[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 84 KB, 1160x1160, Coinbase-Logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5176759 No.5176759 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /biz/
I'm attempting to buy more LTC on Coinbase but my bank cancelled the payment three times. After checking with my bank on this issue, I retried the transaction again. Now Coinbase gives me a red message saying, "This card cannot be added. Please contact support."
Their support is absolute AI shit and doesn't have an answer other than FAQ regurgitations. What the hell do I do if he doesn't accept my card?
I don't want to wait a week for a transaction to be processed with my bank wire or have my account shut down. Please help!

>> No.5176813

>>5176759
I don't know if this fits your situation. I recently got a new card, freshly activated. I tried to buy on coinbase and it was giving me the same shit. Fraud protection called etc. I had to add my address and other info to the newly activated card. Worked fine after.

>> No.5176827

>>5176759
coinbase is pure cancer. i had about 250 bucks in ether there and wanted to move them to my ledger and "for security reason" they withheld the transaction for 72h until i identify myself - wich i already did THREE FUCKING TIMES. i'll take my business elsewere.

oh, by the way, that might be interesting to you, OP: if you plan to move your LTC to a segwit-address, don't bother: coinbase won't allow it.

>> No.5176841

>>5176813
See I did this the first time I used the card but now the Coinbase won't even let me add my card back on. It removed the card after three cancelled transactions.

>> No.5176879

>>5176827
They did this to me too. Missed out on .16 REQ coins :(. I loath coinbase.

>> No.5176893

>>5176827
Good to know. Thank you for your response. Do you know if you can contact them directly>