[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.97 MB, 1792x1024, DALL·E 2022-12-25 00.19.11 - aliens running a holy intergalactic monarchy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53025947 No.53025947 [Reply] [Original]

we were standing in line waiting to talk to the kiosk about our cancelled flights. he was maybe in his 50s and redpilling the other normies in line about
>paper gold/silver vs physical or mined gold/silver, institutional manipulation of currencies after Bretton Woods, crypto exchanges causing boom and bust cycles to extract wealth from the populace
>Gaddafi, Assad, Iraq, saudis/UAE and the petrodollar
>9/11 being an inside job, insurance policies on the towers, financial derivatives purchased before the event, lost gold, Lucky Larry, etc
>Obama legalizing propaganda in the media and Trump continuing the policy, Fox CNN MSNBC and others being complete frauds and enemies of the people
>US financiers of German U-boat fuel, Lusitania, Federal Reserve coercing USA into world wars with threats of financial manipulation with the interest rates
>depopulation agenda, Operation Lockstep, planned climate and virus tragedies to introduce tighter global control over citizens, a move towards a more centralized one world gov, etc.
>hinted at the JQ but didn't mention it, but noted that the elite are "extremely vile and ungodly people"
>elite plans for CBDCs, Special Drawing Rights (SDR) reserve assets, IMF and WEF and Fed as tools of institutional monitoringof populace
>being a targeted individual who was being monitored by DHS at his home
I turned and told him that I couldn't believe someone of his generation could even come close to knowing all these things. Shit's getting wild out there bros.
If you are reading this, please reply anon. You really inspired me today

>> No.53027560
File: 174 KB, 400x300, QUI.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53025947
based and financially-related-pilled

>> No.53027604

>>53025947
based doomer boomer schizo

>> No.53027807

>>53025947
Based Boomer. He probably thought he would be shrugged off as always.