[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 199 KB, 376x302, 1389126238832.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51019 No.51019[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

When are we going to make /biz/ make us all filthy rich?

We are mostly comprised of underpaid intellectuals, with good knowledge of the internet and plenty of time on our hands.

So what can we do to make that work for us, surely with all of us together on SOMETHING we can pool our efforts and make mad cash?

>> No.51038

>>51019
Tomorrow

>> No.51052

>>51019
This is how it's going to work.

We're all going to talk about shares that are going to do well, we're going to argue about these shares, and anything with a consensus we're all going to buy. Then, we'll consistently argue whether the shares are going to do better or start to fail, and when we reach a consensus that they're going to fail, we're all going to sell.

We're going to do this until all of us are rich.

Who's with me?

>> No.51068
File: 12 KB, 228x320, 1388573220328.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Some form of Katawa Shoujo spiritual successor.
But make it for Android and Iphone.
The loneliness of anons everywhere is guaranteed and can be utilized.

Advertising can simply be done through epic maymays.
We know they will leak until other sites, eventually leading to the bottom of the barrel, facebook.
Once it hits the facebook crowd we'll be rolling in casual loneliness dosh.

Katawa Shoujo took 4 years however..

>> No.51078

First we need to know where everyone is from

http://strawpoll.me/1162519/

>> No.51080

>>51052
ERBB, VJET, TAS

>> No.51087
File: 199 KB, 640x568, reload.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51078
no we don't you filthy fucking kike

>> No.51105
File: 9 KB, 353x441, 1391463986379.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We could start a company to make software.
But then again
>4chan
>organization

>> No.51152

>>51080
>ERBB
That company is dead, bro.

>VJET
This one could be a winner, wall street likes it and it's a big pick along with Tesla, but its price doesn't seem to go anywhere. Their profits are doing extremely well as well,
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20131114006653/en/voxeljet-AG-Reports-Financial-Results-Quarter-Months#.UwHvjNsvBkU

>TAS
I remember reading something good about them...

No to ERBB, yes to VJET, maybe to TAS

I'd say VJET is a good buy on the American market, but they don't trade on the ASX, so I don't give a fuck.

>> No.51183

>underpaid intellectuals, with good knowledge of the internet

This is what the average NEET 4chan browser actually believes

>> No.51227

>>51105

Beware a bunch of autists together can do amazing things if they have the right person to guide them.

>> No.51235

>underpaid intellectuals,

This is what 99% of the people in the world think about themself.

>> No.51246

>>51227
I am the right person to guide them.

>> No.51258

>>51246

Prove it.

>> No.51270

>>51258
Alright.

Anyone who wants to make some money and achieve something for themselves, do as I say. Everyone who wants to watch us make some money, watch from the sidelines and we can laugh at your sour grapes.

Also, tripping.

>> No.51289

>>51227
>if they have the right person to guide them.

Good luck finding that person.
No matter what decision you make, someone's going to throw a shitfit and fling shit at everyone else.

>> No.51294

Anyone here can make fake Facebook profiles or know anyone who is skilled in the matter. I will pay for fake profiles, I also want to start a business generating fake profiles so get in touch.

>for viral marketing purposes

>> No.51300

>>51052
>>51227

I think there are two ways this is going to happen, mass consensus on stocks or a 4chan business. I'm down for both, will be checking daily ready to contribute my money and ideas.

>> No.51312

>>51270
Im shit with money but i have free time, show me the way

>> No.51322

>>51294
what are you willing to pay, i could help you out

>> No.51324

>>51300
We could start an actual investment company.

It works like this.
>we start a company
>trade the company's shares publicly
>use the money, and some /biz/raeli money to buy shares
>use threads on /biz/ to reach consensus on what to buy and when to sell it
Basically what this company does:
http://www.argoinvestments.com.au/media/files/27514.pdf

But we can trade in riskier, more profitable shares.

>> No.51329

>>51270
So uh yeah.

>> No.51332

>>51324
Fucking this, get a thread going and link it. Willing to throw all of my money at some anons with good ideas.

>> No.51336

>>51294
I can do that.

