[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 15 KB, 251x250, 98E453A9-31D9-455A-8186-2D6A8C012CBB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52512844 No.52512844 [Reply] [Original]

Some of us work those jobs. Some of us dont have rich mommys and daddys paying for things. I work as a janitor. My dad worked as a plumber. You know why? Not because were not too stupid. But because money isnt everything. Think about that next time you want to slip in, some insulting line about those people who work in mcdonald

>> No.52512908

>Pee pee poo poo

Now clean the floor, someone shat on it

>> No.52513038
File: 33 KB, 564x661, 1656540169886.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52512844
Based IRL janny. Thank you for keeping the spaces that we utilize clean and organized for us to enjoy. You're are helping mankind to fight the most noble battle of all: the battle against entropy. Thanks to your work, many of us can find a reason to live and thrive forward, since there is no bigger motivation than the sight of a clean, orderly place. Don't let people's mean comments ever bring you down. You're the personification of what God wants us to do with this Earthly paradise: to take care good of it and and keep it beautiful and functional. I thank you again for your honorable work and may God bless your soul and the souls of all your loved ones.

>> No.52513406

I work as a garbage man but I have no illusions that what I do warrants anybody's respect.

>> No.52513448
File: 77 KB, 1000x1000, 1650580687587.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52513406
Friend: I humbly thank you too for your important work. If God wills these badly written words to serve any purpose, let that be to enhalt and recognize your noble profession. Thank you for helping us take the garbage away from our homes and streets.

>> No.52513866

>>52512844
>Sick of all you mocking us working people.
you literally clean filth for a living, what do you expect?
>Some of us work those jobs.
...i know, that's why we mock you, those jobs are gross
>Some of us dont have rich mommys and daddys paying for things.
sucks that your parents behaved like peasants and had a child they could not afford to provide a decent life for, i guess
>I work as a janitor.
the lowest form of wagie, literal filipino maid level labor
>My dad worked as a plumber.
ah so cleaning other people's shit for a living runs in the family
>You know why? Not because were not too stupid.
sure, you both turned down positions in high finance to scrub toilets, i'm sure
>But because money isnt everything.
...money is why you clean filth for most of your waking hours, the fuck are you talking abou?
>Think about that next time you want to slip in, some insulting line about those people who work in mcdonald
to be honest even mcwagies are a grade above janitors, literal organic roomba

>> No.52514770

>>52512908
I know an asshole that worked for Planet-fitness as a Janitor. He was such an asshole that people would go into the bathrooms and take a giant shit in the urinals. Only on nights he worked. He was always pissed off and crying about it.