[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 809 KB, 1128x1024, pepeee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51129870 No.51129870 [Reply] [Original]

If you guys really think that Bitcoin is going to 10k then why are you still long right now?

>> No.51130232

>>51129870
very VERY few people are long bitcoin still a lot of people love shit posting about it because it's fake internet money and it's funny to watch people argue it isn't (not like the dollar is any better but we actually use it)
the few and I mean VERY FEW people wanting to long bitcoin won't do it until under 1k but by then they'll be too afraid anyways

>> No.51130246

Holding is being long

>> No.51130262

>>51129870
Why did you steal my Pepe OhPee

>> No.51130272
File: 69 KB, 500x500, 1620323984814.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money. Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $20k by end of minute, $15k by end of hour, $12k end of day, and back to sub $10k end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr. Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.51130430

>>51129870
It's a very sad version of FOMO. These people are able to recognize that the trend is downward, but they're also convinced that when the reversal comes the price will bounce up to 100k that they'll be priced out forever.
They're afraid of that, so they don't sell.
Meanwhile, they keep all their vanishing cash locked up in BTC for months and years and miss the chance to score easy gains buying and selling coins that are on uptrends like RLC.
Anons need to separate their emotions from their reason.

>> No.51130456

>>51129870
no one thinks it's going to 10k, there are just bots spamming the board. like 90% of the posts aren't actually human, they are chat models trained on literally millions of 4chan posts

>> No.51130523
File: 167 KB, 599x774, delacroix faust wagner and black poodle mephistopheles.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

it's been at a good price to buy for the past few months