[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 214 KB, 1280x2232, 8C51589E-733E-49A7-92F3-C46DD560510B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52213273 No.52213273 [Reply] [Original]

Too all the retards who keep saying durr why not buy vrchat or second life

>Meta is transitioning to a hardware company focusing on VR/AR, don’t doubt they’ll make phones and other shit like apple at some point

>they’ll be vindicated when apple reveals their headset and you normalfag cattle eat it up

>they can’t just buy vrchat or second life, they need to build their software from the ground up for MOBILE hardware. You dunning kruger idiots really think you know better. VRchat on quest runs like shit so don’t tell me hurr it’s on quest though! I can see horizons being a better alternative easily. Especially since VRchat will continue to focus on PCVR

>the shitty avatars are just a bridge to the full body scans they demoed

>legs are missing because Facebook is a stickler about “legs don’t feel good if the IK doesn’t match what your real legs are doing” which if you’ve ever used leg tracking in VR you’d understand having your legs tracked in VR is truly incredible for immersion so they’re not wrong. However it doesn’t bother me to see the IK like in every other title. It does look janky though, so they’re not entirely wrong. Just wrong for not explaining this

>the quest pro is only $500 more than the index in a period of massive inflation and is technologically superior. Although it should’ve had a display port. Really unsure why they didn’t have this. This could be argued to be an actual poor decision but it’s probably because the Qualcomm chip they’re using doesn’t support it

>why would I want to do VR/AR meetings when I can zoom or make a call?

>why would I want to use a telephone when I have moorse code?

>> No.52213293

>>52213273
>too all the retards

>> No.52213312
File: 1010 KB, 432x288, 2BBF9AFB-FE48-4AE6-BA10-0F2841EEFF2F.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52213293
Thanks for the bump

>> No.52214926

>>52213273
I don't get it, are you posting this or seething at someone who posted it. or they're seething. and morse code was never used for casual communications, you probably meant telegrams.