[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 107 KB, 986x1024, pepemoney.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51274314 No.51274314 [Reply] [Original]

When are you gonna learn that the key to make it in crypto is literally to buy a good coin and forget about it? It's so easy. What many of you are doing is not investing, is gambling. You are bored, depressed or going through whatever problem you may have and you are looking for a dopamine rush to counterbalance your pain. That's why many of you turn to gambling, drugs, and, of course, crypto. It's always the same story. If you are consistent and patient, you will make it.

The hype now is with LUNC. This coin is doomed to failure, there is no way a coin with 5.1T in circulating supply can go x10 or even x5. It's impossible, you will become frustrated and you will make stupid decisions. I'm not saying you should invest in ETH or BTC but pick some other coin and just forget this board, forget everything related to crypto.

In one year, you will realize how powerful patience is.

>> No.51274810

>>51274314
thats what Ive been saying on here for a while now.
bought MATIC at 0.3 a while back and never looked back since, they're developing some of the most innovative scaling solutions for ETH which will be needing scaling now more than ever with the merge finalizing soon.

>> No.51274968
File: 351 KB, 1083x698, IMG_2882.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

yeah i could wait a year. or I could just sit back and watch the $400 i tossed onto LUNC go over $2000