[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 53 KB, 917x871, x5hb8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52489872 No.52489872 [Reply] [Original]

I don't understand what crime I committed to deserve this kind of punishment. Every time I hear about an exciting new business idea or crypto to try out, I'm always too late to that idea.

> Too late to Shib
> Too late to Fantom
> Too late to BTC & ETH of course
> Too late to NFT flipping
> Too late to dropshipping
> Too late to instagram acct flipping
> Too late to etsy digital products
> Too late to ebay
> Too late to amazon fba
> Too late to the ebook craze, amazon is way oversaturated and amazon is the only viable market for ebooks
> Too late to "just learn a trade and start a business bro", there's 900 quadrillion trade related businesses out there to compete against

And so much more. Let's face it folks, there's too much competition out there for every single idea. Oversaturation truly is the death of profits and happiness. No wonder why monopolies exist - if they had competition, they would go broke!

And now onto where I hear about these ideas - obviously, YouTube is the worst place to hear about any business idea since by the time normies hear about anything, you're already to late to that idea. I need to figure out a way to beat the normies to the punch, but I'm always too damn late every single fucking time and I'm about to go apeshit.

PLEASE HELP, I'M SERIOUSLY LOSING HOPE!!!!!! :((((((

>> No.52489899

>>52489872
Most of our generation is too late to everything, anything easy and rewarding went before we were born anon.
There are still gems in the rough though, the markets may be saturated, but theres always something hidden within them that has potential.
Look for niches, lowcap gems, etc

>> No.52490608

>>52489899
What type of niches, specifically? It seems no matter which niche I look at, it's already oversaturated.

>> No.52492107

>>52489872
your simple, narrow, NPC perspective on life, wealth, and happiness are why you will never succeed.

Stay the fuck away from large positions in crypto. Work on yourself, save up for plati surgery, and eat healthy. why us that so hard?

I have a fairly substantial base of wealth and I dont waste it on dumb shit. I spend on more investments and other assets. No one would know I have money. start thinking the same way as me.

oh and find a cheap place to live and build it up. I put a small house on a cheap property essentually in the middle of nowhere. Cost like 30k to get electrical and telecom (fiber) to the property but its now peak comfy.

>> No.52492181

>>52489872

Build better taco bell