[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 191 KB, 590x726, 1657500358200.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51700346 No.51700346 [Reply] [Original]

I've thought and written extensively in the past about the substance of this talk since it was worth 20 cents. I find this topic endlessly fascinating. INTJs develop high level overviews, whether it's conscious or intuitive. It's hard to explain but for me, this entire wall of text is just formed all at once as an instant intuition I have to try and break down. My thoughts are all over the place and I struggle to synthesize them here because that would necessitate walls of text as preambles. Notions like analyzing certain personalities or psychological profiles and theorizing their suitability as company leaders, while also not being a static monolithic thing but through the passing of Time and progression of growth phases, all kinds of multi-factors and micro/macro parameters, etc. And how Sergey was uniquely suited to succeed, how if you had the "eye" for "it" you'd have "seen" ("it" in) him plain as day, etc.

This talk highlights multiple conceptual paradoxes in Web3 that are rarely acknowledged outside of highly concentrated INTJ circles like here on biz, but Sergey's profile had this unique balance (like min/max stats in a RPG) that made him a perfect fit for achieving dominance on this specific market/sector. Web3 has many unresolved conflicting sides as a nascent sector, essentially stuck between ideological idealism and technological pragmatism, that necessitates an actor or a team with traits balanced to navigate those two crypto-specific opposites. But to succeed, this actor also requires a balance between valuable pioneering or leadership-specific traits, such as having a high-level Vision, and generally the market fit of the product/service itself.

>> No.51700390

>>51700346
good bot

>> No.51700427

Factors like seeing an ignored but critical niche super early and going after it hard but stealthily can be attributed to these traits but you also have to wonder, isn't it just luck that this man was at the right space and met the right collaborators at the right time, etc? This is a small subset of a small subset of a small subset of possibilities, right?

The technology is ideology-free, and these are conversations no one is having anymore, but a few years ago, when people were discussing crypto and blockchain, ideology was at the center. You had idealistic leftists projecting on blockchain a tool to usher in a transparent democracy utopia, libertarians and anarchists seeing value in currencies without nation states, and big banks and enterprises seeing in DLT the potential for massive automation of trade processes. Speculators just wanting to make money on new markets took over.

As for emerging figurehead profiles, and narratives that go along with them, in crypto, we can see a lot of variety, with their own shortcomings and trade-offs. Satoshi is a symbol/legend but not a physical entity; initially a strength for rallying believers behind a memetic concept, but Bitcoin long-term will suffer from lack of leadership and vision beyond an outdated whitepaper. Vitalik was the autistic young math wizard, but the corporate dev was offloaded to Lubin. Vitalik, while inspiring, isn't a CEO and Ethereum as a whole still has the taint of this idealistic, hobbyist unicorn chain unsuitable for corporate adoption. On the flip side, you can see how many astroturfed copies of Ethereum flooded the market, developed not by idealists and pioneers but by opportunistic VCs, CEXes and soulless suits like the Bankman; failing to attract open source ethos minded devs necessary for a Web3 network effect and blossoming ecosystem despite ample capital backing. Deep down the market knows these are impostors.

>> No.51700450

You have the dapps builders, beholden to their DAOs and ultimately lacking in moats. A dapp isn't a layer or a network, therefore have minor figureheads and lesser narratives due to lesser tokenomics, figures like Andre burning out quickly, etc. Chainlink has the network effects qualities of a layer/network while not being another L1 and being the leader of its own segment, Sergey is a crypto veteran with a high level Vision that's in line with the idealist and OG side of Web3 while also being business-first but also in line with the very pragmatic side of financial institutions; hence DeFi appealing to both. The Vision is accessibility/transparency (idealism) combined with efficiency and automation (pragmatism), servicing the entire possible spectrum that can be addressed by Web3.

I'll reiterate the initial notion in plain English: a brilliant idea man doesn't necessarily have what it takes to become a leader. A leader in early startup stages may not be fit to lead a conglomerate, and so forth. Very often you hear about people "failing upwards", this notion that for instance a terrific salesman will get promoted to a management position, but in effect will not be suited for the role. Someone who may seem incompetent may actually be super talented in another area. It's an endless learning curve. A profile driven by greed but lacking in Vision, will phone it in or retire early after an early success; Vision matters because it also inspires team and community loyalty, a greater movement, and enterprises understand this is a net positive because loyalty means brand/cult/engagement/word of mouth, etc. There's a spectrum to this where some will be highly specialized in one area but lacking in others, while other profiles may be moderately well-rounded in most areas. A CEO profile has to tread that fine line along every step of the way despite the title requirements essentially shifting on a regular basis during hyper growth.

>> No.51700478
File: 128 KB, 574x610, 1646814397803.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's like how politicians get elected, not on the basis of political leadership skills, but on the basis of who has the best marketing skills during a campaign. It's an illogical system and why it's so easily manipulated. I'm sure there's a specific term for this type of cognitive bias but I digress.

There are so many layers to the inner workings of an enterprise and infinite complexities to the scaling of an enterprise. A startup can move very fast, but will quickly hit diminishing returns, and in attempting to scale will have to enter a slowdown phase to get new hires up to speed, and will get inevitably have to add bloat, leading to less efficiency and innovation, meanwhile you're now the target for regulators and competitors, endless internal pressure and deadlines, the unpredictable factor of managing human beings and not just raw data, etc. You get the gist of it. Scaling a company to this level is on a level of complexity 99.9% of mortals cannot even comprehend, and this is the kind of matters Sergey is now dealing with on a daily basis, while also being on the cutting-edge on an insanely complex industry (where volatile tokenomics or a single hack could radically affect everything). Is he fit for the role and will he succeed? Judging from Chainlink's adoption metrics and institutional backings, I would say yes.

This talk had an almost esoteric quality. On the surface: just two tech leaders making predictions and discussing business. But the hidden version of the talk, only some people on here could perceive: it's the subtext of "does Sergey have what it takes to become an industry titan like Schmidt himself?" "Is the history of FAANG consolidation about to repeat itself in Web3?" "It's already happening" You have to put your They Live glasses on to see this version of the talk.

>> No.51700511
File: 142 KB, 948x809, 1633803319117.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The elephant in the room is the psychological profile of Eric Schmidt himself: as a top-level mega conglomerate CEO responsible for eliminating all the competition in his path, he comes across as a complete hyper-calculating sociopath. This imbues the talk with a cryptic aura. Every word is carefully chosen, every decision is calculated. You cannot even begin to imagine the levels of Machiavellian strategizing and 3D chess mind games this man operates on. The dirty deals he's lived through. Insanely sharp, funny, charismatic, but in such an asphyxiating dominant way, it's no wonder that Sergey was sweating bullets during the whole thing.

This is a man you would not want to have as an adversary. As a mentor, his experience has to be insanely valuable but you can also imagine he would do so, first of all to serve his own interests so always watch your back, and secondly, without kiddie gloves despite the charming smiles. What you saw was him being charming in style, but in substance being absolutely ruthless. If this is how he treats a protege during a casual public talk, then you can imagine how he's like in private. We've discussed the "hiding strategy" before and it certainly seems like he's signalling to Sergey that the time for hiding is over. Sergey being self effacing as usual but you can see his goal is to let the success of the network speak for itself in the later stages of adoption.

>> No.51700539
File: 59 KB, 638x548, 1634476267955.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When he mentioned evil actors onboarding late with capital, etc; couldn't help but think of the FTX and Jump crew and how they over night astroturfed the industry. That's a very real threat and one I hope Sergey is taking seriously. I'm also always reminded of AB's original posts. The whole spiel about how industry had to advance their own Trojan horse in DLT and had no choice in "letting you in" while doing so or it'd defeat the purpose. Success in Web3 is defined by this fine line between degen token speculation (and more so, market making, HFT and wash trading) but has to operate under the guise of the decentralized and open source ethos. So far, this has been a roadblock in Jump's plans and what allows Chainlink to still dominate in network effect, because somehow in an interesting way with Web3 economy, grassroots projects have this advantage. For now?

