[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

File: 115 KB, 1440x570, 120-201221.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52540941 No.52540941 [Reply] [Original]

Uhh bros....

>> No.52540959

>>52540941
Problem, reaction, solution

>> No.52540981

Yawn. America is so predictable.

>> No.52540986

This is unironcially how you get institutions and big corporations actually interested in using blockchain for its (admittedly limited) purposes

>> No.52541010

>>52540986
and then you will crab forever, just like gold

>> No.52541017

>>52540941
>Senile old corrupt puppet
>leading something something

>> No.52541020

>Call
Nothingburger, he says shit all the time

>> No.52541034
File: 108 KB, 1096x901, bankman.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52541034

Is anyone really surprised by all this? They used the Bankman to create all this mess so they could regulate it to death without having to explicitly ban it.

>> No.52541061

>>52540959
>Problem
Retards converting real money to fake money, because maybe fake money turn into more fake money, because... le blockchain???
>Reaction
Retards becoming broke retards
>Solution
Begging a demented 80 year old retard to save them

>> No.52541080

>>52540941
joe biden wake up

>> No.52541137
File: 44 KB, 641x527, 166805323722226086.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52541137

>Look, this thing we tightly controlled a pump and dump for went bust... So now we have to regulate you.

>> No.52541657

If they actually do something itd be pretty bad for crypto wouldnt it? Or at the very least anyone who hasnt made it with crypto wouldnt be able to anymore....

>> No.52541716

>>52541657
The US isn't the world
They can fuck over crypto burgers, but non-Americans will still be able to make it

>> No.52541727

>>52541010
Yeah but at x20 current valuation

>> No.52541804
File: 115 KB, 828x693, 1647826389969.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52541804

>>52540941
Crypto regulation??
Not needed.
All they need to do is to keep the gambling parlors in check.

>> No.52542094

>>52541716
Thats alot of liquidity that could be gone though

>> No.52542170
File: 675 KB, 2481x3508, globohomocryptos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52542170

Reminder that any kind of regulation will probably benefit these coins

>> No.52542191

>>52540941
not my problem
code is law

>> No.52542211

>>52540986
>>52541727
JUST LET THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY OWN YOU AND STEAL FROM YOU, SUCH AS SBF, OWN YOU EVEN MORE
WHAT COULD GO WRONG

>> No.52542249
File: 98 KB, 888x894, seethe_more_chuds.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52542249

>>52542170
Get a load of this guy

>> No.52542318

1 rule, ban jews

>> No.52542335

>>52541657
the window of opportunity is closing, yes
bitcoin is being tamed

>> No.52544110

Is this real?

>> No.52544127

>>52540941
Sure, regulate math. Fucking retards

>> No.52544173

>>52541061
Just because you oversimplify something and actively try to make it sound dumb doesn't mean you are right.
In fact, it makes you look dumb and it's a double edged sword, look:
>Problem
You are a latefag or a nocoiner
>Reaction
That post because you are seething
>Solution
Cope

See? It's super easy.

>> No.52544223

How is Biden still alive? He chugs amphetamines like it's going out of style and that only leads to stroke

>> No.52544275

Old man yells at cloud.

Ah yes, another ancient shambling corpse weighs in on something they cannot grasp.

>> No.52544282
File: 7 KB, 241x209, 1663073565635841.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52544282

>>52540941
The only appeal for the crypto market is the fact that it's mostly unregulated.

If it becomes as regulated as the stock market, then why invest in magic internet money rather than in shares of a real company creating value.

>> No.52544306

>>52540941
Fucking kikes I swear

>> No.52544393

>>52542170
>benefit solana
lol. lmfao even

>> No.52544470

>>52541034
>its all so tiresome

>> No.52544503

>>52544282
sadly this until hyperbitcoinization which they've already subverted. what you say is already true as btc follows nasdaq and just as much volatility.

>> No.52544516

>>52540941
Biden couldn't lead a dog on a leash.

>> No.52544530 [DELETED] 

Haha, u're losing yar money on the trash and then cry on 4ch on every topic. Be smarter, kids, check Bspin

> Strong casino with a BTC as the playing currency.
> Coming giveaway with $15K Prize Pool.
> Transparency and Provably Fair

>> No.52544984

>>52542170
Concordium, brother.
https://concordium.com/

>> No.52545017

>>52541034
It is a win-win-win. Take some money, give it to family and friends, create opportunity for more government power/regulation.

>> No.52545054

Bullish for 0xMR and DERO

>> No.52545927

>>52545054
What are these? I'm looking at gaming projects like GSTAR

>> No.52547488

>>52544282
>>52544503
If this is the case then isnt crypto entirely worthless and the boomer memes about crypto being tulips and shit like that correct?

>> No.52547533
File: 53 KB, 600x400, 161275012134.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52547533

It's really over this time.

>> No.52547544

>>52540941
the exchanges need regulation which isn't really crypto

>> No.52547547

>>52540941
Why doesn't he just name it and get it jailed?

>> No.52548234

>>52544173
Don't forget to dilate. Always dilate.

>> No.52548282
File: 1.03 MB, 2048x1152, 378244f0-7997-11e5-a95a-27d368e1ddf7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52548282

>>52544282
Like this one?

>> No.52548325

>>52540941
And how do you propose to take the Bitcoin from my wallet to make me behave this way or that?

>> No.52548402
File: 153 KB, 1032x866, Screenshot_20221121-232622_Chrome~3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52548402

>>52548282

>> No.52548420

ban speculation and all problems are solved, even 2008

>> No.52548422

good. fuck all the normies that want deregulated exchanges which are run by retards that have literally no fucking financial oversight.

>> No.52548465

>>52540941
I thought creating the issue to force the solution was a schizo meme but we're seeing it from our own eyes.
This SBF faghot was an absolute nobody before 2020 and suddenly he is sold as this whiz kid who supposedly had the "genius idea" to do fucking arbitrage on the kimchi prenium (as if noone tried to do it back long before) making billions on it while skirting the regulations for some reason.

>> No.52548537

>>52540941
Fucking finally. It's not like they can regulate anything that matters. Only thing that will feel this are cexes and all the software companies pretending they're not companies peddling unregistered securities. Oh and obviously the baggies holding said unregistered securities.

>> No.52549304

>>52545017
100% what happened. And is happening elsewhere.

>> No.52550344

>>52545017
>Look at this industry we can use for shady purposes to steal money for our own political gains and lock the door behind us on the way out

>> No.52550394
File: 48 KB, 540x535, 1635508088152.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52550394

>>52541034
Every. Single. Time.

>> No.52551945

>>52540941
lol it's called bitcoin even if they made their own shit bitcoin would still go up

>> No.52552943

>>52540941
House belongs to the republicans lol. The leader is pro btc. Good luck trying to get anything passed old pedo man.