[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 103 KB, 902x1023, 1659358214510.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52311195 No.52311195 [Reply] [Original]

I can easily argue that (i) doing heroin imposes risks on others, or (ii) sticking it up Caroline's chipgunk does not.

>> No.52311235

>>52311195
nothing like regular amphetamine use to make you appreciate how dumb a lot of normal, non-medicated human experience is
the dumbest thing is: this morning, I was lying on the couch reading a book. then I decided to go for a hike. but it took me like ... a half an hour from that point to muster the energy and motivation to actually get up from the couch
and then after that the hike was good! my body had no problem making the countless exertions of effort involved in ascending to a much higher elevation using only my own muscles! but the effort to get off the couch and move to a standing position is somehow Herculean
the second dumbest thing is: apparently there's about 20% of my brain that's dedicated to food.
whatever else is happening, throughout the day, it's just a significant percentage of my thoughts dedicated to "what should I do for dinner? how about dessert? should I have an afternoon snack before that? ... you know what's good? Ethiopian food. do they even have that in HK?"

>> No.52311330

>>52311195
I would argue that sticking it up caroline's chipgunk could impose unintended benefits upon others, as servicing the libido of uggo nerds might make them mentally more stable. Stable like Vertex pharmaceuticals, which has maintained its upward trajectory through multiple recessions, and while you might not get filthy rich off of it. It will protect you against inflation and is a worthwhile defensive position to add to your portfolio.

>> No.52311362

>>52311195
The blowback could get messy and affect others though.