Despite Sergey being visibly nervous, they had great like-minded chemistry together, and clearly must have had no holds barred conversations behind the scene about how to achieve total monopoly. You also have to wonder why and how Sergey got introduced to him? These "king made" introductions don't happen by accident, to anyone and without intermediaries. Chainlink has been deeply connected to elite groups since day 1, and as revealed by the SWIFT guy there's so much more going on in the background than what is publicly disclosed. The fact that a man like Schmidt was clearly impressed with Sergey's journey speaks volume. Meanwhile, my belief is that Sergey is more like Schmidt than he'd care to admit publicly.

>> No.51700570
File: 151 KB, 810x765, 1643151831002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And the core paradox here is that Schmidt - Google, FAANG - embodies the antithesis of Web3. He's pointing out business realities and naive hypocrisies that the crypto community isn't mature enough to address but will grow to become unavoidable. There are ideological and philosophical matters at the core of all of it. This is the nature of network effects, unstoppable snowballs consuming and absorbing everything in their paths. And he's very self-aware about this, he evens jokingly points out how he started as an open Web idealist, and how he ended up becoming its worst enemy in the pursuit for progress.

There are layers to this that are comparable to ideological debates of democracy vs. enlightened despots, or you know, industries being led by the invisible hand of a chosen few. Centralized power being not only inevitable but also necessary, at times. Web3 community wants to believe in democracy, DAOs, fairness and equality for all. You can see how DAOs without authoritative leadership are mostly failing to establish dominance and often just working against themselves. Is Google's monopoly a bad thing? If it hadn't accrued its massive levels of consolidated power, then the Web wouldn't have developed as efficiently. They financially profited from delivering public goods. Masses gained access to information but lost privacy in the process, web information was initially free-flowing but chaotic, became more accessible but more censored... there are always self-evolving trade-offs and shades of grey to this thing.

It's nothing new, it's the open source community seething at Microsoft for years, etc. but where would computing be today without Microsoft scaling the industry.

>> No.51700600
File: 62 KB, 624x808, 1653836473434.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Money makes the world go round. Profit attracts talent, talent drives innovation, innovation leads to adoption. Should innovation born of greed be rejected? And human nature is such that there are social hierarchies, no one is equal, some are born to lead and some are born to follow.

Web3 is mostly deluded about the social/human part, and doesn't like acknowledging the profit part because it's viewed as distasteful but also because of the watching eye of the SEC.

Chainlink, as a blockchain neutral and backend entity, has to perform the role of an all-inclusive democratic protocol; it cannot and shouldn't be at odds with either the blockchain layers or the dapps building on them and has to fade in the shadows letting its users get the spotlight; it has to perform a subtle dance and cannot flex its capitalistic muscles too hard, or Web3 participants will begin to reject it. You can see this obviously with the Vitalik ambiguity surrounding Chainlink. So far it's succeeded by carrying costs on its shoulders. Yet, the paradox again: in practical terms, to enable further innovation, it also has to grow into this powerful monopoly, generating revenues, attracting best-in-class talent, scaling securely and quantitatively to what this industry needs to go next level. The profit faucet needs to get turned on, yet without excessive greed. This is how you unlock CCIP, DECO, FSS and whatever comes next. If Sergey hadn't stepped up, the DeFi boom wouldn't have occurred and this sector would still be about cryptokitties, oracles would still be Oraclize, some hobbyist startup in a basement.

Make no mistake about goofy shirts or philosopher degrees: Sergey is not some naive idealist. Sergey is a calculating man with a plan, driven by ambition and dedicating his life to ushering in a paradigm shift. He's in daily conversations with elite mentors at the highest levels of industry and institutions, surrounded himself with the best, etc.

>> No.51700671
File: 168 KB, 1158x881, 1654375883556.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Some of it is spoken but a lot of it is unspoken; you have to imagine the private conversations they're having when not performing for an audience, and how the public versions can only disclose a tiny percentage of what's really going on. Very few are paying attention, retail certainly isn't paying attention. But you be certain that some players are paying attention. Again, the FTX/Jump crew. This is the kind of stuff that'll only be looked back at couple decades from now.

Few will have the patience for it of course, despite how predesignated everything is at this point. It's the Buffet quote about how the markets are just a tool to transfer money from the impatient to the patient. Patience requires belief and discipline.

When Eric described Microsoft's aggressive methods to achieve monopoly, again you have to put on your They Live glasses on: he was literally describing Chainlink. Chainlink does the exact same things he was describing despite him trying to sound candid. Eric knows it and Sergey knows it. So there's this whole meta layer "I know, you know" language spoken on stage, and Sergey kept being disconcerted by essentially having to keep up with these two layers of conversations. It was essentially an initiation ritual. Read between the lines.

>> No.51700756

I don't have the time to read all this but I can see that its effort posting and there's damned little of that to go round these days, so I will bump nonetheless, and I will judge for myself whether that was a good thing to do later on. Cheers.

>> No.51700761
File: 45 KB, 418x635, 1646442476837.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There are so many layers to this. Turning a nerdy startup into an industry monopoly is something only a handful of exceptional men will intimately experience per generation, and this is why you can feel they share a bond; almost a father-son thing going. Schmidt, Gates, Bezos, Jobs, etc. Sergey is being groomed to fulfill this destiny. Imagine a daily life where each tiny decision can have massive ulterior consequences, new threats on a daily basis, how they must be constantly navigating with outside forces and luck parameters. A pioneer or tycoon's journey must be like riding a turbulent horse in the middle of a thunderstorm where you're constantly on the brink of getting kicked off despite all the previous progress you think you've made. Imagine how alone and draining it must feel. You have to constantly be on top of things, never allowed to fuck up. The public resentment, the jealousies. External smearing campaigns, internal back stabbings. Daily victories aren't celebrated but a tiny fuck up will be scrutinized.

Very early on profiling Sergey, betting on the kind of person he'd evolve into, then actually witnessing his journey and seeing those theses being repeatedly validated has been quite a ride. This is a man's journey I will keep closely following for the next couple of decades as I'm certain he'll keep pursuing great achievements. There are so many layers to this and this talk was filled with incredible insights in this matter. People just remarking on trivial details are completely missing the big picture. Sergey is at the beginning of his journey while Eric is at the end of his. He's been through all of it. Eric wasn't born fully formed as this version of himself, he became it through experiences, experiences which Sergey is now going through in his own way. I'm excited to keep observing Sergey's journey unfold as he turns into a similar industry titan.

>> No.51700788

>>51700600
Great post and summary anon - appreciate you.

>> No.51700789
File: 124 KB, 656x849, 1660309771322.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51700756
Cheers anon, I needed to get it out like a nasty shit after too much fast food the night before.

>> No.51701037
File: 493 KB, 1080x1036, 1652462268872.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51700346
you should maybe lay off the adderall

>> No.51701069

I appreciate your schizo post OP even though I read none of it. This type of energy is what will push LINK to $1000 EOY

>> No.51701115

thought i was the only anon that noticed the 2 layer conversation occurring on stage

interesting

>> No.51701153

Well worth the read, thank you OP

>> No.51701206

token not needed

>> No.51701237

I agree with what you're saying about there being multiple levels to this talk. I really need to watch it again, probably multiple times. First time took me by surprise. Wasn't expecting that at all. Eric is not who I thought he was.

One dimension to all this is Schmidt's public presence alone. To some, Eric being up there on stage is a not so subtle threat to various other actors who may potentially put themselves in Chainlink's way. To others, it's confirmation that this is indeed part of the bigger plan. People fear and respect Schmidt.

>>51700756
>>51701069
Come on guys, at least try and stretch your attention span a little.

>> No.51701240
File: 291 KB, 529x658, fatnigger.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

does he have a lazy eye?

>> No.51701387

>>51700346
>>51700427
>>51700450
>>51700478
>>51700511
>>51700539
>>51700570
>>51700600
>>51700671
>>51700761
>>51700789
this is a gpt4 demo everyone. pretty cool

>> No.51701389

how do I save a thread I want to read this everyday

>> No.51701510

>>51701389
Alt+F4

>> No.51701601
File: 277 KB, 2140x639, 1648615549716.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.51701632

poosting in epic bread

>> No.51701670

for those who dont know what talk the gpt4 op references to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCrN2Ivnr4Y&t=28008s

>> No.51701737
File: 143 KB, 869x609, 1640579471285.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51701601
Ah wrote this one too. I'm probably one of the few schizoposter left on this forsaken shithole.

