[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 73 KB, 526x567, 1646469422335.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52242188 No.52242188 [Reply] [Original]

Any other inventorchads here? I've recently designed my own model of a self-driving electric vehicle, and have been remotely testing it from the comfort of my own home.
I've disguised the exterior of it to look like a piece of shit junker, and even completely covered the driver's window so it's harder for people to tell there's no one actually in there driving it. I've mostly been doing my testing at night, in order to minimize the risk of crashing into other cars and pedestrians.
I know it's risky, but I even have it drive without using headlights, because I'm currently perfecting the night-vision capability of its sensors. I haven't gotten around to testing it out at high speeds on highways and such yet; so far I've just been directing it to drive between different businesses in one of the poorest neighborhoods in my town.

I'm sure there's got to be at least a few other people here who can understand what it's like to be born with a superior intellect, yet at the same time be completely incapable of understanding how to file for paperwork and such.

>> No.52242277

It’s possible to do it yourself but you will need to research the pipeline. Can’t help you anymore than that, but for fucks sake, genuinely from my heart, delete this thread you dumb retard! Don’t be so flippant with posting patent shit online.

>> No.52242342
File: 289 KB, 680x680, 3fb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52242188
I don't know

>> No.52242347

99% fake, but if true you've just created a prototype that is unfeasible for reasons you're too stupid to fathom. The End.

>> No.52242376

>>52242277
>>52242342
>>52242347
kek. these retards didn't get it.

>> No.52242415

>>52242277
Thanks, anon. I'm going to keep it for a bit longer, because I also want to hear what others have to say about it, too.
But you are right about being careful with this stuff... I won't get into detail about the quantity and all the different types of sensors I have built into this thing, so I'll I'm going to say right now is this—the sophistication of this prototypes ability to sense pedestrians is extremely advanced, and to a level in which it's been marking heat patterns of an individual staring out their window all right.
I know it's normal for people to look outside their window on occasion, but this person has been practically been in the same spot for several hours now, and it's making me uncomfortable. I'm afraid it could be a drug addict or someone afflicted with some form of mental illness, and as I said before, this area of the town I've been doing testing in has been perfect so far.
Is it an asshole move if I alert the authorities and lie, saying something like ''I was driving and saw a guy through this window naked and holding a knife to his throat''? I'll just move the prototype out of the area until I confirm his removal by local authorities. An involuntary psychiatric hold tends to be 72 hours, from what I've heard—and honestly I think that'd be a perfect amount of time to allow me finishing this batch of tests before moving on to the nearby highway.

>> No.52242434

>>52242415
I just saw the other threads you fucking faggot lmao. I thought you were serious about patents: Never ever post your patent shit if you do file for one. xd

>> No.52242446

cant help without more detail. Post schematics of the invention so i can help

>> No.52242471

>>52242434
What are you talking about? I swear I searched ''patent'' into the catalog before making this thread.

>> No.52242498
File: 623 KB, 1280x720, 1660371357349.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52242188
Fuck off back to plebbit, catposting normalfaggot.

> My Dog killed an African Immigrant in our Garden!
https://files.catbox.moe/ynye5b.webm

> Cats, Parasites and Multiple Psychological Disorders: The Science
https://files.catbox.moe/pkiepa.webm

>> No.52242972

>>52242498
I felt uncomfortable posting any pictures of my project, so I posted the first car-related picture I found.

>> No.52243022

>>52242188
Blessed digits. How about this fren….if you ever make a company and it ever goes public, let /biz/ know.

>> No.52243620

>>52242188
Sounds great. Is it fully your own design? What kind of sensors does it use? What languages are you using?

>> No.52243947

>>52242188
no matter what, you are going to have to do a patent search first. You can literally just go on google patents and look at other patents to do the search, and you can learn the format by reading the hundreds if not thousands of patents that you will have to search through. I would say that a good place to start is to figure out all of the words and phrases that describe the parts you use and the things that your patent does and the ways that it works. Then search all of those terms.

>t. I once thought that I'd accidentally invented a new type of refrigerator in my garage, for a niche special use case but one that could also have wider market implications with the widespread adoption of modern tech, but when I did the patent search it turned out that the US Navy had invented and patented it in the mid 90's for use on submarines and their patent was still in effect for 5 more years

>> No.52244146

>>52242188

Larp harder fag. Cagie is calling for you. Bena good slave for Bezos.

>> No.52244576

>>52243620
As I've said earlier in the thread, and also taking the advice of other anons, I'm not going to divulge any more than I've already said when it comes to my design.

>>52242415
Honestly I've gotten more worried these past few hours; because that guy who was at the window forever started to go outside and sit inside of a car and stare at my project as I test it. I'm seriously about to call the police and get him as I mentioned in this post I'm referring to.
I know it seems like I may be overreacting, but I can't let 3 years of constant work, literally my magnum opus, be ruined by some random obsessive psycho.

>> No.52244702
File: 7 KB, 305x165, 8h7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OP, that's how you commit serial hit and runs.