[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 141 KB, 1000x1000, chainlink-logo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53033910 No.53033910 [Reply] [Original]

2019: 5 dollars
2023: 5 dollars

Let go, stinky. Let go.

Oh wait you can't you staked and now you have to hold as it goes back to 1 dollar. LMAO

>> No.53033945

>>53033910
Rent free. Why do you care if I gain or lose fiat value? I don't understand how it has any effect on your life? Please explain.

>> No.53034294

Based slime

>> No.53034315

>>53033945
It's pretty hilarious, some of us just come here to laugh

>> No.53034320

>>53033910
But staking is comfy while price goes down. Staking would be uncomfy if price went up and I wanted to sell.

>> No.53034372

I'll give you a couple of answers I've filtered over the years to be true, from the few times I've gotten a fudder in a rare moment of clarity:

1) Turbo autists who figured out the need for externally connected smart contracts very quickly, and who now seethe at the entire world for failing to understand it like they do. Chainlink is sort of like a metaphor for their general inability to integrate with society, where they are rational and right and it's the world's fault it's so irrational and dumb..
These people fud because in their mind the world should have figured out LINK in 2019 at the absolute latest, but failed to, and so they'll seethe and rage at everyone and everything as a way to express this frustration.

2) People who had LINK stacks but lost them swinging, or gambling, or in a CeFi collapse, or who simply got fudded out of LINK back in 2018 and have been furious ever since. They will never buy LINK because they can't buy it at $0.30 like they had the chance to back then, and then basically rage at people continuing to hold because "if I can't make it then neither can you"

3) People who try to profit off taking an oppositional position to LINK. Usually grifters like the CLCG/Honeycomb/API3 guys, or NEXO, who are charlatan fraudsters and basically parasitic animals to Chainlink just like there are many fraudster teams that are parasitic animals to ETH. They fud because muddying the waters about Chainlink lets them shill themselves, it doesn't go much deeper than that.

4) The seriously mentally ill, like Michael, who also fits in category 2) but has now made a large part of his online identity "being a link fudder" and can't really distance themselves from that because it's the only way they can consistently get attention online, which they crave.

>> No.53034438
File: 151 KB, 438x600, 1542346559147.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53034372
Sergey Nazarov is a Russian philosophy graduate and the head of a successful cryptocurrency project called Chainlink. Despite his many accomplishments, Sergey struggled with a serious addiction to Big Macs from McDonald's. He found it difficult to resist the allure of burgers and fries, and his love for fast food had caused him to become overweight and unhealthy.

One day, while working late at the office, Sergey met a young Muslim man named Amir who was working as an intern at Chainlink. Amir was smart, driven, and fiercely independent, and Sergey was immediately drawn to him.As they spent more time together, Sergey began to realize that he had feelings for Amir. But he was hesitant to act on them, knowing that Amir was a practicing Muslim and that their relationship would not be accepted by many in their community.
Despite these challenges, Sergey and Amir couldn't deny their feelings for each other, and they decided to pursue a relationship. They faced many obstacles and faced criticism from both their families and their colleagues, but they were determined to be together.

As their relationship deepened, Sergey and Amir faced an unexpected challenge: Sergey became pregnant. The news came as a shock to both of them, but they were determined to raise the child together and create a loving, supportive family.
Despite the many challenges they faced, Sergey and Amir remained committed to each other and their child. They knew that their love was strong enough to overcome any obstacle, and they were determined to build a bright future together.

>> No.53034454

>>53034438
I'll give you a couple of answers I've filtered over the years to be true, from the few times I've gotten a fudder in a rare moment of clarity:

1) Turbo autists who figured out the need for externally connected smart contracts very quickly, and who now seethe at the entire world for failing to understand it like they do. Chainlink is sort of like a metaphor for their general inability to integrate with society, where they are rational and right and it's the world's fault it's so irrational and dumb..
These people fud because in their mind the world should have figured out LINK in 2019 at the absolute latest, but failed to, and so they'll seethe and rage at everyone and everything as a way to express this frustration.

2) People who had LINK stacks but lost them swinging, or gambling, or in a CeFi collapse, or who simply got fudded out of LINK back in 2018 and have been furious ever since. They will never buy LINK because they can't buy it at $0.30 like they had the chance to back then, and then basically rage at people continuing to hold because "if I can't make it then neither can you"

3) People who try to profit off taking an oppositional position to LINK. Usually grifters like the CLCG/Honeycomb/API3 guys, or NEXO, who are charlatan fraudsters and basically parasitic animals to Chainlink just like there are many fraudster teams that are parasitic animals to ETH. They fud because muddying the waters about Chainlink lets them shill themselves, it doesn't go much deeper than that.

4) The seriously mentally ill, like Michael, who also fits in category 2) but has now made a large part of his online identity "being a link fudder" and can't really distance themselves from that because it's the only way they can consistently get attention online, which they crave

>> No.53034471
File: 832 KB, 384x954, 432678423234.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53034454
Despite his many accomplishments, Sergey struggled with feelings of discomfort and unease in his own body. After much contemplation and soul-searching, Sergey decided to transition and become a woman. It was a difficult and emotional decision, but Sergey knew that it was the right thing for her.

As she began her transition, Sergey faced many challenges and encountered a lot of negativity from those who were not supportive of her decision. Some in the crypto community were resistant to the idea of a trans developer, and Sergey faced a lot of backlash and criticism. Despite these challenges, Sergey remained determined to succeed in her chosen field. She worked hard to prove herself and show that she was just as capable as any other developer, and her efforts paid off.

Over time, Sergey's talent and dedication won over her critics, and she became the first female trans developer in the crypto space. Her story inspired many others to be true to themselves and to follow their dreams, and she became a role model for trans individuals everywhere.

>> No.53034473

>>53033945
I shit on /gme/ baggies for fun, picking on delusional schizos until they're fuming mad is fun. I can see people doing the same for the top spammed token on this board.

>> No.53034562

>>53033910
Pretty disappointing. It must be over.

>> No.53034929

>>53033945
>His feelings are hurt

>> No.53036357

Fuck off linkshitters stop ruining our thread!!!!!

>> No.53036394

Reminder: Bancor, Celcius, FTX, LPL and arbitrum(soon)

I'm just saying

>> No.53036441

>>53033945
it's very funny, even more now since after the staking linkies can't use the "you are just a fudder trying to make me sell" schizo excuse to deflect the fact stinkie is just a worthless shitcoin

>> No.53036454

>pumps the least
>dumps the most
Every god damn time with this shitcoin, it never gets any traction

>> No.53036778

remember that there are paid fudders on this board right now

>> No.53036876

>>53036778
Ser pls don't ruin our thread!!!!!!!