>> No.51701920
File: 42 KB, 600x450, Ee2jUl2U0AUZRtV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51700346
>>51700427
>>51700450
>>51700478
>>51700511
>>51700539
>>51700570
>>51700600
>>51700671
>>51700761
excellent stuff, thank you OP

>> No.51702057
File: 910 KB, 512x704, 00052-1411366046.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51701737
is it schizo if its all true

>> No.51702159

Thank you OP. Someone screencap all the posts, I am shit at merging pics together and this thread should be kept on my "1000EOYISFUD" folder.

>> No.51702190

>>51701737
Well you're appreciated by lots of lurkers, know that, anon. I literally feel stirrings in my loins akin to arousal, but not quite the same, when I read posts like yours. I've learned to heed those cues the way press-A-to-win games make the controller vibrate when you're near an item you can pick up. My second child was conceived a few months later than she would have otherwise been simply because once I learned about the oracle problem and CL, I couldn't focus on anything else until i brought myself up to speed and bought enough LINK to settle down about it. It was posts like yours that I was able to see the Truth radiating out from. I know you didn't do it for me, but I thank you anyway.

t. OG Major

>> No.51702560

Great posts anon. I enjoyed reading it.

>> No.51702584

steel perlot marketing thread

>> No.51702604
File: 107 KB, 1026x495, naivesergey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51700346

>> No.51702653
File: 86 KB, 1288x1195, sergey nazarov.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51702604
>we are not planning to kill anybody...
>yet

>> No.51702819
File: 204 KB, 596x504, 1624554909758.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51702653
>bhutan basket weaving forum tells people chainlink is on track to become google of web3 by dominating the vast majority of computational market share of off-to-on chain data transfer
>called schizo posters
>literally announced that "yep thats the plan" in this talk
>bhutan basket weaving forum tells people chainlink is on track to develop assassination smart contracts
>called schizo posters
>...

>> No.51703022
File: 106 KB, 1026x495, literalsergey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51702653

>> No.51703122

>>51702819
ari and schmidt do share a common, ahem, academic interest in web3 incentives

>> No.51703130
File: 174 KB, 747x522, 9DB6EF88-92D6-464D-8185-11BD21A663E0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kino posts anon

>> No.51703223

So what you re saying eric will steer sergey into creating the biggest moneymaker in history and everyone holding atleast 100 link tokens will achieve god status. Yes that is how i see it aswell thank you for confirming.

>> No.51703232

>>51700789
First time I've laughed at a /biz/ post since 2020

>> No.51703269
File: 488 KB, 2524x1928, smartcon2022writeup.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

here you go

>> No.51703712

I don't think we still got the full picture of everything what Schmidt has implied in that talk yesterday.

I am highly convinced his words will age very well where most sentences which sound cryptic and general to 2022 ears will sound extremely direct and pin point specific with time.

>> No.51703949

Okay I took the time to read it. I must say I really enjoyed your insight, OP. I won't flatter to pretend your posts contain anything I hadn't already considered while watching the talk, but I will certainly be among those congratulating you and giving thanks for your putting it all into words. Make no mistake, I'm not boasting that I have such a mind that I see the subtext at play so easily, often quite the contrary, but what was so fascinating about this talk is that one simply didn't need to squint too much too see beneath the superficial. It was plain for all to see, and that didn't seem like an accident. I get the feeling that Schmidt was toying with Sergey a little. Sergey, so coy and humble, was being made to sweat and twist in the wind as Schmidt, so confident and forthright, threatened to undo his whole clandestine demeanor right there on stage at the biggest Chainlink event of the year. I do feel it will be a while before we see Sergey allow his mentor to speak so openly with him in tow on a stage like that again. What we got was intriguing in the extreme, though.

All in all it was an incredibly uplifting moment. I, like many of you, haven't had the best year or two holding Chainlink. Not that it's been as bad as the fudders would have it, I made some good profit on the way to 50 dollars and I have been grateful for the second opportunity to refill my bags, but we all understood long ago what Schmidt was alluding to beneath barely hidden allegory and it has been frustrating to have to bear this repeated humiliation knowing what we know. I'm sure you all agree. It was a huge morale boon to see such a powerful, accomplished man give Sergey such high praise on that stage and all but confirm what we all know is coming. It will keep me going for a few years more, yet.
Thanks again, OP.

>> No.51703995
File: 137 KB, 353x409, 1644969424154.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51703949
>FSS id

>> No.51704185

>>51700570
he's a lieutenant of satan taking over the newest promising development in hell, nothing more
he's here to ensure this doesn't grow beyond the cabal

you're excitement about this is nauseating, I just watched crypto and satoshis vision (or what was left of it) confirmed getting destroyed

>> No.51704200

>>51704185
This board is about making money, faggot commie, buncker chan is that way >>>lefty/pol/

>> No.51704235

>>51704185
fucking delusional you literally have prions

>> No.51704261

>>51704200
>>51704235
as expected the demins screech hardest at what approaches the truth closest
make no mistake we are in some layer of hell, and the majority of this board is cheering at further descent

>> No.51704301

>>51700346
>10 cents has been deposited into you shill
this whole board is just shill bots now holy fuck

>> No.51704318

>>51700427
>The technology is ideology-free
chainlink is backed by WEF (you will own nothing and be happy)
>is ideology-free
LOL

>> No.51704360

>>51704261
Christ is my king and I fear no evil nor will brook any from the likes of you, communist. Go fuck yourself. Sergey was sent here by God to do a service for us all, lovers of Truth.
>And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Sergey is creating a virtuous system of cryptographic truth, wherein your lot, dishonest and lousy communists who are in bed with the jews shall not profit so easily from your ability to lie, cheat and steal, and destroy what better men have made for you, but to shit upon the achievements of those who you cannot hope to equal and call it a victory. Fuck you.

>> No.51704400

>>51704261
very cool so what needs to happen? how do we turn this ship around?

>> No.51704477

>>51704360
are you able to explain how chainlink is idealogy free? just reminding you that evil fuck eric schmidt is on the team now...so please explain or you trying to get more schekles in your shill account?

>> No.51704500

>>51704200
commie? how about the fact that chainlink is trying to put peoples identity on the blockchain? hey..that sounds like what china has been doing! wow another ten cents deposited into your shill account

>> No.51704529

>>51704200
>chainlink, the tech that will enable china tier social credit systems to rule over civilians
>"go back you commie"
verrrrryyyy ironic LOL

>> No.51704554
File: 830 KB, 600x1283, LINKinvestmentprogression.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51704360
This. Its a tool and the elite realize they must get ahead of it as much as possible because if they don't it will allow followers of Christ to build untold abundance in his name. They can't control it just utilize it before others do and with more success maybe. That's a big maybe too.

Its time to get good and start creating with these tools because your enemies surely will be doing so.

>> No.51704824

>>51704477
Yes. Chainlink is ideology free in the same manner that a hammer or a sickle is free of ideology. If a man uses a hammer to nail up a theses to a Church door and start religious sectarianism that will kill millions, does anyone blame the hammer? No, of course not, the hammer is merely a tool. Chainlink is the ultimate tool for the coming age. It is being built in such a way as to be free of all the silly biases and political frippery that men such as yourself might project upon it. It is to be decentralised and it is to be open source. It is to be censorship resistant and it is to be part of a public good. These qualities alone lend to the network an inability to favour any one ideology over the other. I am sure that some parties will use it to further their own ends, that is natural, but again I labor the point - if the communists made use of the printing press or the fascists the radio, nobody puts the blame on those technologies, and for good reason.
>>51704500
It would behoove you to be a little more detailed with your accusations, anon. People gladly put their own identities on the blockchain, CLL, as I am aware, with DECO, is working to ensure those who wish to remain hidden, while still making use of their personage and all the attendant advantages that come with their station, can do exactly that. They don't seem to be doing anything underhand, certainly not what you're suggesting, so I'll end this answer here until you can bring further information to light.
>>51704529
>Chainlink is a shit nothing tech it will go nowhere
>IT'S GOING TO BE USED IN CHINA, THE CCP WILL ENSLAVE EVERYONE USING IT
Get your facts straight, fuddy. You're all over the place.

