[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 150 KB, 692x598, 329.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51043326 No.51043326 [Reply] [Original]

Bros. I have covid. In case it truly is over and my returning to shitposting might not come, I hereby declare my last words to be the following : Dear /biz/,

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK THE IRS, I HAVE MID 5 FIGURES THAT WILL NEVER PASS THE HANDS OF YOU FUCKS AS I AM NOT PAYING A SINGLE CENT.

and most dearly, most importantly, FUCK YOU JANNY, I HAVE EVADED EVERY SINGLE BAN BY RESETTING MY ROUTER AND THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE POWERED BY MY SHITPOSTS WILL CONTINUE CALLING YOU A FAGGOT UNTIL THE END OF TIME.
Thank you.

>> No.51043340

How can I short OP

>> No.51043947

The first 2 days are the worst from then on you it should be like a cold

>> No.51044221

>>51043947
wdym 'first' 2 days?
are u a burger? the entire healing was only 2 days for me also I kinda like it now I'm horny af while I type this.. the feeling of my body beating something made in a lab by some kikes with amerimutts taxpayers money ooohhhh
I'm dead serious rn my favorite part is the fever when the whole body hurts warming up to easily detect and fuck the viruses while at the same time my system records all the data from it and save it somewhere idk so I can never ever suffer from the same thing again
I never wash my hands so I can get all the germs and my body learns all the patterns and shit like that and build an impecable immune system.. FUCK! imagine how strong my kids will be I bet they could drink salt water and their bodies will expell the salt out of it, literally fully adapted behemoths
before you ask yes I eat kefir every single day I probably have a full nazi army inside my guts ready to murder, fuck and eat any immigrant bacteria not invited to my rectum