[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 23 KB, 337x372, no.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5257848 No.5257848 [Reply] [Original]

Why is Verge pumping, im honestly curious why so much vaporware is pumping while actual products like REQ,ODN,LINK, XLM, ADR are stagnant

>> No.5257903

>>5257848
I wonder this every day, anon. The answer is, whales are accumulating, unironically.

>> No.5257905

Pnd scam

>> No.5258056

Because you still live under the silly delusion that some altcoins are "actual products" and "investment instruments" and not purely speculation vehicles.

>> No.5258118

>>5258056
you'd think people would have more to speculate on when there's actual news or partnerships

Literally how is a coin like XLM not pumping to the stratosphere with IBM shilling for them?

>> No.5258252

>>5258118
maybe the whales know something we dont

>> No.5258351

This is as irrational as it gets. But they do their marketing right. Dev is literally a psychotic shitshow and people tend to ignore it when they hear fancy trigger words like "Wraith protocol" when they don't even know what it is.

It rises, it gets dumped. Like all other times. But some day the mainstream realization will come that non-vaporware products are actually the better investment.

>> No.5258441

>>5257848
Companies with a legitimate product don't need to shill themselves out to a bunch of incels on /biz/. They're hard at work on their product. They don't want their legitimate business venture tainted by a pre-history of scammy pump and dumps. These things will pump once they demonstrate value organically. XLM, ICX, REQ and FUN, for example.

>> No.5258502

>>5258118
>shilling
Don't be a teenager. They made a press release that amounted to little more than "years later this could be really useful". Maybe it truly will when it matures and the crypto market stabilizes, but for now it doesn't really make a coin any more lucrative than hundreds of others. Especially the ones with marketcap small enough so that an injection of several dozen BTC are enough to initiate a PnD and come away with guaranteed profit the same day.

>> No.5258653

>>5257848
I'm not being sarcastic or acting like a douche but ive been involved in crypto for the last 2 years.
Theres never been a more obvious pnd. They had the wraith protocol release which turned out to be nothing more than a countdown to absolutely nothing. This coin is nothing.
Mcaffee and whale groups are all in it together, i was thinking 1000 sats would be the roof but honestly, no idea anymore.

>> No.5258730

I love these threads where instead of trying to listen to what the market is saying to them, the autists who try to predict the future get butthurt.This is trading boys, not investing. "Why" is important to lend strenth to a move, but some of the time price action generates its own momentum. Buy in but just keep an eye out for signs of weakness.

>> No.5258741

Also remember how shitloads of people got hacked on coinpouch?

The hackers started the pump with inflated bags. There was literally no news.

>> No.5258771

It's being dumping right now.

>> No.5258799

>ugga me coin good! U coin bad! ugga