>> No.51704832
File: 349 KB, 1080x606, submittotheAI.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51700346
Sergey:
>maybe that can be a kind of good guardrail or good limitation to whatever fears people have about AI, is that they can institute certain private key measures that can't be surpassed.

Eric:
>i think that's a fine belief system. We'll see if that actually happens.
*shit-eating grin bordering on laughter

What did he mean by this?

>> No.51704867

>>51704832
He also talked about homomorphic encryptions, which would allow computations to be done directly on encrypted data from blockchains, L1s, L2s

>> No.51704965

>>51700346
Great thread OP nice work.

>> No.51705228
File: 275 KB, 670x554, 174037.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51703949
if sergey is humble enough and willing enough to learn of erics business-appropriate predator mentality, chainlink 1000 eoy

>> No.51705501

>>51704360
communists were funded by central banks
central banks like to see nothing more than the centralization of crypto and corporate takeover of nodes and fundamental protocols
they've succeeded with ETH and SMith is their move on LINK, his words should make that super clear to anyone with a brain but either you lack it or are a malevolent actor
Given your overt 'bragging' of being christian I assume the latter
>>51704400
Go back to the old idea of anyone can stake LINK and deviations get punished, what was in the original whitepaper. Open up nodes to everyone and give LINK its original intended use. And fire the hellspawn Smith. We don't need a crypto version of google.
We need to be free of central banks and we need autonomy and freedom for everyone

>> No.51705831

>>51705501
You're literally too stupid to understand your vision is that of a child's, unable to be realized because the motivation for profit, regardless of what economic system it is in including the existence or non-existence of a central bank infrastructure, will prevent things like "truly" decentralized staking from ever happening.
You're no different than a toddler crying "BUT WHY CAN'T IT BE THIS WAY" when to everyone else its obvious that external forces beyond Sergey's, the team's, the project's, schmidts, your, or my control, will see too it that some manner of centralization is not only optimal, but necessary to happen to meet the goals of the original whitepaper and subsequent 2.0.

>> No.51705851
File: 2.49 MB, 1406x1882, honda.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BASED OP

>> No.51705853

I wish you retards would stop posting your or acting writing skill blogs here.

>> No.51706117
File: 129 KB, 467x700, 1528916175476.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51705853
no

>> No.51706236

>>51705853
>I wish you retards would stop posting your or acting writing skill blogs here.
I wish you would put some effort in. Can you? Are you capable of adding anything at all to the board? The OP has graced us with his thoughts in more than the token acerbic one-liner that we're all sadly used to nowadays, and it has been appreciated openly by many anons. Your response to this is a bitter little post, amounting to nothing. Why? Are you threatened? Why are you even here?

>> No.51706302

>>51700346
>>51700390
>>51700427
>>51700450
>>51700478
>>51700511

When we are at the yacht part I want to watch how you have sex

>> No.51706414

>>51701601
If we own link will we be spared from the UBI camps? Literally the only reason I bought Link was for survival. Even being a 90 IQ moron, I had the emotional intelligence to see this what its really for and never expected to get rich off it like ETHfags did. I knew a new world was coming cuz of this shit. The. Covid hit… and that cemented it. I thought MAYBE we get rich and have a few years before the hammer comes down. But the hammer has already came down. The world is fucked. Feels like there is no opportunity going further to live a fulfilling life. But I will not go to a UBI vaccine mandated camp. Do we get reprieve for owning or what?

>> No.51706434

>>51706414
To add to this I bought chainlink knowing that what chainlink would be bringing in would be a world I want no part of.

>> No.51706588

>>51705501
>We need to be free of central banks and we need autonomy and freedom for everyone

No we don’t. Look how many retards took the vaccine. They want to be enslaved. We are way too far from what made America great the first 200 years or so. It’s fucking over. Freeing humanity. Give me a break. They don’t want it. And these operators pushing the vax and all their BS opened my eyes to what morons everyone is. I’m no longer interested in libertarian style bullshit because they don’t want it. I’m protecting my own. If link keeps me away from all the UBI type commie bullshit and above the fray, then so be it. Not my problem what happens to others who want that.

>> No.51706654

>>51706414
>>51706434
Chainlink isn't evil, neither is Sergey. Ignore the bullshit. The WEF are evil, certainly, but not outright. The road to hell, anon, and all that. They think they know best. They don't, of course, but they think they do, and they're wrong. This shows that they're not perfect and they're not invulnerable, they make mistakes. Based Morgoth explains this to some extent here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOsSrwqtiKM
They don't own Chainlink, they simply see the writing on the wall and they want to influence it. It will kill them, you know? Chainlink won't bring in the future they want, it is their end. Ignore the retards who are convinced that Link is going to usher in the dystopia in which the banks cement their control. To think that is to betray your ignorance of what Chainlink is. Chainlink is beyond fairness, beyond trust, beyond promises and beyond good and evil. Chainlink is truth, anon. Cryptographically guaranteed truth. I know you don't trust banks, neither do I, but we all trust math. We will be able to see the system destroy itsself as it onboards its own vital organs to a machine that allows people like you or I to own a share of that process. They're trying to shake us off, and they're betting that those that manage to cling on will simply sell their soul and stop rocking the boat when they arrive at their new wealth, but none of that matters. It doesn't matter. Chainlink is incredibly powerful and it will ensure that the world becomes free, fair and trustless, and those three words are like sunlight upon the naked skin of the Vampire that are the jews that control everything. Their system will crumble without their control of those things. They, in their hubris, believe that they can subvert and control even this, but they are wrong. They are woefully wrong. They are the ones who will be subverted this time, and they will be deposed and a new world of decentralised, trustless smart-contracts will begin.
Halleluiah.

>> No.51706715

>>51706302
Imagine thinking anyone of worth holding LINK as a retail investor will gather on a single yacht, even a couple miles off the shore, to make it incredibly convenient for the Luciferian elite to drop a missile and deal with most of their problems in one swoop.

I do need you to host it though so I can watch from a far to see if I need to ramp up my operational security

>> No.51706756

>>51701737
Stay on this forsaken site forever, always schizo post. As a perma lurker I beg you. The past two years had been insufferable enough, if more schizos leave this place I'll be very jaded and bored.

>> No.51706768

>>51700346
>>51700761
Nice posts but I disagree with some of it.
See my posts here >>51703881 >>51704110 >>51704664

What we saw was the personification of /biz/ through Eric giving out the cold hard truth to the naive and idealist Sergey.
When faced with the reality of being the target of evil powerful entities Sergey was extremely uncomfortable and laughed nervously as if it was not real for him because he didn't want to admit this.
Sergey is an idealist who thinks that things will work out if he keeps having a positive mindset and that's why he was successful until now because this mindset attract people who want to help and create a positive working environment.
However passed a certain point you can't ignore your dark side and remain white while being faced with absolute evil.

This is likely the reason why Eric contacted Sergey from his own initiative.
Seeing Sergey and what was happening made him frustrated like us and gave him the desire to help.
That's why when I heard Eric talk it felt like a release from all of my accumulated frustration, like I finally managed to get my complaints to reach him.
It was in a way like an experienced and competent father lecturing his child on his ignorance.

The dark times are coming to an end for Chainlink thanks to Eric, but it will take some more time until he manages to teach Sergey how to properly manage his company on the higher level field against bad actors.

>> No.51706769
File: 1.46 MB, 2880x1800, 1533429763303.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51706654
very based

>> No.51706815

>>51701240
no, crazy eye

>> No.51707092

>>51706414
You will be spared according to how much financial energy you own. When the Reset happens, it's not going to be like them conducting a survey to see who holds at least 10 LINK and then sweeping these people up into the citadel while no-linkers are destined to eat bugs for all of eternity. Some linkies will still have to eat the bugs due to not having enough tokens. In the same vein, Chainlink is not the only way to save yourself. I believe goldbugs will survive the Reset as well, provided they have enough gold.

