[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.47 MB, 1862x1330, Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 16.01.38.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5303204 No.5303204 [Reply] [Original]

Give me one reason why you are not all in on RaiBlocks.

Out of all of the existing cryptocurrencies, RaiBlocks is the only one which has:

0 transaction fees

0 inflation

Already Scalable (7000 TPS)

Instant transactions (10 seconds for confirmation)

Completely decentralized (No centralized coordinator)

I think IOTA has around 200 TPS, around a minute confirmation time, and a centralised coordinator. Out of all the crypto, RaiBlocks has the best user experience (in terms of transaction time + transaction fee) to be used as an actual currency.

>> No.5303245

>>5303204
Only have 59 xrb but im still comfy knowing this is gonna explode

>> No.5303273

>>5303204
redpill me on raiblocks

there must be some negative

>> No.5303276

>>5303245
Yep, did you see how high IOTA went with it being a total centralised scam?

Now imagine a crypto that actually DELIVERS what IOTA only dreamed about.

Yes, fully decentrilized, no fees, 0 inflation, scalable to VISA and beyond.

lol @ not buying this

I guess some people just want to be poor

>> No.5303287

>>5303273
>there must be some negative

There is none.

Go and find a fault.

PROTIP: You can't (no seriously, try it)

>> No.5303342

Explain to me how XRB has better technology than IOTA which has problems that MIT nerds are trying to fix. disclaimer: you can't, stop shilling your shitcoin

>> No.5303595

Where the fuck do I buy this?

>> No.5303607

>>5303204

Because I see it shilled here all the time

>> No.5303626

>>5303204
shitty exchanges that you won't be able to dump on or move your money out of

>> No.5303640

>>5303204
good idea, will never catch on though

>> No.5303643
File: 184 KB, 960x1280, photo_2017-12-21_05-42-18.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5303665

>>5303273

The only fault I can see is that the dev team is only one guy

>>5303342

How can you say IOTA has better technology? It's literally inferior in almost every way and entirely centralized. I honestly can't even see a single way IOTA is technologically better.

>> No.5303703

>>5303640
yeah, 0 fees and ultra scaling won't catch on...sure buddy, sure

>> No.5304158

>>5303276
>>5303276
RAIblocks is not for transmitting data payloads. It specifically pussies out of doing that because it is hard. Stop comparing it to IOTA. RAI is like comparing litecoin to Ethereum.

RAIblocks is an awesome proof of concept university project. I would hire Colin onto a project in a heartbeat but think people are insane for thinking this could be the one that replaces currency.

Note that most of the point of IOTA is getting the Internet of Things to mine it and provide oracles. Once this is happening and smart contracts are up, it would be trivially easy for anyone and everyone to make a "low data payload" tangle coin that doesn't rely on human kindness to front the resources for oracles.

You are literally buying a proof of concept that the developer is now walking back to. This project has not gone through security auditing and hasn't addressed its game theory. It's only even doing that now because people are FOMOing on DAG coins and there aren't a lot of low cap ones to back.

People will start jizzing over Byteball once this one gets too expensive.

>> No.5304234

>>5304158
>RAIblocks is not for transmitting data payloads.

It is meant to be used as a currency.

> Stop comparing it to IOTA.

I agree. IOTA is a centralised scam from fraudulent devs that we shouldn't even mention.

DAG is like what IOTA dreamed to be without scam part.

>RAIblocks is an awesome proof of concept university project.

What do you mean "proof of concept"? It actually works, you can use it like RIGHT NOW. Go download wallet and try.

> people are insane for thinking this could be the one that replaces currency.

Right, because people don't want instant transactions, ultra scaling and 0 fees. NOPE, that would SUCK , right? And currently no other crypto offers this.

>> No.5304819
File: 11 KB, 300x168, 3f3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5303204
>Scalability not put to the test by actual high volume
>Only on scam exchanges with ridiculously slow transactions and low withdrawal limits
>Unique ecosystem makes it Extremely hard to list on other exchanges
>Only partnership is some toothpaste nobody
>Massive whale accumulation with 5 figure buy orders for eventual dump if not adopted

Don't get me wrong, DAG is going to blow up massively this year and kill block chain, and I fully recognize that XRB is currently superior in every way to byte and IOTA. But this shit has so much working against to get off the ground and into the mainstream to touch all this normie money to pump it up to it's actually potential.

If it doesn't get some sort of partnership to help entice people to risk it on bitgrail's shit or get listed on a workable exchange, it's limited to only early adopters and whales with disposal money for ground floor ventures.

It's fighting against time to get traction before IOTA can fix the problems that it already addresses to get rid of it's competitive advantage and eclipse it completely due to accessibility on binance and the list of partnerships stacking up.

>> No.5305048

>>5304819
>Scalability not put to the test by actual high volume

You don't need to "put in test" if math checks out. You can simulate this.

>Only on scam exchanges with ridiculously slow transactions and low withdrawal limits

Which is a good thing, once it is listed on legitimate exchanges it will moon. Right now you can get it cheap. Also, not sure how these are "scam exchanges".

>Unique ecosystem makes it Extremely hard to list on other exchanges

If "scam exchanges" figured out how to do it, then you can bet your ass major exchanges will do as well.

>Only partnership is some toothpaste nobody

Nobody fucking needs "partnership" memes when there is solid tech behind the product. TWO WORDS: NO FEES. You read that right?

>Massive whale accumulation with 5 figure buy orders for eventual dump if not adopted

Same as with any other crypto.

I will say it again : NO FEES