[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 94 KB, 452x363, staypoor.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51518793 No.51518793 [Reply] [Original]

>baby boomers had it easy
>they had the opportunity to buy real estate for pennies on the dollar
>they could afford to support a wife and 4 kids with a entry level factory job straight out of highschool

>I'm checking out of society
>I refuse to get a job
>I reject the opportunity to accumulate vast amounts of cheap crypto (which 99% of humans who ever lived did not even have the option of doing so) and historically undervalued precious metals, even though I have ample ability to educate myself on these topics via a device in my pocket that contains the summation of virtually all knowledge learned by humans in the past century.
>I reject the opportunity to work 50 or 60 hours per week so that I would have EVEN MORE disposable income to add to my portfolio
>I am ungrateful for the fact that asset prices are going down when priced in USD, while at the same time USD is rapidly losing value
>I will refrain from buying assets that are doubly on sale.

>Instead, Im going to sit at home jacking off to pictures of underage cartoon girls and collecting my $500 per month government check.
>That'll show em
>FUCKIN GREEDY BOOMERS. YOU PLUNDERED AN ENTIRE NATION AND NOW THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR THE REST OF US. HAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE SO MUCH WEALTH. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
>HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW, BOOMERS? WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH? HAHAHAHAHA ITS ME HAHAHAHHA YOU BOOMERS ARE SO WEALTHY AND IM SO POOR HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>> No.51518821

>>51518793
i have a legitimately schizophrenic/depression/OCD/ADD friend who is on SSI disabilitybux and it's a pretty ugly lifestyle. he lives with his mom as a 34 year old man (she's also on disability for a work-related back injury) and he gets like $1200 a month from the government + food stamps + medicare. he doesn't have a car or any means of transportation since he lives in the middle of nowhere.

>> No.51519006

>>51518821
Now imagine that there are perfectly healthy people out there who willingly take on this lifestyle because they are too lazy to work. Making excuses about "Mr. Schecklestein" taking a cut of their money. Its pathetic

>> No.51519813

>>51518793
Pretty based, as long as you also (hypothetically) evade tax.

>> No.51519839

Bootlicker.

>> No.51519859

>>51518793
Ok I’ll accumulate ICP (INTERNET COMPUTER PROTOCOL)

>> No.51519949

>>51518793
Who cares, everyone has to die. Lolis weren't just cartoons in the past, we are wired to see teenagers and get instant rock hard boners but we have to supress our inner desires to engage in coitus with 14 years old because after thousand of years of evolution suddenly the white house forbids it, and what's worse, for the entire world. Everyone scream at you "pedophile!" if you tell you think a 17 years old is hot, even when girls at that age are already menstruating and probably lost their virginity at twelve and had been double penetrated at 13, but we want to imagine they are innocent virgin creatures and cope engaging in sex with 30 yo. Karens
t.Humbert Humbert

>> No.51520008

>>51518793
Mortgage rates were also 8-9+%
No credit score system so at the whim of a local banker to loan you money.