backing of swift, WEF endorsement etc. the team was surprisingly lacking in public VC connections. The major part of the 2018 era biz enthusiasm was due to how surreal it all felt. If you did basic due diligence and put various pieces together, it was blatant how huge and legit critical it was, yet no one was talking about it outside of biz, and it lingered in the rank 150 for a couple of years.

The few VCs that were in the ICO exited very early. You have to remember what it was like between 2017 bull and 2018 bear. Blockchain had no utility, no applications yet. Just white papers.

The irony of course is that actual developments in the smart contracts space mostly occurred thanks to chainlink itself. But VCs then didn't see it or cared.

The only VC that bet big on it was Framework. A small new fund with no other connections, just a couple of rich dudes with FANG experience and daddy's money. They missed out on 2017 and the early ICOs but they saw it like biz saw it, and they went big on it, and the early projects that adopted it like synthetix.

That was the birth of defi. The first real utility in smart contracts, and how crypto recovered from bear to bull again, which allowed new L1s narratives, yield farms etc. There would have been no bnb or ftx success without defi.

Framework significantly derisked over the years but still remain close to those early defi players to some degree. They since tried flipping and betting on shit like NFT gaming garbage, probably losing already. They're just like the other VCs retards now, it's about connections instead of actual flair.

Other VCs don't want to touch link.

>> No.53046661

>>53046614
'll give you a couple of answers I've filtered over the years to be true, from the few times I've gotten a fudder in a rare moment of clarity:

4) The seriously mentally ill, like Michael, who also fits in category 2) but has now made a large part of his online identity "being a link fudder" and can't really distance themselves from that because it's the only way they can consistently get attention online, trucking and fucking is all they crave

>> No.53046771
File: 811 KB, 1440x1620, 1670431099260.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.53046804
File: 262 KB, 1500x1213, 1645044397773.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Once upon a time, Sergay Nazarov was a successful entrepreneur and the CEO of a thriving cryptocurrency called Chainlink. However, Sergay had a secret weakness: he was addicted to Big Macs. He couldn't resist the siren call of the golden arches, and he would spend all his spare time and money indulging in his favorite fast food.

One fateful day, Sergay's addiction reached a breaking point. He couldn't resist the temptation any longer and made the fateful decision to betray his own company. He sold all his Chainlink tokens and used the proceeds to buy as many Big Macs as he could carry.

>> No.53046817

At first, life was good for Sergay. He feasted on Big Macs morning, noon, and night, and he was in hog heaven. But as the days went by, Sergay began to realize the true cost of his obsession. His once-flourishing business was in ruins, and he was left with nothing but a mountain of hamburgers.

Desperate and alone, Sergay hit rock bottom. But instead of giving up, he did something truly remarkable. He used his Big Macs to build a mansion. It was a crazy idea, but somehow it worked. The mansion was a masterpiece of fast food engineering, with walls made of buns and floors made of patty.

>> No.53046844

>>53046631
exactly my fucking point. if you havent stacked by this point and moved onto stacking other coins you're a fucking retard. muh wait muh sir gay betray muh 1324624576 gajillionkorilliondeckzillion dollars! if anyone is stupid enough to ONLY invest in chainlink and ignore all other coins they can just stfu and quit bitching because they were too stupid to invest in other coins. waaaah im not rich waaaaah sir gay betray waaaaaaah im a retard that put all my eggs in 1 basket I am le retard faggot who deserves to wait 10yrs. go buy some shiba inu and stop being a faggot about chainlink. if you havent stacked by this point you were never ment to make it in life

>> No.53046865
File: 133 KB, 1000x740, 1635628849625.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In the end, Sergay's Big Mac mansion became a tourist attraction, and he became a local legend. He had finally found success and happiness, but at what cost?

>> No.53046896
File: 343 KB, 1125x918, 77793763-4DA5-4A5C-B201-94EB9A8EA47E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53046456
I could feel the tears as you were writing that. No need to lash out at others for your horrific investment decision

>> No.53046912

>>53046459
Its actually one of the least funny things ive seen here. Pretty weak stuff

>> No.53046936

>>53046896
hey retard read this >>53046844
if you havent made your link stack by now and moved to other tokens you failed as a man to secure generational wealth AND bonus wealth in other tokens. stfu sit down and ponder on your failures as a man to stack properly in multiple tokens

>> No.53046977

>>53046896
>t. Michael

4) The seriously mentally ill, like Michael, who also fits in category 2) but has now made a large part of his online identity "being a link fudder" and can't really distance themselves from that because it's the only way they can consistently get attention online, which they crave

>> No.53047316

>>53046936
Ohhhhh my little wolf talks so tough online.

>> No.53047331

>>53046977
>t. Zach

>> No.53047416
File: 232 KB, 1000x1000, FgzXOyZVUAIuY3Q.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53047316
dont talk down to me with your false arrogance. Not my problem you're stupid and cant understand the words I type.
If YOU did not stack multiple tokens the last 6 yrs you have no reason to bitch and cry about muh chainlink and its value because you have other tokens you can focus on while you wait. If you're bitching about chainlink taking 2 long you're obviously a dumbass and didnt invest in other coins. Hope I made it simple enough for your dumb arrogant ass to understand you pathetic underage and/or mentally underage troll.

>> No.53047426
File: 924 KB, 1125x2188, A38BFDF1-D232-45D5-8041-F31F7D8463C9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53046977
>copy pastes like the drone he is
Not very creative are you? Congrats on the big year in ‘22 by the way

>> No.53047442
File: 1.55 MB, 1125x1907, 4AB6C458-7464-42BA-89F9-A4F669092D42.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53047416
Hey man youre not hard. Sorry I know you want to be tough but youre just…not.

>> No.53047460

>>53047416
>false arrogance
can you even see the irony here you mega sperglord?
off yourself

>> No.53047499

>>53047331
>>53047426

>> No.53047510

Anyone noticed how deranged linkers have become? They literally just write nonsense poetry and spam gibberish pasta everywhere.. Wtf happened?

>> No.53047535

>>53047510
this
it's not even funny anymore

>> No.53047539

>>53047442
keep seething peasant. should have stacked multiple tokens instead of all your eggs in 1 basket you absolute retard
>>53047460
*Yawn* and you are who again? run along peasant class

>> No.53047629

>>53047539
>should have stacked
no actually you should have sold your worthless funny internet money at the mania phase for real assets
thanks for playing, smug retard

>> No.53047714

>>53046456
Where is my 6 gorillion anon?

>> No.53047722

>>53047629
ahh you are not only a peasant class but retarded. I'll keep holding for now and sell later when it recovers. you're dismissed

>> No.53047850
File: 793 KB, 1125x1585, EB771F59-5862-4B4E-9ABA-389A36BEDA14.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is this good?

>> No.53048021

>>53047722
>when it recovers
lol

>> No.53048744

>>53047722
Checked, you have a good mindset anon.