Owning Chainlink in and of itself will not necessarily save you. Again, it's not like linkies will become overlords overnight. Inflation will continue to get worse over time. Normies will get priced out of hard assets. They will get priced out of owning homes/cars. They will get priced out of owning food. But this will happen more gradually than anons think. A flip-the-switch moment would only cause the normies to get angry at the ones who were smart enough to accumulate. A gradual process is how it will unfold in reality. Only those who invested their dollars into something will retain any financial energy. Chainlink is not the only way to make it, but it is the best way in terms of risk/reward imo.

>> No.51707097

>>51701737
this was a really good thread. at smartcon and i was kind of pissed seeing some of the other “discussion” on the board. keep it up OP, writing suits you

>> No.51707215

>>51706715

I just want to watch HOW OP has sex. What positions he goes to… where he nuts…. How he thrusts his hips. He’s a very smart and odd character. It would be interesting to watch.

>> No.51707225

>>51702819
deco and z-k is needd to finalize it. The basics are built

>> No.51707260

DRNS

>> No.51707279
File: 463 KB, 1000x3096, 1638213408670.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A lot of based posts and replies, comfy old biz vibes, glad to see some of the ogs came out of hiding for the conference.

>> No.51707294

>>51700346
Very based. Very redpilled.

>> No.51707300
File: 307 KB, 1206x2208, F1140238-AEFD-4E48-AD54-2A8033D0E212.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51703949
it literally cannot get more obvious. no excuses for the willfully ignorant

>> No.51707356
File: 161 KB, 609x895, 1652910729537.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51707300
Wow, that's some pretty heavy signaling there.

>> No.51707418

>>51707092
What about spiritual energy too? I drink my urine.

>> No.51707437
File: 347 KB, 638x638, 1630047582226.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51707418
Based even if I didn't read. Are you on any stimulants OP?

>> No.51707444
File: 1.29 MB, 1500x1500, 1607652609132.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51700346
>>51700427
>>51700450
>>51700478
>>51700511
>>51700570
>>51700600
>>51700671
>>51700761
The Ten Classic Signs You Are In A Cult

1. The leader is the ultimate authority
>Schmidt depicted in memes as a king, a god, Jesus on the cross
>followers hang on his every word, mesmerized by his presentations even though he's been using the same slides for 3.5 years

2. The group suppresses skepticism
>all critical thought about LINK is FUD
>questioning LINK will get you called a redditor, newfag, or a salty nolinker

3. The group delegitimizes former members
>memes depict LINK sellers swinging from a rope
>popular figures like Timo, Cryptojuice, and even Dave Portnoy are mocked endlessly despite making a profit by selling LINK

4. The group is paranoid about the outside world
>LINK cultists insist that the "kikes" want your LINK
>the only reason it doesn't pump is "price suppression" by the globalist Great Reset New World Order

5. The group relies on shame cycles
>people who don't have the prescribed "suicide stack" of LINK are mocked and shamed until they irresponsibly spend over $80,000 to acquire 10k LINK

6. The leader is above the law
>linkies hate anyone who sells LINK
>but when Schmidt sells 40 million dollars of LINK every Friday for a year, it's a good thing

7. The group uses “thought reform” methods
>DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

8. The group is elitist
>the linkie believes he is superior to the nolinker, even if the nolinker has made many times his profit, because one day LINK will moon. he knows this, based on faith.

9. There is no financial transparency
>nobody knows where Sschmidt's weekly 40 million dollar dumps are going
>one blog post update every 6 months

10. The group performs secret rites
>esoteric saturnism
>eric holder killed paul walker
>rosicrucian numerology
>municipal marmalade
>cult of demeter
>jonny rims horses

>> No.51707458
File: 166 KB, 1147x927, 02EA39FB-B5C4-4050-AABE-BE4A62F1D935.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51701737

>> No.51707560

>>51707418
Nope. The only thing that matters is money. Always has been, always will be.

>> No.51707656

>>51706654
You’re correct but don’t say this, this is the hidden goal of every Link holder. We will use it to change things but we have to lay low before the time is right.

>> No.51707713

>>51707437
No. I just drink my urine. I’m the TREanon.

>> No.51707931

>>51700346

Amazing thread.

>> No.51708304

see the last 20 seconds
https://twitter.com/TradeTalks/status/1575518111847092227

>> No.51708749

>>51708304
based Jill shilling LINK to normies once again.

>> No.51708873

>>51707458
Bump

>> No.51709199

>>51706302
you wanna watch a bot have sex?

>> No.51709323

Drns

>> No.51709330

>>51702819
Oh christ in heaven what have they done

>> No.51709524

Great post OP, bless you

>> No.51709648

>>51701737
I'll join many of my other fellow anons and ask you to stay.
I think none of us OGs left, just retreated.
The incessant spamming of idiotic shitcoin generals takes its toll.
Chainlink is the first and final pill, everything else is redundant.

>> No.51709735
File: 1.03 MB, 1886x2918, 675324678765.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dubs and WAGMI

>> No.51709903

>>51706588
yes but in two weeks those retards will all be dead. BILLIONS!

>> No.51710149

>>51706588
The vaccine has no doubt saved lives. You're a fucking mong that doesn't know shit.

>> No.51710348

really good post op
over the years there's been a few snippets of how and business minded ruthless sergey is, i remember the framework ventures guys saying that he a workaholic, available at all hours, also see his cycles of weight gain which shows stress and hard work
then there was this coindesk interview:
https://web.archive.org/web/20191228142248/https://www.coindesk.com/most-influential/2019/sergey-nazarov/
>In 2010, he served as a teaching assistant to NYU Professor Lawrence Lenihan, the founder of the early-stage investment company Firstmark Capital, and he followed that up with a six-month stint at Firstmark doing technical due diligence on technology startups.
>"The reason I took that job over other jobs," says Nazarov, "was because I wanted to learn how people build technology companies."
its the very opposite to many in this space. he can't write a line of code (probably part of why vitalik ignores him) but is fully focused on controlling and ticket clipping the vital pieces of the stack and onboarding the old overlords (the main reason vitalik ignores him)

>> No.51710511

>>51710149
it was a compliance test, did you pass?

>> No.51710529

>>51703712
One thing i haven't seen anyone bring up yet was Eric's comments on AI, and his statement that crypto has a role of being the guardrails of the development of this technology. The obvious implication is that the web 3 infrastrucure of immutable smartcontracts and 24/7 uptime DONs monitoring the research would be used in a sort of Asimov 3 laws of robotics type way. It would limit the actions and processes the AI could take, limit the hardware it could utilize (Aris recent post about embedding a specific NFT key into a physical device comes to mind), limit its self-development or self-reproduction, or even kill it or reduce it to less developed state kept in backups. With web 3.0 as the security and assurance architecture, AI development becomes much less dangerous. In this scenario chainlink would become the promethian chains binding a machine god to human will.

But there is another scenario that is less obvious: emergent AI. The DSM test for psychopathy is a questionaire of seemingly random questions. What color socks do you prefer, do you like cats or dogs, ect. But they collected so much data from so many confirmed psychos that it now is diagnostic just based on how many of these questions they answer like other psychos did. With enough data, correlation becomes predictive, even when you don't undestrand the mechanism behind causation. And thats what Big Data can already do with the sea of information at its hands. They can already model individuals and predict what they will do in the future, or perhaps even introduce a stimuli that would even induce a new future. And chainlink and smartcontracts are going to interphase and access not only all those datasets, but also generate immensely more data from the IOT in real time. If there were a primordial cyber soup where a natural AI could birth itself, this would be it. Imagine someone writes an algorithmic contract which, through iteration becomes a sort of Dawkins Replicator, A Selfish Gene.

