[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 52 KB, 940x562, stakestack.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52993364 No.52993364 [Reply] [Original]

Stake Chads rise up. We can't stop winning.
>Literally can't sell.
>Literally getting continually airdropped free LINK because we were all here in 2017 for the ICO
It's so fucking comfy. Nostakers are either nolinkers or nulinkers. It's so fucking funny they've missed out AGAIN on the biggest opportunity in the last 5 years because they either fell for the fud or were too retarded to buy and self custody their LINK early enough.

>posts a price chart
consider my time horizon for LINK is 10 years. You're out of your skull if you think the current retarded bear market is something that will last forever. Link ALWAYS catches retarded fudding bears with their pants down.
>but you could have sold and bought back more and made more link that way
Taxable event. My record with the IRS is squeaky clean and it'll stay that way
>WEF/pods/bugs
I don't give a fuck, bugs for thee, not for me. When you hold the keys to the kingdom, you don't live like the peasants. Also it's a 90 IQ conspiracy theory.
>Unnatural yield due to CL Labs funding the staking contract with treasury tokens
They did the same with price feeds rewards. The plan has always been, since the whitepaper (v1), to bootstrap the network with treasury tokens. With the vision fully realized these subsidized emissions eventually go away. You did read the whitepaper right?

Staking is literally free money. If you're not staking you're only losing as stakers gain greater % of the hard capped available tokens.

>> No.52993412

I'll give you a couple of answers I've filtered over the years to be true, from the few times I've gotten a fudder in a rare moment of clarity:

1) Turbo autists who figured out the need for externally connected smart contracts very quickly, and who now seethe at the entire world for failing to understand it like they do. Chainlink is sort of like a metaphor for their general inability to integrate with society, where they are rational and right and it's the world's fault it's so irrational and dumb..
These people fud because in their mind the world should have figured out LINK in 2019 at the absolute latest, but failed to, and so they'll seethe and rage at everyone and everything as a way to express this frustration.

2) People who had LINK stacks but lost them swinging, or gambling, or in a CeFi collapse, or who simply got fudded out of LINK back in 2018 and have been furious ever since. They will never buy LINK because they can't buy it at $0.30 like they had the chance to back then, and then basically rage at people continuing to hold because "if I can't make it then neither can you"

3) People who try to profit off taking an oppositional position to LINK. Usually grifters like the CLCG/Honeycomb/API3 guys, or NEXO, who are charlatan fraudsters and basically parasitic animals to Chainlink just like there are many fraudster teams that are parasitic animals to ETH. They fud because muddying the waters about Chainlink lets them shill themselves, it doesn't go much deeper than that.

4) The seriously mentally ill, like Michael, who also fits in category 2) but has now made a large part of his online identity "being a link fudder" and can't really distance themselves from that because it's the only way they can consistently get attention online, which they crave..

>> No.52993430
File: 811 KB, 1440x1620, 1670431099260.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.52993434

>>52993412
This is good pasta. Except I'm not fudding buddy. I have thrown some FUD for fun, but from a mindset of camp 1.

Also the clearly fake fud (big macs, toilet flush, sergey being a bumbling retard) is funny

>> No.52993466

Its great and all but you essentially locked up 35k usd to earn $55 in 2 weeks. Day traders see this as retarded
But hey look at that. $3 a day and all it cost you was locking up $35k for an indefinite amount of time

>> No.52993473

>>52993364
>10 years
Kek. Crypto (an internet spreadsheet) will be gone in 10 years.
>Taxable event.
Sending to a staking wallet is a taxable event.
>whitepaper
You're basing your entire future on a advertising document stated by a fiverr fag. It's like a prospectus, only there's no obligation to be truthful or give realistic projections.

>> No.52993527

>>52993466
the real draw is the airdrops, the link is just gravy

>> No.52993576

>>52993466
>buh buh buh the current price sir please sir the current price sir the current price
Why would anyone with a brain give a shit?

>> No.52993593

>>52993473
I sense desperation in your fud

>> No.52993626

>>52993576
The current price is at a low, locking up now is retarded when we could be bull run 6 months from now and you miss out on swinging the equivalent of 35k worth. FOR $3 A DAY

>> No.52993647

>>52993626
>The current price is at a low
Sorry, I know it was a bit hard to follow since you were likely dropped as a child. I was making fun of you and your obsession with the current price and getting people to swing trade.

>> No.52993664

>>52993527
What airdrops?
How many have you got?

>> No.52995406

>>52993664
None so far but it's only been 2 weeks and truflation is teasing a christmas one

>> No.52995455

Only 703 days until you can get your money out. I sure hope the world is a stable, predictable place where few bad things happen.

>> No.52995497

>>52993364
>consider my time horizon for LINK is 10 years
>an eth shitcoin lasting 15 plus years
fucking kek that's a lot of money from bagholders to pay all the yearly salaries

>> No.52995501

>>52995455
That's a lot of days in 9-12 months.

>> No.52995528
File: 43 KB, 422x394, 1610217539752.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52993364
These are stake demons.

Dysgenic freaks who succumb to staking and token-lock addictions become demons.
They always think they are winning no matter what happens.
As long as they're being stimulated according to the pattern that allows them to receive their yearly circle jerk rewards nothing else matters to them.
There is no incentive for them to logically analyze anything, least of all themselves.
They can always just retreat back into their autism and receive the greatest false hopium they know and all else can be forgotten.
Staking on demand accompanied by rewards hopium, the most common forms of hyperstimulus, have deleted the souls of the majority of the link bagholders.
Staking is the jew's greatest weapon and its casualties are piling up and choking out real humanity.
We have to impale them all.

>> No.52995618

>>52993364
>just wait another 10 years
Wow, now retards are changing the goal post. Just fucking die and stop spamming this board