[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 23 KB, 494x484, 03f9cf351a727686a1d95cd2475795c1--memes-pepe-the-frog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53029925 No.53029925 [Reply] [Original]

>Excellent communication skills, verbal and written

>> No.53029936

>>53029925
*farts*

I just farted in your thread.

FAQ
>What does this mean?
The amount of jannies (faggots) in this thread and 4chan account has increased by one.

>Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be deserving of a stinky fart and therefore a janny infestation. These include, but are not limited to:

Shitting in the street,

Spreading incorrect information,

Shilling lazy scams.

>Am I banned from the /biz/?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional fart, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

>I don't believe my thread deserved a fart. Can you un-fart it?
No. I cannot un-fart. My judgement is perfect and clear. Regardless, if you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to 4chan PMs within several seconds. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of fart appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

>How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the fart and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on /biz/. I will continue to fart in your threads until you improve your conduct. Remember: 4chan is hell. You can check out whenever you want and for however long you want. But you can never leave.

>> No.53029947

>>53029936
enjoy your range ban

>> No.53029960

>>53029947
Fart mods don't get b& they're one step below a jannie, I used to be a fart mod but they stripped my rank when I sharted once fucking facists

>> No.53030637

>>53029936
fpbp
>>53029947
Enjoy your pinkeye

>> No.53030734

>>53029925
>Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, including at least one booster shot
>Must wear a mask at all times while on company property, including outdoors and in your personal vehicle.
>Must wear a mask while on all company teleconferencing (video) calls.
>Must check in every morning for a temperature check and symptom questionnaire before proceeding to your department.
>Must socially distance while in the office at all times.
>Must be a steward (champion) for preventative healthcare measures, such as distancing, masks, and vaccination to promote a culture of wellness and safety.