[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 679 KB, 1920x1200, 1668160446515.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52358249 No.52358249 [Reply] [Original]

Is the contagion overblown?

I keep seeing Twitter bubble tards saying it's the worst day in crypto history. Seems overblown to me.

That fag wasn't around a couple of years ago, and everything ran just fine then. He brought nothing except trying to replicate what was already there, but did it in the most Jewish way imaginable.

I don't think that many firms had direct exposure to them. So it boils down to those who got rugged on the exchange. It's only going to affect over leveraged cefi who need to be flushed out anyway.

I also don't believe the exchange was even widely used. It only had 2 billions daily volume compared to Binance's 15 and Coinbase's 5. And I wouldn't at all be surprised if the volume was more faked.

His fake ass Solana shitcoins may not survive but everything else will be fine.

The only real setback will be with burger regulators, but they want to regulate defi but this had nothing to do with defi, if anything it only strengthens its purpose.

Onwards.

>> No.52358334

the kikes want to get full control of crypto so they can continue the scamming that they've been doing with banks

>> No.52360003
File: 530 KB, 600x1070, 1641526827005.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52358334
Friendly reminder that you should always call jews jews. They fear that! Calling them "kikes" helps them more than harm them, because:

• it plays into their Christianity hoax and makes their Scheinkampf (pretend-fight) against Christianity seem real, thereby promoting Christianity ("kike" is said to originate from the jew word for circle and supposedly the origin of "kike" is that jews refused to use a cross instead of a circle on some document, so they supposedly used a circle instead).

• to normalfags it sounds like a "racist slur" like, like nigger, which makes the enemies of the jews seem bad/evil/racist.

• another reason it's best to call jews simply jews is because every time they're called jews it helps instill into the subconscious of normalfags that jew=bad. It's already a word with a somewhat negative connotation around the world, but we need to make it even more negative/bad sounding. Calling them "kikes", or anything else other than jew, doesn't advance that goal.

Notice how JIDF shills (when larping as anti-jewish non-jews) almost always use the word "kikes" and avoid using the word jews. That's because of all the above. They much prefer it when their enemies use the word "kike", or anything else other than jews - for example "hebrews" or "semites".