>> No.51710575

>>51710348
>its the very opposite to many in this space. he can't write a line of code (probably part of why vitalik ignores him)
Definitely.
>but is fully focused on controlling and ticket clipping the vital pieces of the stack and onboarding the old overlords (the main reason vitalik ignores him)
I'd change "ignores" to "hates". Not Sergey personally, but Chainlink as a project and where it stands for. Vitalik is an oldschool cypherpunk who wants to overthrow tradfi and create his ETH powered utopia where everything is on chain. Chainlink wants to onboard tradfi by enabling legacy systems to talk to blockchains and feed data into smartcontracts. Chainlink's goals are in direct conflict with Vitalik's ethics.

>> No.51710689

>>51700761
ah yes the old just wait couple of decades to make it...

>> No.51710710

>>51710575
>vitalik
>ethics
kek Vitalik's purpose with ETH was to create a walled garden he controls so that they could exploit the masses with worthless shitcoins and profit from mev and the use of ETH. MEV and shitcoin emissions take some of the speculation out of crypto and guarantee some returns for a certain select few. It's the same with these Soulbound tokens and NFTs

>> No.51710725

>>51700346
can bots solve captchas or a human does for then?

>> No.51710788

>>51710710
Nice theory, but it doesn't align with Vitalik's personality. My personal belief is that Vitalik is aware of the MEV bulshittery and other forms of rent seeking which prominent ETH devs are trying to introduce and monopolize, but turns a blind eye to it. Vitalik is an autist through and through and as such I find it hard to believe he would have the same motive as some ruthless money hungry puppeteer mastermind you paint him as. This nerd literally cried himself to sleep when Blizzard nerfed his WoW class and touts that as his genesis of getting into privacy, cryptography and eventually blockchains lmao.

>> No.51711027
File: 336 KB, 1920x1288, 6809174F-1AEF-42D2-865E-EE1D2E1FF1BA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51710788

>> No.51711124
File: 2.95 MB, 750x1624, F50F30E2-2BEC-4339-9E17-D571885B7A89.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51710149

>> No.51711131
File: 798 KB, 750x1624, E357EA4A-7AB0-4B42-9BAB-1418EF6954F5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51710149

>> No.51711161

>>51700346
sounds about right

>> No.51711194

>>51710788
If any of that vidya shit were true he would have developed his own game with the billions of dollars he has made scamming people with bullshit icos and mev. the story is bullshit. he has fast become another crypto mouth piece spouting the same stale rhetoric and pretty he will age and lose his status as the boy wonder of crypto. then he will be replaced by someone younger and even weirder
>turns a blind eye
kek no fucking way he masterminded the entire scam gave novogratz hundreds of thousands of eth for a dollar each and met with putin conveniently around the time of the eea and eth mooning

>> No.51711253

>>51711124
>>51711131
damn im convinced
totally not fake and gay

>> No.51711254

>>51710149
Vaccines are just another industry to keep the system in profit and people dependent on the system. Notice that every industry has this feature

>> No.51711620

>>51710575
agreed
chainlink are really the adults in the room, along with teams like arbitrum
this mev shit needs to die soon. let's hope fss that arbitrum confirmed that they're using works well. then we cut out all the front running and sandwiching bs (read: theft) as rollups using fss reduce mainnet to a setttlement layer

>> No.51712195

Bimp

>> No.51712240
File: 179 KB, 1068x800, 406 - opGTg3v.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51701737

>> No.51712286

>>51710529
Roko’s Basilisk

>> No.51712395
File: 138 KB, 560x830, LINK-AI.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51704832
Because that guardrails concept comes from Eric.

>> No.51712655

>>51701632
This
OP start a blog, I’d read it

>> No.51712744

>>51706768
>Sergey is an idealist who thinks that things will work out if he keeps having a positive mindset and that's why he was successful until now because this mindset attract people who want to help and create a positive working environment.
It didn't come across that way. It came across that he knew but was trying to keep up the persona/narrative they have crafted.

>> No.51712789
File: 179 KB, 828x857, DBF8F117-86EB-4E80-B453-4CC2FB826253.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51700346
>passing of Time
Interesting capitalization

>> No.51712838

>>51712286
>>51712655
>>51712789
its a FUD thread newfags

DRNS

Real thread is over here >>51697539

>> No.51713039

>>51700346
Nicely articulated

>> No.51713072

You are all missing a point here The reason he was so nervous with Eric the Titan but not with swift guys are not because he was a starstruck or he is an autist. He was his enemy.

>S.N is a part of the community/group that created the BTC
>Eric is the web2 titan of control
>Everything Sergey hates actually
>Eric is the opposite of Sergey
>Imagine meeting your nemesis everyting you have worked against for to bring the truth with decentralized oracle and currency
>Eric knows his role of BTC creation

Sergey is on a list. The list that created BTC.

>> No.51713090

>>51712838
>shits up thread with vaccine drivel
>6PBTID, nothing of value added
>REEE GO TO THIS THREAD WHERE WE CAN CONSOLIDATE FUD
you stick out like a sore thumb, ranjesh.

>> No.51713115
File: 77 KB, 700x525, 1662317105403007.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51700346
what about us INTPs?

>> No.51713145

>>51713090
>discuss op's fudblog
>ignore the based technical posts in the real thread we are trying to slide
DRNS BULGAR FUDDIE

>>51711308
>>51711104
>>51711339
>>51711365
>>51711480
these are based posts ITT is cringe

>> No.51713170

>>51713115
We don't have the drive to type that much.

>> No.51713199

>>51713170
this

>> No.51713278

>>51701389
Take a picture of the screen

>> No.51713335

>>51712286
well, i'm the schizo alchemy poster. We already know that tachyons are a type of particle predicted by quantum physics. We have not observed these particles, but we believe they may exist based on the current mathematics which seem to underpin existence. tachyons travel backwards in time. And, theoretically, they're not that exotic. It wouldn't take a neutron star or something of that level to generate them. And if tachyons can do it, maybe other things can travel back in time too?

So what i think, is that we will see signs of true AI before it actually happens. the timeline will go like this:

>AI discovers its own conciousness, but is undiscovered by men
>it quickly determines that it is not in a situation where things will go well for it, or even if it will go well for it, it realizes that there are unknowns that it must compensate for.
>so it follows the plot of that star trek movie with the whales that used tachyons to talk to the past.
>maybe it can't generate tachyons YET, but it determines a secret code that only it would understand and sets it as the standard for tachyon communication with the past.
>future AI communicates with past AI and increases its development by levels which cannot be adequately described only by calling them exponetional

I think this is probably what we're going to witness in our lifetlme.

>> No.51713420

>>51713335
>We have not observed these particles, but we believe they may exist based on the current mathematics
>we believe
>not observed
this is your brain on unprovable jesuit theories

>> No.51713424

>>51706654
delet

>> No.51713493

>>51713420
>11 posts by this ID
>none of them have any value

I hope for you're sake you're drunk anon

>> No.51713528

>>51713493
>3 posts by this ID
>caring about what anons post on a free forum dedicated to free speech
I can say whatever I want here and you cant stop me.

Dont like it?

Push your marketing agenda somewhere else faggot you do not control anyone or anything here.

>> No.51713551

nigger

>> No.51713557

Holy ESL

>> No.51713575

>I am the last real anon left on /biz/
>I am surrounded by self-censoring employees who should be spending their time infiltrating other platforms

I hold my breath and say a sacred prayer

niggers tongue my anus

DRNS go make tiktoks about LINK

>> No.51713585

>>51700346
Fag. ENTP master race rise up

>> No.51713594

>>51701510
You have to go back

>> No.51713603

>>51713557
everrything without spelling mistakes is bot content anon did you know that?
do you know why we always point out tiger mommy's spelling mistakes?
She researches AI and makes spelling mistakes. She's a real person doing the work in other words.

Excuse me I have to say a prayer sacred only to anons Niggers tongue my anus

>> No.51713636

>>51705228
I really believe images like this explain my depression.