>> No.51352

>>51332
Here comes the kicker, I'm not American so it'd be a waste of time me organising this. All the best shares trade on the NYSE.

>> No.51357

The only thing going for /biz/ is strength of numbers.

I say we start pump and dumps

>> No.51362

>>51324

....what? Why would you want to crowdsource stock investment ideas from idiots/anonymous people? And why would anyone want to buy equity in a fund that did it?

>> No.51365

>>51357
You mean we all buy the same thing?

Meaningless unless we have combined assets of easily over 1million, and even then it'd mean we're reliant on the few anons who actually know what happens when a huge number of shares are bought and sold.

>> No.51366

I have an idea that I implemented and that generates revenue. It's slowly dying because I don't have the money or motivation to work on it (it involves hours and hours of data entry each week, and I am too depressed to work on it).

Basically I can give you a working business model & website. You'll have to work on content & clients in your country. All I ask for is a modest share of revenue, like 10%.

The clients, by the way, are retail networks. This shit would work best in larger cities, but has a possibility to take off everywhere.

>> No.51367

>>51352

Same...

>> No.51369

>>51019

we do pump & dump raids on alt-coins

>> No.51376

>>51362
>And why would anyone want to buy equity in a fund that did it?
People do it all the time for companies that convince people they know what they're doing, like AX.AFI and AX.ARG.

>>51367
You and me can share share knowledge and make ourselves rich then... dumb murrikans, hate you all for living in such an awesome country to be rich in.

>> No.51385

>>51376

I'm familiar with publicly-traded investment funds. But those funds actually made people money. What I'm asking is why you think crowdsourcing stock tips on 4chan is a good way to beat the market.

>> No.51390

are there any good tutorials for this stuff?

>> No.51402

>>51385
>why you think crowdsourcing stock tips on 4chan is a good way to beat the market.
Sometimes the 4chan/reddit/random forum browsers actually have a few good stock tips. Someone mentioned earlier VJET, and it really does seem like a worthwhile company, as is TSLA if you're willing to play the waiting game, these are both shares that people on 4chan and reddit talk about.

Regardless, provided everyone involved reaches a consensus, then it's their money to be wasted however they see fit.

To be honest, publicly trading a company to invest like this maybe is a waste of time (>implying any non-/biz/raelites will invest), but having weekly threads about rising shares and shares that might fall is actually a good idea, where if we agree we can invest and if we don't we can just ignore them.

At the moment, /biz/ is mostly eco students, trolls and people worried about their finances.

>> No.51405

>>51369
The most feasible solution imo.

Spreading false rumors and trolling other websites has always been 4chans forte.

>> No.51422

>>51405
FYI, it's easier to spread rumours that a company will suck, buy at a low and then sell when the shares correct themselves.

>> No.51435

>>51422
And it's easier and safer to influence shitty cryptojew currency than try with real stock.

>> No.51450

We should start a Non-profit group to give to the NEETs.

>> No.51473

Sharing good stocks actually isn't a bad idea on here. Fort dutchfags: watch Akzo nobel. Its gonna crash in a few days/weeks. International: VJET is a gold investment as said before in here. While you're at it, also buy some Tesla. Tour turn /biz/, make me rich

>> No.51494

>>51473
>Sharing good stocks actually isn't a bad idea on here.
This is going to be my favourite forum if it turns into an insider trading hangout. Reckon anyone here is high enough in a company to know for sure when stock is going to rise and fall?

>> No.51520

How do you get into online stock trading?

>> No.51522

>>51494
Nah, it's going to end up people trolling each other and a couple of idiots buying a failing stock.

>> No.51527

>>51520
>How do you get into online stock trading?
Buy a traders account, find good stock, buy good stock, sell good stock.

>> No.51532

>>51522
Clearly, only trust advice from trips and trips can get reputation as good advisors and bad advisors. Anon's can be ignored as trolls.

BTW, I'll only ever trip for thread like this, I don't like tripping when I don't have to.

>> No.51572

>>51473
So what broker are you using to invest in VJET and TSLA?

>> No.51660

>>51532
do you actual know anything about investing? Does anyone in the thread? How much capital do you have?

>> No.51672

>>51660
>do you actual know anything about investing?
To be honest, no.

