[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.96 MB, 7243x3617, Mesea_finished_folio.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51272866 No.51272866 [Reply] [Original]

https://court.kleros.io/cases/1259
the skinny
>challenger believes that the PoH submission has evidence of being a sockpuppet on account of being funded by a wallet that has funded many other PoH accounts
>the individual whos shown to be the owner of the account goes on video doing various actions to show they can control the account
>transactions suggest that there is a centralized body of control as there are transactions and applications that are extremely close in their time of submission

its been appealed twice now, ive just been lumped into this case. anyone else been watching this from the sidelines? as it is currently im of the mind that there is strong evidence this account is compromised or somewhat of a 'sleeper' sockpuppet, if the generous donator is also the one managing the account it seems pretty clear cut.
the other question is that of precidence, if this individual is cleared despite evidence to suggest control over their wallet is managed by someone else (in this case, the 'Submitter') it makes PoH superficial and i can definitely see a future where we have the equivalent of botted high-karma reddit accounts.

following that same line of logic, i wonder if white people will be more valuable in PoH simply for the reason its harder to get them to be a botted human

>> No.51273077
File: 164 KB, 600x600, indian pepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51272866
>The blockchain evidence, the fact that for almost a year multiple accounts have been sending UBI to the account also funding this applicant, suggests this is a sockpuppet farm and possible attack on governance. The rules of the DAO I, The Juror Excellency, that I enforce with My Strong Fists of Firely Justice, do allow this kind of behaviour as this case asks if this person, 1259, has a legal situation for application. And due to video evidence being posted and the rules by the DAO binding my hands as Juror for this case I need really just say that with possibility of governance attack I need pass Judgement as "YES"

>> No.51273295
File: 749 KB, 446x251, 061FF19B-1521-4C29-BFE4-9AA44FD7B3FD.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51272866
I am not doing your homework sir

>> No.51273379

>>51273077
aggravatingly esl, they really need a guideline for the justification sections
>>51273295
pretty please with a cherry on top? im doing it anyway, im just hoping to get other anons opinions since is a very vauge case. my guts telling me this is a ripe situation for PoH exploitation a'la ignorant ESL's

>> No.51273444

>>51273379
Fine… I would reject the PoH submission sir…

>> No.51273487

>>51272866
Not a PNK holder or particularly interested in it outside of /biz/ memes...but if it manages to take down and enforce its own shit here and stop the hordes from looting the system I will be unironically impressed.

>> No.51273634

>>51273487
i view kleros like i would view a self sharpening sword. it has the potential to solve so many things, but at the same time if it just becomes that slightly skewed or fanaticised system such as we saw the concept of score based representations such as on online social media - it has the potential to become a torture device.

imagine a world like we have now but youre forced to have your 'human' identity tied to social media or private services, while malicious users can game the system by getting a third worlder to be a botted account, and if you want to circumvent some stupid set of human-id rules you gotta do similar for an alt account. compared to what we have now, which is already a headache, its just another fucking headache to deal with

>> No.51273951

After extensive research on Kleros-Skleros (PNK) I’ve found some eye opening info. If you look into the original devs you’ll find out they tried to pitch this project for a while and it never took off for a reason. Someone else here mentions it but even with current crypto tech we can’t solve the lack of intelligence needed across the masses to be able to have a system as complex as kleros work. A few legal firms looked into the project and released reports stating that through their research they concluded that the margin of error within the system which can’t be removed (which is obvious cause we’re introducing the human aspect into code) due to the fact that there is no vetting system as its decentralized. DYOR but you might have to do some digging. They’ve been really good about covering their tracks while they laid put out this ‘amazing project which totally isn’t too good to be true and a scam.’

>> No.51274375

real talk from a pnker and a juror

PoH is imploding over its own weight and they have no idea what they're doing there. kleros has to come down to interpreting the rules of the court, and PoH court rules are quite vague and this is almost inevitable because Proof of Personhood solutions like PoH suffer from intense user collusion which will always take very creative forms because they check something very subjective -- "humanness" -- that lacks any technical quantifier. it is simply not well defined at all (and not due to the lack of trying) what it means to be a human nowadays. this is a subject of much research, with a lot of basedboys blocking roads because of "muh able-centric" "muh clueless majority" stupid fucking reasons

the PoH court could be saved if they adopt a "move fast and break constitution/court rules" approach, but they didn't, and it has now been long taken over and sybil'd by a few farms in latin america. they'll reject any court changes (because those have to go through UBIVOTE tokens given to each PoH account), so PoH is already doomed to fail.
this is in large due to santi being a giant populist faggot that would lick every poh identity's asshole to get their admiration and him fighting god emperor clement and royal jester federico at every moment.

pnk is fine, poh is not. idena master race

>> No.51274602

>>51274375
i hate santi so much it's unreal

>> No.51275066

>>51272866
Kool pic

>> No.51275206

>>51274602
Santi is not a good person.

>> No.51275287
File: 218 KB, 1164x2070, 1658444438150544.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51274602
>>51275206

>> No.51275351

>>51274375
>bro, just re-verify your humanity every 2 weeks
I hate that Santi faggot just like the rest of you, but even if Santi takes over PoH, it will still be better than Idena

>> No.51275394

>>51275287
when will argentina get their pinochet? santi needs a free helicopter ride

>> No.51276408

>>51275351
ive come to terms that idena sucks as a scalable pop solution because, yes, people don't want to do that
doesn't change the fact that those who do end up doing it end up getting much stronger sybil resistant identities. idena still gives an amazing alternatives to proof of cuck and proof of waste. the identity is a cherry on top

poh in its current state however is a failed solution on every level.