[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 35 KB, 500x500, pepe_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52515505 No.52515505 [Reply] [Original]

My prospective employer has asked to fill out background verification form using Hireright. The results showed an employment discrepancy in dates and titles - which is false. I do have the paystubs , W2 and tax forms to prove that what they provided is wrong.They have also sent it to the prospective employer, which might be perceived as a negative thing. When I look at my report for the employment section, it says

"The information provided by the TALX-Work Number has been verified with a discrepancy found in the start and/or end dates of employment and job title"

Do you think they contacted my previous employer? I don't want them to know that I am looking for a job. If HireRight did contact, its kind of a nasty thing

>> No.52515921
File: 2.45 MB, 640x511, hug.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52515505
I'm from the UK so dont know about the company but if it is a outsouced company that does background checks for companies then they most likely rang your former employee who said different dates.

Did you put the wrong start date? If that is the case it is not a big deal.

Hope this helps anon.