I've done some research, I've had some beginning success, but to be honest I'm still a huge newbie, but I'm willing to share anything that works out for me and any theories I have.

>Does anyone in the thread?
There are people on /biz/ who make thousands in a week, so yes.

>How much capital do you have?
Only around 5000.

I'm a poorfag, I'm getting a decent real job soon which *may pay upwards of 50k.

>> No.51680

>>51672
>$5000 in capital
>doesn't actually know anything about investing

How in the fuck do you expect to start up a company? Are you high or just plain retarded? We have to be realistic here, anon.

>> No.51688

>>51680
I'm a little too confident and a little too good at getting people to believe my shit, even on the internet. Sorry anon, I'm a charismatic demagogue.

>> No.51708

>>51688
Well nobody believes your shit here. You just declared yourself "the one to lead us" and started tripfagging. I seriously hope this comment was a joke because it's fucking cringeworthy to say the least.

Also, with such little capital, you should look into some sort of internet based business. That way you don't need hundreds of thousands in startup cash like an investment company would.

>> No.51739

>>51660
I do, take all your money and put it in weight watcher stock once the market opens.

>> No.51761

>>51739
>allofmykeks.portfolio

>> No.52148

TRTC is the only solid Medical MJ play. It is SEC reporting and profitable with a diverse businesses model and low float. The CEO is a total bro, quit Morgan Stanley to start up his on MMJ play. He doesn't dilute and wants to make shareholders happy. He understands how successful businesses run and earnings will be killer in March. Check it out, I am long since .17 and have been accumulating as much as possible. I am long

>> No.52372

>>52148
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-GLRTtzzz0

I'm extremely wary of TRTC being what it is.

>> No.52403
File: 131 KB, 721x513, sharon death joy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52148
>>52372
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=TRTC&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p97742234092

i can't fucking tell, but it might be headed for a bollinger band squeeze and possible breakout up or down

>> No.52421

>>52148
>He doesn't dilute and wants to make shareholders happy. He understands how successful businesses run and earnings will be killer in March. Check it out, I am long since .17 and have been accumulating as much as possible. I am long

I can practically feel the earth shake from all the fucking hand rubbing going on here. I'll look into some of this.

>> No.52450

>>52421
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/convertibledebenture.asp

http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2014/02/06/608179/10067357/en/Terra-Tech-Announces-the-Launch-of-GrowMass-Program-and-6-500-000-Convertible-Debenture-Financing.html

>b-b-but they won't dilute, I promise!

Maybe... Debenture compared to bonds might be more attractive I'm not well-versed in this shit yet. Investopedia says something like it shouldn't effect value as much as convertible bonds, but I don't know if there is more incentive to dilute.

>> No.52482

>>52450
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7wf-mGa78Y

>pushing NY medical marijuana, January 8th

>>52148
has a verdict been reached by "cuomo" ?

>> No.52515

http://northcountrynow.com/news/poll-shows-new-yorkers-favor-approving-marijuana-medical-use-0106082

>> No.52574
File: 465 KB, 1162x850, 1392143036666.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52515
>>52482
>>52450
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyP0WCnhrvc

>each time it gets pumped it gets crushed

Niggers please. But still it's up 300% this year.

>> No.52625

The only way /biz/ can make anyone rich is if we use our group "anonymous" power to initiate a pump and dump scheme.

That or create a site which collects essays and citations on topics. You pay a free, plug in your keywords and presto- 200 legit academic citations on the history of dragon dildos.

>> No.52643

Isnt there some way of everyone buying stocks in something? Therefore making the price go up, therefore making people outside of /biz/ interested in the stock, so they start buying them and the price goes up and then we all sell for profit?

I know little about the stock market but this seems plausible, or if not in the stock market then do a similar thing somewhere else?

>> No.52659

>>52625
>>52643
sounds like a plan, work on it elsewhere

we're working on stock picks for market open tomorrow

I think TRTC looks like a piece of dogshit and at $0.50 will probably dump soon unless there's some good news regarding legalization.

ERBB for the win

>> No.52673

>>52659

how can i learn the main points of the stock market quickly? i am interested in economic theory and stuff but never looked into stocks much.

any videos youd reccomend?