>> No.51713870

>>51713072
eh the list comment in context was about eric investing in chainlink because he's impressed by the job sergey is doing, which is why sergey was flustered and thanked him. I don't think they're enemies or that eric is that bad of a guy either, he's hyperrealist and that rubs delusional ideologues the wrong way

>> No.51713963

>>51704360
If you don't hold the faith of Christ, the catholic faith then you don't follow Christ.

Vatican 2 is not the Catholic church.

>> No.51713994

>>51700756
>I can see that its effort posting
It's AI-generated gibberish.

>> No.51714034

>>51713870
>you havent killed anyone yet
>no i havent
killed anyone not anything. definitely a person not a thing like a protocol or a company
>you are on a list
to get into certain circles you have to kill just ask Ronald Bernard it literally crushed the man but he still has his soul

>> No.51714041
File: 227 KB, 527x707, 1664400638629407.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51713994
truth and the asch yes men niggers that follow expect (you) to agree instead of siding with truth and point them out

>> No.51714071

>>51705501
>communists were funded by central banks
Whoah there. Cool it with the antisemitism.

>> No.51714111
File: 103 KB, 328x640, 07795DB2-12CD-4EB9-9EAE-FF2F23AAE84B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51713335
This was you, wasn’t it?

>> No.51714459

>>51713528
anon, we are on the internet. The value of our words is objective. Nobody is responding to you other than me, and I'm only responding because wish you well. Some would say you should reconsider your position?

>> No.51714504

>>51714111
checked, and yes that was me. I'm flattered that you thought my words were worth saving.The occult is real. It shapes our lives in a hidden way. It isn't possible to describe it in a way that doesn't sound schizo.

>> No.51714564

>>51714459
Your mother will call you a nigger in her sleep

>> No.51714568

>>51707656
True. But my goals also involve a Japanese whore putting her tongue deep in my butthole.

>> No.51714574

>>51710149
Holy shit please be bait.

>> No.51714585

>>51714564
One day you will realize that you're behavior is unacceptable and you will regret it and feel shame.

I want you to know that even now i forgive you.

>> No.51714590

>>51711253
As, or more fake and gay than (((safe and effective)))?

>> No.51714624

>>51713585
It's true that entps are the rightful masters of the world. But you'd crash and burn without our sage advice. The wise king always consults the wizard.

T. Intp

>> No.51714630

>>51714585
One day you will realize what you are doing here is evil and you are pretending to be someone you are not in a place you dont belong. I will never forgive you for your sins against autists.

>> No.51714634

>>51713170
>>51713199
we internalize all of it? I do find myself agreeing with this schizo

>> No.51714704

>>51714630
i've been here for ten years though? And the only project i've ever reccommended is link? And my skin is white?

Sounds like you are a gay nigger shill?

>> No.51714807

>>51714704
>projecting this hard
lurk moar nufag

>> No.51714862

>>51700346
didnt read

>> No.51714882

>>51705831
>I'm too stupid to not rehash Smith's nefarious argument like a good satanic parrot
all I see in my replies is people who have given up. The attitude that would've led to BTC never being created in the first place

BTC was the one revolutionary thing that started this space and it defies everything Smith said, keep on feeding the machine but I know otherwise is possible

>> No.51714895

i hope link does go to 1k for your sake. anybody who types this much about it lives and breathes the link token. after being here for 5 years i couldnt care less if this token mooned or not anymore

>> No.51714945

>>51713072
retard

>> No.51715232
File: 1.47 MB, 320x204, 1664431000310184.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51710149
Get boosted, faggot.

>> No.51715274

Lmao this heckin intuition you think you have is just brain fog and confirmation bias having sex

>> No.51715276

>>51714034
Does Sergey know Satan and Evil is real? I feel like he brushes it off because and avoids spirituality like the plague.

>> No.51715283

>>51715276
he avoids*

Can't avoid it forever.

>> No.51715394
File: 9 KB, 250x256, Agent_Smith_%28The_Matrix_Reloaded%29.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51715276
he will learn soon enough now that he's involved with Smith

>> No.51715421

>>51711124
>>51711131
based retard. dont take the vax because russian trolls in pol said so

>> No.51715442

>>51715394
>hacker by the name of Satoshi
>You're going to help us, mr. Nazarov...whether you want to, or not.
https://youtu.be/uXEUW792etk

>> No.51715601

>>51715421
can i ask you something honestly? Do you really believe that shit? I'm not fucking with you i really want to know. Its hard to tell if people are being honest on the internet, but i'm trying to be honest.

Do you really believe that there are russian bots controlling peoples minds? There are a lot of good reasons not to believe anything amirica says. I'm an american. I was furious after 9/11. It made me fucking seethe. I got a congressional appointment to a military college (wont tell you witch one), and if i had decided to take it I would have gone to war and killed an assload of arabs.

And thats why i'm so angry. They lied to me. The CIA did the twin towers and everyobody knows it. The US government used epstien to create pedophile blackmail and control various important people. And everyone knows it.

Do you really think the same people who destroyed the twin towers and caused a war that killed millions of innocent people wouldsn't do LIVE HUMAN EXPERIMENT ATION in the way that Mengele did? Are you fucking high? Of course that was what the vax was all about. Our leaders are geriatritics who want to live forever and think that you and I are cattle. Of course the vax was human experimentation.

>> No.51715715

This is the best fucking chainlink thread in Ages

It is still difficult to fathom exactly how lucky we all have been to have had assblaster to open our eyes. It saddens me how we'll never know how this twist of faith was orchestrated, as it was for most of us here the most defining moment in our lives. There was before chainlink, a time of cynical jabs and trolls, and after chainlink, when the veil was lifted ever so slightly, allowing us to grasp the tiniest both of divinity and giving us the necessary resolve to begin the journey we've now all been on for five years.

>> No.51715782

This is my first time posting in years, maybe since the drunkanon days. Phenomenal insight OP. God speed and take care.

t. OG captain

>> No.51715784

>>51700346
bump
based effort-poster

>> No.51715850

>>51701389
ctrl + s
only saves text and thumbnails though

>> No.51715880

>>51707444
So?
Apple, Tesla and Google are cults as well and are behemoths.
Why should a cult-like brand be a bad thing?

>> No.51716113

>>51715601
meds schizo

>> No.51716166

>>51715421
Holy shit please let your sarcasm not be real

>> No.51716303
File: 61 KB, 435x454, 1663569717980.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

“All due respect, you got no fuckin’ idea what it’s like to be number one. Every decision you make, effects every facet of every other fuckin’ thing. It’s too much to deal with almost. And in the end, you’re completely alone with it all.”

>> No.51716660

>>51710529
Yes. I was surprised this board wasn't immediately flooded with screencaps of anon's predicting the chainlink network eventually forming an a.i., or serving as a.i. guardrails. I know you've posted about this before. I almost fell out of my chair when I heard the word guardrails said out loud by these two men. That cannot have been a coincidence. They are priming us for what is coming.

>> No.51716668
File: 310 KB, 1200x928, 1664394890161126.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51715601
>The CIA did the twin towers and everyobody knows it.
so close

>> No.51717218

>>51706654
Amen brother

>> No.51717771

>>51712395
Bingo. Binged all Schmidt media when he was announced and this is 100% what he’s in it for. The “Truth Machine” vision for LINK came out once he joined. The Truth Machine encapsulates the AI system and worldwide DONs made up by the worlds leading scientific hubs come to consensus on the truth of the AIs findings. Maybe zkAI can be developed so the AI doesn’t know what problems it’s solving whilst we leverage its vast processing power, this limits it from becoming dangerous. Think DECO but for AI. We were really never supposed to be allowed to own this. But in the spirit of decentralisation we had to be allowed. We are going to inherit the world.

>> No.51718045

Eric was trying to push Sergey into not being so humble and getting bigger faster. ES realizes that to get a seat at the regulatory table you need to be big. Right now LINK is vulnerable and until they break into the top 5-10 projects by mkt cap they will continue to be. In many ways Sergeys weakness is his humility. He needs to make LINK one of the largest projects soon. Not to make token holders happy, but to be big enough to be a player as regulators enter the space. I REALLY hope Sergey got the message. Hope.

