[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 19 KB, 648x648, CL.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53045202 No.53045202 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone remember that whole chainlink thing?

>> No.53045264

I'll give you a couple of answers I've filtered over the years to be true, from the few times I've gotten a fudder in a rare moment of clarity:

1) Turbo autists who figured out the need for externally connected smart contracts very quickly, and who now seethe at the entire world for failing to understand it like they do. Chainlink is sort of like a metaphor for their general inability to integrate with society, where they are rational and right and it's the world's fault it's so irrational and dumb..
These people fud because in their mind the world should have figured out LINK in 2019 at the absolute latest, but failed to, and so they'll seethe and rage at everyone and everything as a way to express this frustration.

2) People who had LINK stacks but lost them swinging, or gambling, or in a CeFi collapse, or who simply got fudded out of LINK back in 2018 and have been furious ever since. They will never buy LINK because they can't buy it at $0.30 like they had the chance to back then, and then basically rage at people continuing to hold because "if I can't make it then neither can you"

3) People who try to profit off taking an oppositional position to LINK. Usually grifters like the CLCG/Honeycomb/API3 guys, or NEXO, who are charlatan fraudsters and basically parasitic animals to Chainlink just like there are many fraudster teams that are parasitic animals to ETH. They fud because muddying the waters about Chainlink lets them shill themselves, it doesn't go much deeper than that.

4) The seriously mentally ill, like Michael, who also fits in category 2) but has now made a large part of his online identity "being a link fudder" and can't really distance themselves from that because it's the only way they can consistently get attention online, which they crave

>> No.53045273

>>53045202
No it is completely forgotten

>> No.53045290

>>53045264
can jannies ban those GPT posts? its getting really annoying

>> No.53045295

>>53045264
Please stop posting your pasta

>> No.53045329

>>53045290
>>53045295
No

I'll give you a couple of answers I've filtered over the years to be true, from the few times I've gotten a fudder in a rare moment of clarity:

1) Turbo autists who figured out the need for externally connected smart contracts very quickly, and who now seethe at the entire world for failing to understand it like they do. Chainlink is sort of like a metaphor for their general inability to integrate with society, where they are rational and right and it's the world's fault it's so irrational and dumb..
These people fud because in their mind the world should have figured out LINK in 2019 at the absolute latest, but failed to, and so they'll seethe and rage at everyone and everything as a way to express this frustration.

2) People who had LINK stacks but lost them swinging, or gambling, or in a CeFi collapse, or who simply got fudded out of LINK back in 2018 and have been furious ever since. They will never buy LINK because they can't buy it at $0.30 like they had the chance to back then, and then basically rage at people continuing to hold because "if I can't make it then neither can you"

3) People who try to profit off taking an oppositional position to LINK. Usually grifters like the CLCG/Honeycomb/API3 guys, or NEXO, who are charlatan fraudsters and basically parasitic animals to Chainlink just like there are many fraudster teams that are parasitic animals to ETH. They fud because muddying the waters about Chainlink lets them shill themselves, it doesn't go much deeper than that.

4) The seriously mentally ill, like Michael, who also fits in category 2) but has now made a large part of his online identity "being a link fudder" and can't really distance themselves from that because it's the only way they can consistently get attention online, which they crave

>> No.53045362
File: 2.25 MB, 220x242, 1638035354890.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53045264
>>53045329

>> No.53045421
File: 30 KB, 836x538, link-eth.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.53048613

>>53045329
This makes fudders seethe so fucking hard kek.

>> No.53048703

>>53045202
We have staking. What is there left to talk about?

>> No.53048917

>>53045264
>>53045329
this is spam

>> No.53049766

>>53048917
Token not needed
Hr roasties
Linkshit
Cultist
Chainlink labs ambassador
And so on

Is that not spam?

>> No.53050211

It's the same thing as when people thought they could become millionaires by investing in a company that sells dog food online around the dot com boom. Only the desperate ever touched this stuff.

>> No.53050221

>>53048613
I think it's us fudders who make the linkers seethe.

>> No.53050282

>>53050221
But the linkers are earning free LINK every day. What are the fudders getting?

>> No.53050305

>>53050282
About 10 cents a post. That’s a lot of money in India

>> No.53050345

>>53049766
that's fine

>> No.53050444

>>53048917
>>53050345
It’s revenge for shitting up the board all these years

>> No.53050465

>>53050444
Checked and fucking based. Exquisite use of their own meme in reply. The fudders have shitted up the board indeed.

>> No.53050635

>>53045202

I'll give u a cpl answrs filtered ovr the yrs 2 be tru, frm the few times I got a fudder in a moment of clarity:

>> No.53050647

>>53050305
10 cents a post is more than what the linkers get from staking.

>> No.53052368
File: 2.21 MB, 247x183, 1612389469060.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53045202
When chain what?
Why link?
Who gay where?
Steak