[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.27 MB, 1054x902, 1419484845.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51437303 No.51437303 [Reply] [Original]

I don't really care anymore the crippling pain never goes away and each day it's getting harder.

I just want to see Link moon so I can die happily I won't likely make it to the yacht party but I just need link to hit $135.32 so I can take a small amount and enjoy my life and leave the rest of it to my family so they can enjoy what little is left out of this hellscape we call home.

Ari I know you're here, please grant me this wish so I can rest easily.

>> No.51438236

>>51437303
I was sure I got HIV from fucking a black woman, I had all the symptoms you name it. Diarrhea for 2 weeks, easily bruising, problems with sleep, infection.
The day of the test(after 2 weeks of shitting constantly) the diarrhea stopped and the test came back negative.
I did another one to be sure and it was negative, doctor says my symptoms were a coincidence and psychosomatic. I was expecting them and I got them.
Recently I noticed I was sweating like crazy every day without doing anything and my legs were weak during motion. I thought I had cancer somewhere, turns out I was deficient in vitamin d3 and after fixing it I dont sweat any more, the backpain is gone and my strength came back.
Just check yourself up it's not worth it to live in fear.
Worse case scenario expect a quick death.