[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 98 KB, 1300x1009, poor-man-vector-sitting-on-the-bench-cartoon-illustration-TT5YWD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51586286 No.51586286 [Reply] [Original]

I realized that i was raised to know how to succeed, but as much as id like it it be different, everyone cant do that. Also, most poorfags will seethe and spit on you at the mention of trying to do well for yourself, or will think their input/help is needed, when they will only hold you back. Most also are intelectually/ideologically/philosophically behind and hold their opinions dear, despite them being completely half baked and retarded. The poorfag will only act as a parasite if you let it cling to you, and poors have far less honor or pride too.

In this day and age, with a few exceptions, the ubermensche is the upper class man and the untermensche is simply the lower class man.

you should obviously still be nice to them, and i am. and i have tried to see past the class differences many times. but everytime it always turned out that it would be harmful to my future not to keep a safe distance from them. Poor is a state of mind, a rich man can be down and out, but stay a rich man on the inside, because he was made to succeed. the poor man could win 1 million $ and still be poor, because he will be broke again within 5 or 10 years.
Theres exceptions of course, but not very many.

>> No.51586300

>>51586286
>when/how did you realize if you wana be financially successful you have to distance yourself from poors
Fixed the title

>> No.51586520
File: 74 KB, 2028x2104, 1658629506211.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51586286
Lol you have just described your average r*ddit tranny and /pol/tard mutt. And yes you are 100 % "people" like this are 100 % worthless and you should not interact with them, they will only try to pull you down on their level.