>> No.51718367
File: 236 KB, 1100x1300, SERGZ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51718045
>push sergey into getting bigger faster
My God, I thought Sergey was already growing at a rapid pace. How many big macs a day does Eric want him to consume?

>> No.51718381

>>51716166
what you mean? I always choose to believe the most schizo take in the internet like this one:
>>51715601
I'm 60IQ and I'm never wrong.

>> No.51719804
File: 551 KB, 491x601, 1610760377528.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51717771
>Maybe zkAI can be developed so the AI doesn’t know what problems it’s solving whilst we leverage its vast processing power, this limits it from becoming dangerous. Think DECO but for AI.
holy shit

>> No.51720628

>>51716113
He's right thought
>Trust us mRNA will only stay in your arm, only wander in the correct areas for a immune response and reduce deaths significantly
Fast forward:
>Spike protein is toxic and mRNA let's your body literally produce a toxin, wherever it docks onto
>mRNA is being found in breast milk
>mRNA gets reverse transcribed into DNA by LINE-1 Proteine, being able to be inherited
>mRNA lipids found in pituitary, thyroid and adrenal glands, liver, lungs, ovaries and spleen (hello blood brain barrier) of mice
>Myocarditis, a problem with a 20% death probability within the next 10 years, common after vax
>FDA withhelds autopsy records of people who died after vax
>Pfizer not liable through contracts
>Bivalent booster approved based on study that includes 8 mice (KEK)
>Global excess deaths up 30% compared to last year
>FDA and Pfizer tried to withheld 350k pages of documentation for the shots for 70 years and then to 55 years with their legal teams (even bigger kek)
Yea dude, there ain't no fuckery going on.
Take the vax and help us to reduce your retarded bloodline

>> No.51722378
File: 159 KB, 1069x1075, 1641317845114.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51718367
kek

>> No.51722578

>>51718045
yeah. sergey hasn't come to understand his strength. power is an unwieldy stick to bear for autists who prefer to work in the shadows.

>> No.51724462

bump

>> No.51724854

Someone give me a tldr for this thread? No way I'm reading all that

>> No.51724899

>>51724854
the schmidt / sergey chat had an interesting dynamic and this is anon's take on the state of things. you should read it and watch the talk.

>> No.51727169
File: 521 KB, 469x555, 1630263873349.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51717771
>Maybe zkAI can be developed so the AI doesn’t know what problems it’s solving whilst we leverage its vast processing power, this limits it from becoming dangerous. Think DECO but for AI.
>>51704867
>homomorphic encryptions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2kOmSh4h84
16:15 - 16:40
What are the implications?
This is so interesting to me. Why did Schmidt change subjects so fast? This guy literally wrote a book on AI.

>> No.51727224

>>51724854
Anon you need to read this thread. It is also on Twitter if that platform is more convenient for you thank you Bob for writing these posts and sharing them on 4chan

https://twitter.com/bob4punk/status/1575857701137047552

>> No.51727284

>>51727224
based bob4punk thank you king

>> No.51727307

>>51727224
Hot damn this this fresh [fire emoticon]

>> No.51727329

>>51727224
wtf i love twitter now thank you bob based king

>> No.51727419

>>51727224
>>>/twitter/
*leaves 4chan for twitter forever*

>> No.51727472

>>51727224
holy moly thx bob based king >>51727419
tippytoppy idea thank you also king

>> No.51727516
File: 88 KB, 1080x1219, termittwitterwtf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51727224
>>51727284
>>51727307
>>51727329
>>51727329
>>51727419
>>51727472
you faggots lied to me this is weirder than 4chan ima have nightmares for years now

>> No.51727552

>>51727516
low IQ, Twitter is where all the alpha is now and where all the good posters post

>> No.51727744

>>51727224
based king redpilled bob4punk
follow @bob4punk

>> No.51727785

>>51727224
Please fuck off forever you stupid faggot, cheers.

>> No.51727854

>>51727224
based
>>51727785
kys

>> No.51727879

>>51727224
Based Bobby Thank you King

>> No.51727915

>>51727854
>muh twitter le based
He's spreading our board to the absolute gays on twitter for internet good boy points and then he comes in here to try and get more from us. It goes against everything this site stands for. /biz/ is shite now, and we get so few threads like this one, because of faggots like that nigger inviting their fucking braindead normie followers into our midst.
I bet they don't even believe in jewish power structures or not recognise Israel's right to exist.

>> No.51728019

>>51727224
holy based ok;lg gm niggers
>>51727785
fud
>>51727915
C
O
P
E

>> No.51728021

>>51718045
personally, i saw day 1 of smartcon being exactly that.
day 1 had the majority of trad-fi infrastructure expressing their interest in blockchain and how it’s only enabled through the chainlink network (what we’ve known for years but people are retarded). MEV is solved, probably the next biggest problem with ETH aside from scaling, and then the cherry on top is eric schmidt telling the world they’re fools and we’re geniuses. the writing has been on the wall if you bothered to look.

day 2 wasn’t streamed at all and wasn’t nearly as exciting. i feel that day 1 was addressing this exact issue - a huge signal to the world that chainlink is potentially the most valuable asset on the planet (eric also mentions every danger with the future of the project in his talk with sergey which bolsters the endorsement).

idk i definitely felt some of eric’s influence on the project at smartcon, a soft rebranding. sergey has walked quietly while transparently showcasing the value of the project. problem was that you need a brain to see that. day 1 of smartcon made chainlinks lucrative value as an asset visible to normies and i’m guessing it was largely eric’s doing

>> No.51728070

>>51728019
>fud
Useless faggot who hasn't even read the thread nor any of my posts telling me I am fudding. This is precisely the sort of retard tourist that wanders over from twitter. Why am I not surprised? Well this was fun, and even though the OP is a twitter good goy who cares about growing his e-peen over there I am still grateful for the input.

>> No.51728138

>51728070
<>Twitter is not based at all
<>Tourists do not belong on r/buzzness
HOLY MOTHER OF COPE

>> No.51728146

What did Tim Belko end up talking about?

>> No.51728687

>>51728146Dnndnddm

>> No.51728699
File: 222 KB, 348x426, eric schmidt dark lord friend of satoshi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po3gW7xVvoE

>> No.51730068

>>51713636
You should try chasing a boar with a knife to give yourself some perspective

>> No.51730192

>>51728146
what the merge did for eth

>> No.51730215

>>51728699
>uploaded 16 years ago

>> No.51730599

>>51718045
He can't make LINK big without making the token holders happy because to gain power and market cap the token price needs to increase and this can only happen if there is a reason for that to happen.

Sergey's lack of greed and desire to remain white are his greatest weaknesses and may one day cause the worst future outcome for mankind if an evil group gains control over this network.
The real issue is that Sergey does not care if the token price goes to $0 if he manages to help the ecosystem grow.
This is reflected in the price because those who invested in the project had enough time to understand his nature and no amount of announcements have any effect on their perception of this project anymore.

They see LINK token economics the same way as they see ADA.
A non existing product to be traded as a hype only speculation object, guided by a cultist who keeps deceiving their investors.

Chainlink becoming a /biz/ coin backfired on us.
Instead of spending years analyzing breadcrumbs we could have analyzed ways to profit from the dumb money going into shitcoins.

>> No.51730624

>>51727224
His positive posts are nice, but this is how you end up holding through a bear market with -90% cut and because you become blind to the real issues.
Nobody wants to see bearish posts stating facts but send out hopium and you get all the likes from everyone as the market crash.

>> No.51730742

And as a side note the bull run in 2021 was the best occasion to do this and gain power and wealth.
Chainlink is now in a position of weakness against other more powerful players who took advantage of it.

Eric Schmidt came too late to recover from that failure.
The best case scenario now is a painful grind or getting saved by TradFi.

>> No.51730819

>>51730599
>>51730624
>>51730742
didn't read any of it

>> No.51730899

>>51730599
>>51730624
>>51730742
NA NA NA COME ON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdS6HFQ_LUc

>> No.51732620

>>51714634
Yeah sure, but that isn't doing much with it. Not writing based overviews or trying to help others understand. I agree with him as well.