[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 166 KB, 220x268, 10C1C8FE-8D3B-47AE-B53A-C5737910F250.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51611608 No.51611608 [Reply] [Original]

Why did I have/had to endure the life on an incel? I just want to know why?

People and even kids get cancer out of nowhere, and your surroundings give you sympathy and vouch for you, you either fight the condition and survive be happy about your life or you die, everyone is sad and mourns you

But me I went unknowingly through this, without no one knowing it or caring. And realizing what kind of crippling, solitude, opportunity killing gruesome of a life I lived. My teenage years went by and I lost the ability to make all kinds of experiences.
I remember the most of experiences I had was with a girl in HS that eyefucked me on the hallway for weeks, and she wanted to get me know me better and approached me and talked with me one day under disguise and we “talked”for 40 seconds and that was it. Was NEETing after my graduation and just wasted years ruminating on that.All killed my childlike inner self, completely demoralizing me and myself turning me into a dissociated husk of a human that has to bear the responsibility of adult life with loosing the ability to enjoy anything worthwhile that comes on the other side of the coin.
Being with my coworkers and just realizing I am the only defunct out them
My outlook and further life is hindered. Never had self esteem, and I just become dissociated trying to turn myself into another person

>> No.51611621

My first thought was how can someone like you even breathe, let alone post on this image board. Phoneniggerfaggot poster are the lowest parasitic scum of this entire website, no even of the whole internet. They produce nothing of value, they only post low iq unfunny shitposts and they are low iq subhumans without a single drop of original thought inside their pea sized brains.
You should kys and never post here again, your parents would feel way better, if they knew that their disgusting failure of a son can no longer bring them any more shame.

>> No.51611627

>>51611608
Get /fit/ and buy ICP /thread

>> No.51611629

I don’t get it, are you saying you got cancer?

>> No.51611640

>>51611627
Not buying your shitcoin pajeet.

>> No.51611677

>>51611640
Not a shitcoin at all…

>> No.51611693

>>51611608
Did you seriously just compare yourself to kids with cancer? I'm a total loser incel that's never had a gf either but I'd take this life over a cancer patient's life any fucking day of the week. Get your shit together you self hating loser.

>> No.51611696

What was situation at home with parents like growing up anon.

>> No.51611748

>>51611629
He's saying incels suffer in silence while even cancer patients enjoy sympathy and support. Society is fucking shit.
>>51611608
Good thread OP, never mind the normies.

>> No.51612112

>>51611696
Grew up in a place in the woods/ fields half a mile apart from the rest of houses
Parents with low socioeconomic status, frugal. Emotional neglect considered by todays standards