[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 159 KB, 795x767, b0u.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5197833 No.5197833 [Reply] [Original]

>friend is trying to daytrade
>follows pajeet pnd groups despite me telling him they're scams
>he stays up all night trying to pick up pennies in front of a steamrollers
>he thinks all this stress and sleep deprivation is worth the couple hundred dollars he's manage to scrape out of it
>he thinks he's a genius
>mfw he's sacrificing his career for pajeet shitcoining
>mfw I've made more than him just hodling chainlink for the past couple weeks and not even looking at charts
>mfw he's probably going to literally break down in tears when pajeet eventually takes his couple hundred in gains
>mfw he's probably going to read this thread
I kind of feel bad but then I remember his superiority complex is what made him not listen to me at all and have a hearty kek.

>> No.5197897

>>5197833
oops forgot to get rid of the trip I was using to FUD earlier.

>> No.5197958

>>5197833
Why don't you lecture him on how to daytrade right instead of watching him JUSTing himself?

>> No.5197999

>>5197958
Because I don't daytrade, I read whitepapers and buy on fundamentals. I look down on these late-to-the-game daytraders who don't even know what the fuck they're buying.

>> No.5198123
File: 14 KB, 200x226, brainlet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5197999
>i read whitepapaers

>> No.5198137

>>5197999
I get the type of trading you do but you're an idiot if you think that daytrading can't be lucrative, I do long-term too but if it wasn't for daytrading I wouldn't be able to quit my job and chose my own working hours; crypto is cut out for daytrading because of how fast things move here. Go ahead and look down on your poor friend but don't assume that what he's doing is bad just because he does it poorly.

>> No.5198420

>>5198123
>Reading is hard hurrdurr, 2damoon!
>>5198137
I'm not saying you can't make money daytrading, but you probably actually know what you're doing. He's reddit-tier smug on like day five of pnd shitcoining when he doesn't even know what technicals are. If he's not going to heed my warnings and turn himself into a sleep deprived tantrum-prone baby that nobody wants to hang out with then I'm just going to sit on the sidelines and enjoy watching Rakesh take him down a notch.