[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.23 MB, 3815x1620, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52920538 No.52920538 [Reply] [Original]

I am the comment at the bottom

>> No.52920548

>>52920538
look at that stupid euro poor eastern slav slave loser

>> No.52920563

>>52920538
>The redhead is obviously sexually harrasing the brunete
I think that would be one of the problems of caping wealth, poor people don't invest, not because they are poor but it's their mentality. When a poor person wins the lottery he doesn't think of how to invest the wealth, but how to consume, so prices would raise, because more consumer competition and also less wealth generation.

>> No.52920730

>>52920538
The problem is the wealthy use their power to control the government. It is obscene how retarded it is that our nation does not tax the wealthy to pay for itself. Borrowing the money is fucking stupid because we end up owing the money back plus interest. The government should be utilizing excess capital to be reinvested into public works for all society to enjoy. Dams, electrical grids, public works, water treatment etc. build factories in depressed areas. Build mines etc. once our society caters to the individual then everyone just tries to stuff their pockets with no concern for the long term viability of the nation. Crumbling infrastructure is the direct result of wallstreets bankers having yachts. They don’t have all this excess for free. They take it from you and I.
Legal-finance capitalism is all about wealth extraction. Very Jewish.

>> No.52920911

>>52920538
there are too kinds of limits this guy isn't taking into account, natural limits, and unatural limits, to limit something abstract such as wealth/money is pointless cause it's just representative of value, and if something else can control that thing by definition is not operating b y that limit thus you have changed nothing as far as limiting wealth is concerened, just transfered it around

>> No.52921751
File: 663 KB, 640x640, 1638995897858.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52920538
>that pic
I too remember the times where UK and Irish politicians were disgusted by Russian homosexual degeneracy, and Putin was pushing LGBT in order to be in opposition.
Military marches with pink tanks and lesbians kissing.
Funny how things changed, and the global pleb would actually fall for this shit.

>> No.52921822

>>52920730
Do you think rich people just sit on piles of cash? They invest it onto productive assets, and I guarantee they do so more effectively than the government would because they have skin in the game.

As for them buying the government, sure that's a problem. Any time a small group has power, people will try to buy influence. The only way to stop it is to remove authority from politicians so there will be no power to buy.

>> No.52922109

>>52921822
yep i am sure bezo's 400M superyacht is a productive asset
rich people are rich because of two reasons
1) poor person born with soul sucking used car salesmen business practices
2) daddys money and connections and brownian motion'd their way to success by making easy and obvious choices

>> No.52922646
File: 1.68 MB, 1870x1401, AlanGreenspanMoney.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52921822
This is not true. Remember that the elite/wealthy joined NAFTA and literally shipped our manufacturing overseas. They then began to hyper-leverage up the economy with debt and destroyed people via a housing boom. Their insane amounts of wealth is now sloshing into productive things like farmland, and residential housing. The need to relentlessly pursue profits to employ their capital is actually strangling the working class.
You are are I are paid less so that money can be paid out as dividends. You are I are taxed more to constrain our purchasing power and to limit our ability to "buy in" to the system. You see the wealthiest nation on earth does not rely on capital alone, it needs to COMPEL people to work and purposefully impoverish them. This is the sole reason that healthcare is so expensive, people are to be kept in a state of precarity until they are allowed to leave the work force at 65 when they can afford Medicare. Until that time, bankruptcy via the healthcare system is meant to remain omnipresent.
So think twice, young man, before start rattling off some libertarian talking points. The system is far more insidious than it first appears. The economy has increased in many ways it's productivity, but none of those gains translate into a better life or more money for you and I. And no, being able to buy a $200 flat screen TV is not a tradeoff when you are unable to make impactful decisions because your wages are too low to afford you a family, a lawyer, a home and braces for your children etc.

>> No.52922662

>>52920563

^ Correct

Also, I'm pretty sure that's the band "Tatu".

>> No.52922664

>>52920538
Communists should all be shot

>> No.52922670

>>52920538
kys flag poster

>> No.52922681

>>52922109
Think about all of the wasted steel, copper, manpower, engineering, etc that gets wasted on a project like that. It's completely wasteful.
Allowing the purpose of an economy to serve the pockets of private individuals rather than to serve the comfort and success of the people is to completely miss the point of why we have countries and law and everything. This is wealth-extraction plain and simple

>> No.52922767

>be billionaire
>be told that wealth restriction laws now in effect
>have to get rid of billions
>recruit people to divide your money on and they get to get to piece in exchange for doing with that money what you order them to do
>effectively you still wield the financial power of a billionaire, but through hand-picked intermediaries who owe everything they have to you and will do whatever you instruct
minor setback

>> No.52922785

>>52920538
You are correct in the sense that less wealth inequality makes money printing more inflationary. So the rate of money printing would need to slow under a more equitable wealth structure in order to keep inflation in check.

>> No.52922821

>>52922767
This is why fascism is so powerful and hated by the elite. They want to utilize loopholes and skate around the rules to protect themselves. For instance, the Sackler family made a multi billion dollar fortune by knowingly pimping addictive drugs to the masses. A just society would confiscate the entirety of the fortune and line all of the guilty up against a wall and blow their brains out. Liberalism allows them to put lawyers up around shield them from consequences. Society needs to protect itself from these people, and if you have to bust some balls to do so to get everyone in line they so be it.