>> No.52703

>>52673
don't have any recommendations, sorry

>> No.52711
File: 45 KB, 376x213, INTJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51227
Good luck finding an ENTJ on the internet, they're doing real life business.

>> No.52732

I think stuff like flapmmo.com is a good way to get rich. Basically
>get cheap domain name
>quickly make something related to current fads
>spread on 4chan
>as soon as it leaks out of 4chan, put ads on the site (most of 4chan uses adblock, while most of facebook don't)
>roll in ad money

>> No.53076
File: 25 KB, 921x606, facepalm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51038

>> No.53090

>>51052
How much do we need to start trading though? 10,000 grand?

>> No.53126
File: 8 KB, 262x189, 1374350737221.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is a board where people with no real Business/Finance background/experience give tips to each other

If you really are a successful /biz/-guy then you most likely don't even know about 4chan because you are too busy doing coke and fucking secretaries

>> No.53700

>>52659
>>52643
We should pump and dump, but we should also stop using that word since it's explicitly illegal to do to stocks.

>> No.53732

We should pool all of our money together and buy majority share of some random company

>> No.53764

>>53700
So regarding our boost and loosed thing we need to go after very very thinly traded stocks. Something with a good story, possibly a positive, recent news article that we can post around and basically a few points why the stock will do well. So we identify a stock like that. After all the /biz/raelis are invested we go around the internet boosting the stock, in comments sections and investment forums. Anywhere we can get people interested. Then we sell for a tidy gain.

We can also do this with alt-coin shit, which is not SEC regulated and therefore arguably not even illegal. So what alt-coins have a good story?

>> No.53813
File: 69 KB, 600x529, 1388451535243.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51227
>Describing dogecoin this accurately

>> No.53841

>>53126
I've been on 4chan since I was 17... first came here in 2006. Now I'm working as an internal auditor at FoMoCo and I still can't pry myself away from this shithole. It's true what they say, you really are here forever.

>too busy doing coke and fucking secretaries

I wish. Maybe if you're doing investment banking. The accounting department's idea of a wild time is to go to the local sushi place, order a jug of sake for everyone and then go home before 11:00pm. Nice people but they really are dullards.

>> No.53845

>>52711
>implying I'm not an ENTJ who goes here for a quick laugh.

>> No.53848

let's come up with a business plan that isn't fucking shit like neet meet (why would girls want to date autistic losers?)

>> No.53854

>>53764
There's a pile of them with all kinds of shit, like seriously there's an altcoin for everything. POT has the most serious people behind it, the devs are actually trying to spread it around and get people to use them, but it's not very new and price is a tad high. On the other hand you can still pump the price with just a couple BTC, like 10 could easily shake the market up. Then you have MINT, which is aimed at POS so you could get more people to hold potentially, distribution of MINT is going to finish in a couple weeks, price is around 5 satoshi right now, mostly dogecoin clone in other settings, also small market, or TOP which has a larger market than MINT but also more coins and nothing special to it, it's a faster doge clone.

>> No.53862

>>53764

Altcoins don't need a good story, you just have to follow the patterns.

I've been following pumps and dumps for about two months now and am now pretty damn good at predicting pumps.

>> No.53880

>>53126
When everyone on this particular board claims to be making six figures in some consulting position at the Big 4, yet every other board on the site is pretty much

>tf when no qt 3.14 gf
>mai waifu a cute, your waifu a shit
>install gentoo
>lol apex seals cantturn
>ponies are love
>what is your favourite colour of wallet mine's black master race you don't know shit

...then I'm somewhat skeptical.

>> No.53884

>>51019
>We are mostly comprised of underpaid intellectuals
If by intellectual you mean "NEETs" and by underpaid you mean "paid more than we contribute to society"

>> No.53894

>>53862
What patterns? I'm generally just trying to find a not too obvious scamcoin with at least very minimal effort in the announcement, but that doesn't always work. I got on TOP and POT early enough at least.

>> No.53913

>>53841
>and then go home before 11:00pm. Nice people but they really are dullards.
>dullards
>because they would rather leave work early and go fuck their wife or hang out with their friends instead of doing things with their coworkers

>> No.53950

>>53862
>Altcoins don't need a good story,
However, you can always make one up.

