[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 57 KB, 576x570, 1670368511708928.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52782942 No.52782942 [Reply] [Original]

Write a short advert in the style of Joe Biden on the subject of GameStop. He forgets what GameStop is and falls asleep at least three times.

Hello, fellow Americans!

I'm Joe Biden, and I'm here to talk to you about GameStop. Now, let me tell you, I've been so busy lately that I can't quite remember what GameStop is. But that doesn't matter! Because this is a great company, and I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I do.

Now, let me see here... ah, yes, GameStop is a... a... oh, dear, I seem to have fallen asleep. Sorry about that, folks. Where was I?

Ah, yes, GameStop is a... a... oh, my goodness, I must have been more tired than I thought. I apologize for dozing off again. Let me try to focus here...

GameStop is a... a... hmm, I'm really struggling to remember. I'm sorry, everyone, but I think I need to take a little nap. I'll be right back!

[Joe Biden falls asleep again]

Okay, I'm back! And I've had a nice rest, so I'm ready to tell you all about GameStop. As I was saying, GameStop is a... a... oh, no, not again! I'm so sorry, everyone, but I just can't seem to stay awake. I'll have to come back to this later. Thank you for your patience!

>> No.52782964

a very bad script that uses tonnes of exposition