2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!
JUST DIP TO FUCKING $6.80 JESUS CHRIST I AM GOING TO KMS
stfu you kike nigger
>>51434235>link/btc making new all time lows everydayjust kys at this point link marines
>>51434235I miss the days of 12.65 unironically now...
>>51434235by the middle of next year you will be begging for a pump to $6.80
just end your life already
OG marine here bought 300k in 2017 at ICO price just sold all of it it’s over if you’re smart you’ll do the same this is financial advice for my 4chan bros
>>51434235Anon just buy at $7.30. Imagine debating whether to buy Bitcoin at $6 vs $7. Just buy now before a millisecond green dildo prices you out soon
>>51434397>just buy now or elseuuhhh
Insider hereLink will be at 600 in 2 years time. Screencap this immediately
>>51434235I sincerely hope it doesnt go back to $6.80 specifically so that you kys. Digits means kek agrees.
>>51434235no fuck you I want it to pump... why the fuck would you even want it to dump. are you one of those homosexual bears that gets off on markets crashing like a retrad?
>>51434235Chainlink will never be under $7 for the rest of its existence anon. Sorry. That’s just a fact. I hope everyone else has fully loaded up.
>>51434466What’s the best way bros
>>51434397I AM FUCKING LEVERAGED AND TRAPPED ON AAVE. IF I SWAP BACK IN NOW I GET LIQUIDATED IF IT DROPS. IF I WAIT UNTIL IT DIPS UNDER $6.80 I CAN LOWER MY LIQUIDATION TO AROUND $4. I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE I DIDN’T BUY IN A WEEK AGO WHEN IT WAS THERE. FUCKING HELL
>>51435244You’re shorting? Then maybe you deserve to lose the money. You’re gambling your golden ticket
>>51434235Why not wait for Chainlink to moon to 3 digits before buying back?Do you want to be the ETH guy who sold before the rally?
>>51434736Ser Bagstradomous. If link goes below 7 this week I demand you deposit 1 LINK into my account.
>>51434295I still remember when racist linkers told me they had beat the system and they were going to say nigger in public when they were billionaires and millionaires…..kek
>>51434425what are you confused about? Just buy and there won't be a problem.
>>51436060I was briefly a millionaire and I absolutely had the confidence to say it during that brief time
>oh noes, it's up a whole 8%, swingers btfo!!>buy now or stay poor guys!!how desperate are you people?
>>51436136read the room nigger we are all complaining and lamenting
>>51436037Anon, you will start a journey soon.
>>51435481I’m not shorting, I collateralized my fucking stack to take out a loan last year because we went 2x when everything else was exploding. I put the loan into another project right before Elon crashed the market. I loan-swapped for usd but kept trying to swap back in and got eviscerated. Finally swapped out before the Ukraine war and have enough to get my entire stack back IF IT GOES UNDER $6.80
>>51434464Don’t share this info outside of the discord anon. For those who know only
>>51436382>collaterized my link stackthis is your brain on greed.
>>51438025The depressing thing is that it didn’t even matter at all, link plummeted so bad that swapping back out at $21 almost got me my entire stack back despite several liquidations. Anyways I went ahead and just bought 85% of my original stack and repaid some of the collateral so my liquidation is like $3.50. I’ll buy the remaining 15% and repay the rest of the loan over the next few months. Sucks but lesson learned
>>51436382i did the same thing, got completely rekt, it hurt so much - learned my lesson but also lost most of my motivation and hope
>>51438187Just make sure to recover at least 1K LINK in case the memes are realObviously never use leverage again in crypto. Tough mistake but link is still cheap as fuck and most likely not going anywhere, especially if smartcon doesn’t give us a staking announcement
>>51436102Why didn't you sell out? This is why you're all NGMI
>>51438396No one who held link from 40 cents to 20 dollars in 2020 was going to sell at 50 dollars in May. $500-$700 was in the cards. For example Quant QNT was the same price as LINK in like February last year and it went to $340 or some shit…
>>51436382imagine doing all that when i just bought once and put it in a wallet 5 years ago and haven't even looked at it since. Stress is bad for your health anon.
>>51438670It was the right decision to take the loan, the dumb decision was to put it into anything other than ETH or BTC
>>51438683>it was the right decision to gamble my stack away, it was just the wrong decision not to win the gamble
>>51438659I held from $0.17 cents and sold half of it at $40, then bought back in between $6.80 to $7.60. I used the money to buy a car and a condo.
>>51436735Link to discord you benchod