[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 4 KB, 250x206, pepebruh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52796230 No.52796230 [Reply] [Original]

How do I even apply for IT jobs? I have been applying on Indeed for months and not even a response. Im starting to think Indeed is a bot scam to get my data and send me scam calls

>> No.52796267

>>52796230
Indeed has worked for me in the past. Do you have your profile filled out completely? You will want to make sure to include all your education, certificates and past jobs and shit. I’ve been on the employer side of it before and for every job post you get back 9/10 bullshit applications that aren’t finished, don’t have a good cover letter, no education or training, etc.

On that note, Indeed has got me jobs before, but I think most people I know these days use linkedin for recruiting.

>> No.52796286

>>52796267
>writing a cover letter
I asked my parents and their friends for advice there and they just told me they haven’t bothered with those in years. It definitely makes applying more time consuming if you’re doing custom ones but I always figured it was a nice touch if your application wasn’t just going through an algorithm as opposed to an actual person.

>> No.52796312

>>52796230
>>52796267
>>52796286
Get on private and/or paid networks. 'Old boy networks', Bloomberg job listings, hacking a financial institution and leaving a hiring calling card via email.