[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.78 MB, 498x245, 1667172115956387.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52527151 No.52527151 [Reply] [Original]

>Fell for the NEET meme
>missed out on life changing money because had no funds to gamble with
Why does 4chan peddle this bullshit meme so much? being a NEET is suffering, and i know there's going to be those of you that have NEET'd for 5 years or less saying how cool it is, i've been a NEET for a decade. It's not cool, it's extremely lonely, depressing and suicidal. You have no money to do anything in the bullrun, you can't "make it" without funds to gamble with. I hate each and every last one of you who boasted about the NEET meme but chances are the people who advertised this lifestyle a decade ago don't even browse this site anymore and aren't NEETs anymore. I fell for it, and it ruined my life.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE NEET MEME
t. 10 YEAR NEET

>> No.52527173

>>52527151
SHIB proves this wrong you just missed out

>> No.52527186

>>52527151
You have to be retarded to fall for that, NEETs always posting how comfy they are is pure cope, it should have been pretty obvious anon

>> No.52527193

>doesn't get job and start to invest
>doesn't use need powers to autistically save
>doesn't use autism power to research best investments
>cries on an image board blaming everyone else for his failure
ngmi

>> No.52527200

>lack of accountability for the path you chose
do you have a vagina by any chance?

>> No.52527203

>>52527193
>This
You were supposed to use that time autistically making or investing money anon. You fucking idiot.

>> No.52527209

>>52527186
I basically went from neet to working neet and now I have lots of money and no regrets. Was comfy all the way. Working sucks though.

>> No.52527237

>>52527151
Make money first then be a neet after. Much better order of operations.

>> No.52527258

Is CSRQ real?

>> No.52527311

>>52527193

I got sober and needed something to focus my autism and chronic anxiety on since I couldn't numb the paranoia and compulsive behaviors with alcohol anymore. Turns out investing was the best way to weaponize my autistic doomsday compulsions.

>> No.52527561

>>52527151
>You have no money to do anything in the bullrun
See this is where you went wrong.
First get some money to get into crypto, then you start gambling on shitcoins.
You jump into 5 digits, 6 digits, lose it all, them back up again, and you made it while being a NEET.
You don't just sit at home eating tendies not having a way to make it or at least make money.
>it's extremely lonely, depressing and suicidal
Then NEETing is not for you.
Most of us introverted autists here enjoy just being alone at home, binge watching anime and TV series, playing vidya, shitposting, watching and chatting on Twitch, etc.
If you are the type that has to talk to a real person irl, it's not for you.
t.10+ year NEET as well, who made it in 2017

>> No.52527653

>>52527258
I'm not sure what that is but google says it has to do with chronic sleep reduction. I can tell you that when i was younger, i used to sleep 11-12 hours no problem, now i'll wake up in the middle of the night nearly every day, get 8 hours of sleep at best, rarely do i get 9+ so something has changed for quite some time now. My sleep is poor in quality and length, things ain't like they used to be.

>> No.52527691

>>52527561
>First get some money to get into crypto, then you start gambling on shitcoins.
>You jump into 5 digits, 6 digits, lose it all, them back up again, and you made it while being a NEET.
what? jump into 5 digits? 6 digits? how? in a bullrun sure but you want to make it ina bullrun not just make some non-significant amount of money that won't retire you. Making money is bear is extremely hard, especially for someone like me.
>You don't just sit at home eating tendies not having a way to make it or at least make money.
well that's why i fell for the meme, i realize this now but it's too little too late.
>Most of us introverted autists here enjoy just being alone at home, binge watching anime and TV series, playing vidya, shitposting, watching and chatting on Twitch, etc.
If you are the type that has to talk to a real person irl, it's not for you.
You act like i haven't done all this. I've played the games, watched the animes, watched the series, shitposted and no i won't ever use that shitty normalfag website twitch but done everything else and it gets boring. Everything gets boring, you just haven't done it long enough. It's not fulfilling, there''s no puirpose to it or anything and don't tell me i'm not an introverted autist or whatever because i am that and much more but eventually it all gets old and you feel like shit physically and mentally doing the same shit that has no meaning or purpose. Men need purpose in their life and i'm not saying wagecucking for peanuts is a purpose but you need to be financially stable or set for life, you want a family and to raise kids etc but money is a necessity. You aren't fooling anyone with not wanting human interaction, twitch chat is a shitty friend simulator and you're just killing your mental self day by day the more you go on that website and use it as a replacement for actual human interaction/socialization. We are social creatures and even us autists require it.

>> No.52527862

>>52527691
>what? jump into 5 digits? 6 digits? how?
I ran a RuneScape goldfarm, which earned me ~$20k over the span of about 6 months back in 2015
I was partially paid in Bitcoin, which was $300 back then
I then bought Kucoin Token with those Bitcoin in late 2017, which did a 10x and made me a millionaire

>Making money is bear is extremely hard, especially for someone like me.
time to start learning how to code

>> No.52527866

Begging thread.