>> No.53969

>>53848
It's a little-known fact that girls have a repressed fetish for autistic losers.

>Can't you understand how sexy I find guys who just play games and complain on the internet? I just wanna screw them all night long!

>> No.53981

>>53969
All in all there probably really are a couple girls like that, it's just that for each one of them there are ten thousand NEETs

>> No.54001

>>53913
I said their idea of a wild night. Not their preferred daily routine. Although to be honest I probably fit in more with boring corporate workers than I would with flashy fuckers in brokerage firms.

>> No.54016

>>53981
Good revenue potential there for the girl.

>> No.54062

>>54016
Yes, many of them know that, that's why you have paid gurl gaymurz and all those streamwhores

>> No.54064

>>51366
did you try using OCR software? I guess it would be very easy for multiple choice questionnaires.

>> No.54088

>>53090
>10,000 grand
>10,000,000

I don't have 10 million dollars, how about you?

>> No.54113
File: 311 KB, 914x638, Untitled-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53862

Business Man's 2-Minute Guide to Pumps

-Made with love for /biz/-

There's a countless number of pump and dumpers on twitter, reddit, bitcointalk, etc. One of the most famous ones is Fontas. Let's use him for an example.

Fontas gained fame by pumping and dumping various coins, the most popular being Litecoin. Now, it's important to know who does the playing, and who gets played, in pumps and dumps.

Fontas posts on Twitter the following:

2:00 PM

Massive pump incoming in 2 hours!!!!!

2:20 PM

MAKE SURE YOUR BITCOINS ARE READY

3:00

ARE YOU ALL READY?

3:30

GET READY ON CRYPTSY. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A LOT OF BITCOINS

3:59

THE COIN IS EARTHCOIN!!! GO

4:00

PUMP PUMP

4:20

I'm incredibly sorry for everyone who didn't make money. Remember, this is a gamble, not an investment.
This all seems well and good, but you have to realize that Fontas is not trying to make you rich. No, not at all. In fact, you're the one getting played. If you're following him on Twitter, you're just a part of his scheme. If you've invested on his suggestion, you're an even bigger part of his scheme.

How does Fontas propose you get in on the inner circle?

I present to you, my dear /biz/raelis, a quote from Fontas himself: "The service is a flat 120 BTC fee for a lifetime subscription including 24 hour private messages before each pump, including times, target prices, and analysis. Most subscribers make the profit in 2 pumps, proving its lucrative nature."

That's right, he makes you pay for a "membership" where he tells you which coin is going to be pumped 24 hours before he announces it to the public. The fact that people don't see how much of a scam Fontas is absolutely confuses me.

HOW TO CATCH PUMP AND DUMPS:

Watch the charts. Go to Cryptsy, and click on every single coin. What you want to look for is the pattern in attached image.

Continued...

>> No.54127

>>51227
Katawa Shoujo was a fun VN.

>> No.54139

>>54113

Continued...

If you see the wave forming, you have to understand that the players in the game are buying that altcoin at a very steady rate, making sure it doesn't spike high in value to raise an alarm. This means they prepare for up to weeks in advance, getting ready to dump a coin once it reaches that absurdly high spike you see in that picture.

So what do you do? Watch the charts. If you see something like this happening, try to get in it on them. I'd check all of the famous pump and dumpers twitter accounts to make sure an announcement pump isn't coming soon.

But the point is, you have to ride the waves. These pump and dumpers can actually make you money, but only if you go against every word they say.

Be a shark.

>> No.54232

>>54113
>>54139
That's useful, thanks

>> No.54248

/biz/ should start an investment group.

>> No.54296

>>51366

kidshin23@gmail.com

I'm on the opposite end. Will do whatever it takes for an additional income stream. Let's talk

>> No.54300

>>51294
I can do that

>> No.54318
File: 24 KB, 502x391, RonaldReaganJoke[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54248
>trusting a 4chan user with your money

Give me your shekels, I'll keep them safe for you :^)

>> No.54334

>>54248
Or at the very least a fucking stocks general or something.
I'd figure we'd talk more about stocks than we do.

