[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.08 MB, 1343x1157, vitalik.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53025587 No.53025587 [Reply] [Original]

2023 predictions; GMX or some well known defi protocol has an exploit n price takes massive a hit, BTC makes a run for 20k, won't go pass 30k. LINK puts out CCIP it will dump upon release. Sergey's presentations will have new slides, SBF joins a twitter space

Vitalik shows another pic with his dick print, Elon mentions BTC, Kanye West creates his own NFT collection, Chris Blec still talking shit about chainlink's multisig, a new L1 appears and gains interest throughout CT.

More crypto contagion which rekts the markets this is why I don't see BTC going pass 30k, trust in CEX's goes down the drain, Binance gets into more regulatory trouble, CZ might step down.

>> No.53025686
File: 119 KB, 515x471, autist.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53025587
do you see securities regulation in your crystal ball?

I cashed out near the top and got lucky waiting for miners to dump (didn't anticipate FTX etc). ETH is looking good as ever but I'm a bit worried about securities law, and I'll probably pivot back into tradfi if we're stuck with Bitcoin and the unlikable faggot cultists that make up its community

>> No.53025715
File: 71 KB, 779x915, vitalik7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53025587
nice rare vitalik bro. Solid predictions too.

I think Sergey might step down as CEO and let someone else take the spot.

>> No.53025725

>>53025686

>do you see securities regulation in your crystal ball?
Don't see it happening any time soon, SEC and CFTC disagree on a lot of shit.. one says blue the other says green.

> I'll probably pivot back into tradfi if we're stuck with Bitcoin and the unlikable faggot cultists that make up its community

Scammers and grifters will always have a home in crypto anon.. these people will never leave until I guess they go to jail or die.

Grats on the selling the top btw.

>> No.53025771

>>53025587
>GMX or some well known defi protocol has an exploit
Happens all the time, this is like saying that it will rain in 2023.
>BTC makes a run for 20k, won't go pass 30k.
Cope this is the bottom.
>LINK puts out CCIP it will dump upon release
Link won't do shit, hell they took 4 years to release the simplest staking mechanism possible.
>SBF joins a twitter space
More rain in 2023.
>Vitalik shows another pic with his dick print
You gay or something?
>Elon mentions BTC
He is not allowed to do this anymore.
>Kanye West creates his own NFT collection
Might happen trump already did and scammed over $4m from his fanboys.
>Chris Blec still talking shit about chainlink's multisig
Laterally who? I suspect you are a chainshit cultists because nothing you write makes much sense.
>a new L1 appears and gains interest throughout CT.
Even more rain.
>crypto contagion
Ok you are a low iq chainshit baggie and probably from /pol/ and a normalfag. You have no clue what you are talking about how you just go back.

>> No.53025796

>>53025715
>I think Sergey might step down as CEO and let someone else take the spot.

Tbh, At this point Sergey doesn't really need to do presentations anymore he can have some of the people within Chainlink Labs or biz dev team do them. Only presentation Sergey should do is the big ones like Consensus and thats it.