>> No.52527952

>>52527151
how do you have 0 money as a neet?

>> No.52528007

>>52527691
>Everything gets boring, you just haven't done it long enough.
I spent 10+ years of my life playing just Warcraft III and Starcraft custom games over 12 hours a day every fucking day in college. Angel Arenas, Hero Sieges, Vampirisms, Uther Parties, MOBA precursors like DotA and Tank Wars, etc.
Then spent 10 years watching anime and series and being on Twitch.
It still hasn't gotten boring so yeah, you're not built for this.

>don't tell me i'm not an introverted autist
You don't sound like you are
>it all gets old
This proves it
>you feel like shit physically and mentally
I have a "home gym" (it's just a power rack, bench, barbell and dumbell bars with plates, and elastic attachment) and I feel great physically.
Mentally, I have some achievements (I have some open source projects with the biggest one having like almost 100 users, not much but not totally useless). And it's also great.
>Men need purpose in their life
No, I've realized purpose is bullshit.
Everything everyday fades away.
My uncle had lots of projects in the local community and all that, even held some elected leader position or whatnot in some local organizations, and it all just disappeared, faded away when he died, with no lasting impact.
It's all a game, we are just ants in the universe, so just enjoy your life the way you enjoy it best.

You can say I have purpose with my open source projects and working out, and while that may be partially true, it's still all NEETing to me and I do it because I enjoy it, not because of some bullshit reason like having a purpose.
>We are social creatures and even us autists require it.
This proves even more you're not one of us.

cont'd

>> No.52528015

cont'e

>>52527691
>you want a family and to raise kids etc
No, don't project.
I have a kid I pay child support on from my college ex-girlfriend, who I managed to get to know when I was in a point in life I was reading PUA guides. I have no interest in going back to a life like that again. You only long for it because you haven't experienced it.

>Making money is bear is extremely hard, especially for someone like me.
I used to work on Rent-a-coder/vWorker back in 2008, that's how I earned my starting capital. Surely you have some marketable skill you can leverage while eating tendies at home. If not, time to learn to code.

>> No.52528232

>>52528007
Your depiction of your life has actually made me depressed for you

>> No.52529593
File: 1.15 MB, 3336x1266, 1643539097882.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52527151
>>52527173
Sometimes all you need is a few bucks to make it.

>> No.52530577

>>52527653
I am sorry, please forgive me.
I should have said not to Google it.
But that's wouldn't stop anyone.
It is not that.

>> No.52531079

NEETing is fine if its just a year recovering from burnout after high school, college or a shitty job, its not fine as a long term lifestyle
t. former NEET

>> No.52531088

>>52527151
I pretended to be a NEET to reduce my competition in the labour and dating markets, sorry

>> No.52531099

>>52527151
First you think you have to be here, then you realize you want to be here.

>> No.52531104

>>52527151
neet must be understood as being rich enough not having to work, kiddo.

>> No.52531126

I went from poor NEET to millionaire in less than a year.
My parents now worship me like the genius that I am and I dont need to collect government gibs anymore.
I made it.

>> No.52532043

>>52531126
How?

>> No.52532052

>>52531126
Multimillionaire or just million

>> No.52532838

>>52528015
>Surely you have some marketable skill you can leverage while eating tendies at home.
I don't.
So JUST LEARN HOW TO CODE BRO seems to be the general advice i'm getting.

>> No.52532967

>36 NEET, no gubment gibs
>watching my mother and half her generation having their equities and fixed income rugged to keep them on the wage treadmill longer
>her family estate was stolen from her by the other 2 sociopathic siblings who robbed the place before the lawyer locked the property 3 days later
>private room was never an option in coastal Canada working an honest job without tons of risk/debt/specialization in a rapidly automating world being flooded by 500k scab labor a year
>wife never an option or if so one that would have stolen your wealth and children by now
>deindustrializing service economy Western
>permanent blackmark on CV due to 18 year pay gap
>3x'd the meager $4200 inheritance I received in 2004 which has regressed back into 2x in 2021

It is what it is. I've got my fent tent retirement plan ready once my 20k net worth evaporates in 3 months of not being enabled. If you don't qualify for the dole, don't fucking NEET.

>> No.52532994

>>52532967
No excuse if I was your age I would have bought bitcoin in 2010 but I didn’t have a job I was 10 years old NIGGER NIGGER

>> No.52533005

>>52527151
You bumbling idiot, you're supposed to be doing something worthwhile in the process if you're not going to wagecuck. A man still needs to be productive to feel any meaning in his life.

>> No.52533014

>>52527151
It's not that you were tricked into NEETdom, it genuinely does work for some people. Doesn't work for you, go work and feel useful and connected again