>> No.54382

>>54334

That's because no one on 4chan actually has any money, and if we did, we don't know the first thing about the stock market anyway.

All you'd really get is a bunch of day traders paying the sites much more than they're making, if anything.

>> No.55437

We have to find a similar way like bitcoin to 'rob' young and stupid people. It looks like they are willing to spend ALL their money for something that doesn't exist. We just have to say that they can't lose money with this, etc.

>> No.56436

>>51105
>>4chan
>>organization
This. I'm from /v/, and I played a decent role in getting GYP off the ground. Look at it now.

>> No.56618

we should invest in bananas for a whole month and then on the end of it we´ll dump the price by selling our stock. just for the fun

>> No.58094

>>56618

I agree.

>> No.59334

I started neeted dot net to solve the neet problem and utilize neets. Get @ me if intersted in this project, email's on website.

>> No.59533

>>54113
>>54139

This is actually a great idea. I've been studying VSA/wyckoff allot recently. Pump and dump is the epitome of smart money and we need to look for accumulation phases in the cryptocurrencies then sell greed. I'm decent at this with the currencies but I've never attempted it with the cryptos

If you want to work together or set something up for the NEETs contact me on skype

TheGenerateOne

>> No.59600

>>54139
Couple things come to mind with this

How would you be able to tell if a coin is ranging with no volume simply because it's obscure and no one wants it vs being accumulated by scammers?

It looks like the dump/selloff happens very quickly unlike most markets im used to dealing with. Isn't there some timing issues?

>> No.59658

>>52732
I've actually already tried this in a 12 hour trial run a few months ago with something. 11,000 ad views in 12 hours. Only made $4 from 7 or 8 ad clicks, two of which were mine. You can't profit from ads unless you have literally millions of pageviews a day.

>> No.59682
File: 38 KB, 453x666, 1389512195351.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am become CateDoge destroyer of wrolds

Q4 2014 Doge will see a massive capital injection from an anonymous investor. It will rise well above $2 at which point I will begin selling

>> No.59707

>>59682
>2 dollars a coin
>A neet that spent an hour mining now has 30,000 in savings.

>> No.60101

>>51087

What is that clip holding vest she is wearing called?

>> No.60114

Getting 5% in a year is very easy in my country (at the moment), i want to make an investment fund for /biz/

How do i get internet credibility?

>> No.60174

>underpaid
I get paid good.
>intellectuals
Nobody here is an intellectual otherwise you wouldn't be here nor poor.

>> No.60211

>>59682
Good luck getting that kind of capital to boost the price that high. Theoretically it could work, like a pump and dump, if you had tons of money to throw into the market all at once.

>> No.60530

>>53813
Dogecoins are from leddit you fucking homo.

>> No.60627

>>59600

You create educated sell walls to make sure you get out of the pump while it's still a pump. Don't try to sell at the peak of the pump, and definitely don't try to monitor the pump too maximize profits. These happen in literally 1-5 minutes. It's ridiculously fast.

Just watch for waves, create an educated sell wall at what you think the pump will be, and leave your computer.

Also, I'd love to talk with you about working together on this. I'll shoot you a Skype message soon.

>> No.61039

>>54088
If I liquidate sure.

>> No.62222

>>60627

Please do!

Have you actually done this before?

>> No.62255

>>51366
I am interested in this. email me: pooterscooter97@gmail.com

>> No.63369

>>56618
>we all flood our nearby grocery stores buying up bananas
>mysteriously, bananas are NOWHERE to be found
>we sell them to people at insane markups
>make bank
>allow the hype to die down, repeat with different foods

awwww shit

>> No.63409

>>60101
Those are magazines not clips

>> No.63909

>>63369
at the end of the month you'll have rotten bananas and no cash

wow. great plan

>> No.64851

>>51019
Alternative coin, pre-mined coins for us!
I'm good with marketing and webdesign.

>> No.64915

>start open-source project for a vidya game or something
>distribute company stocks to contributors based on time investment, monetary investment, and any other metric of contribution
>sell it on Steam or whatever
>buy official /biz/ headquarters and stage meetings where we plot world domination