[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.13 MB, 1033x581, acidy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50899146 No.50899146 [Reply] [Original]

Why the fuck haven't you taken LSD?

It is the greatest experience on earth because it lets you experience an entirely new state of concsiousness

Acid makes you feel like you are in touch with god, everything you see becomes full of bright colors and you start seeing patterns on everything, it becomes harder to control your thoughts and time starts to lose meaning, minute might feel like an hour. It's impossible to fully explain the beauty and magic of it experience

Music videos on acid are the best form of entertainment because they come to life on a whole new level, the music videos start extending beyond your screen and your whole room joins the show while your thoughts dance with the music. And if you close your eyes you get 3 dimensional patterns that move in sync with the music

Shroom are a good option too, but they're a bit darker

Advice for a first timer
>100ug dose (1 blotter)
>be alone or with a friend you trust 100%
>have the entire next week free
>have a xanax nearby in case you start to panic and need to end the trip
>DONT smoke weed

>> No.50899196

>>50899146
that image is very far from what the visuals on lsd are actually like

>> No.50899214

>>50899196
I know but I couldnt make a better one in GIMP

>> No.50899266

Is there really like an overstock in LSD out there that we have to shill it on biz?

I used to take a lot of acid pretty often. Now I take a very little bit of acid pretty unoften.

I would say the LSD is hands down the best tool that exists to break addiction habits like opiates or xanax. I disagree with OP that you should use xans to cancel out a trip. I think if you're tripsitting a first timer maybe and they're bugging out feel free to administer a small benzo dose to bring them back, but in general acid wont kill anyone, just ride it out and deal with the consequences of having eaten too much. Next time you wont eat so much.

>> No.50899284

youre either a faggot 20 year old that took babys first drug. or a degenerate 30 year old faggot with weed posters on your wall nobody cares

>> No.50899285
File: 311 KB, 656x353, 2022-08-13--1660447898_656x353_scrot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Last time I did I was forced to join Explorers in the Further Reaches of Experience. Demons to some, Angels to others.

>> No.50899396

Yall are fuckin gay and retarded. LSD is the most Jewish invention to ever come out of 'accidental pharmacy.
>doing drugs just to find out you can use the tools your brain is already equipped with to experience a whole new side to reality

>> No.50899420

last time my mind melted in with the universe and it felt like one of the most connected feeling to the universe I’ve experienced... but that’s what it makes you feel like the most I’d say, connected with yourself and the world... usually caused by the incredibly analytical thoughts and awareness

>> No.50899585

>>50899146
300-450ug and smoking weed at the peak is the best. Don't do it on your first time but when you're used to it, you become the center.

>> No.50899621

>>50899146
For me 100ug only resulted in very minor movement of the carpet and letters dancing on the screen.

>> No.50900104

>>50899396
ive taken fuckuing acid a ton its greaty. people have no clue what they're missing out on. yhou haven't lived until you've taken it. shit is fucking harmless.

>> No.50900113

>>50900104
>>50899146
you faggots need to stop it. We need people to flip burgers.

>> No.50900320

>>50899146
>Why the fuck haven't you taken LSD?
I was on it last night, AMA

>> No.50900353

>>50899146
LSD is the best drug there is. And financially speaking, it's not a complete waste of money like cocain.

>> No.50900377

>>50899146
I smoke weed on lsd is good

>> No.50900571

i like lsd alot.
it's a really nice chemical.

definitely worth checking out and enjoying.

>> No.50901121

>>50899146
How are shrooms darker? If anything they are more playful and less analytical. Also shorter trip.

>> No.50901547

>>50900104
I have taken quite a bit of LSD in my teens as well as some shit called nBoMe that was 50x stronger than the L but also a whole lot worse if sbused. I hsve smoked DMT, eaten lots of diff mush, etc. Trust me anon it is not that I say these things without having tried them, but, I also have had tons of out of body experiences before doing any of this. Which I was introduced to it all at 14-15 and I was doing it without my parents knowledge. I have found that one does not need any of it to experience what these substances can cause and that meditation with fasting had given me far more extreme 'trips,' if you will.

Yea sure you have nice euphoria and extremely cool visual hallucinations that can bend reality to a whole new level, but, in my experiences even on DMT. Not a single one of those trips was ever as awe inspiring or beyond the veil as meditation had done for me. DMT when I broke through as much like any avg dream I have had which were always insane or incredibly surrealist in a fantasy-esque manner or just like plain ol reality except it felt just as real as I do now typing into this little spying device. Not to say the trips I had on those substances were not fun or introspective or sometimes even hard on the mind (due to dosing so much I believe I died, which, happened on shrooms mostly, and not usually on L.

Most people I meet who are into shrooms tend to be cool people and not huge faggots about doing it. But everyone I have crossed who swears LSD is the best shit on Earth is always a fuckin retard who thinks hes talking to god or gods or aliens or they just party on it for fun. There are far more degenerates taking LSD and substances similar to it that are just plain abusing it and that is a reason I think things like it should not be so easily available.

As for quitting hard drugs with it? Shit like ibogaine and other roots are far better at that than L is... Most people just hang with lucy to have fun or to 'experience something new.'

>> No.50901602

>>50901547
I would like to note I was always taking eighths of shrooms like p envies or diff varieties of cubensis between 2g to 7g. My first shroom trip I did was 5g total from the most bruised fuckin stalk I ever seen at that time. Some of these trips made me believe I had died, but, I was okay with it due to having really strangely realistic dreams about dying all throughout my life. Which those got to be extremely intense at one point and so I started smoking weed to stop remembering em. Though I wish to stop smoking now so I may return to these other places.

All I know is that meditation and proper fasting is somethin else that is way beyond any drug you could do. People will shill against me, insult me for suggestimg this, or sperg out like some autistic nigger in a KFC drive thru that is all outta chikken. But I stand by this and wholeheartedly believe ones mind as well as brain is powerful without these things. Though some may have extreme difficulty in achieving what one may on any of these substances.

But everyone is somewhat different; I use to know a girl who wouldn't smoke weed cuz it made her have an out of body experience once. Lol

>> No.50901625

ok sorry for blogposting /biz/raelis
I love you guys
Unless you're a Jew then it is forbidden.

>> No.50901676
File: 2.10 MB, 500x500, 1647184212923.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50899196
2-CB is like what mainstream movies portray acid as being like. I sat in front of my speakers and I could see the music oozing out of the speakers and collecting in a multicolored pool on the floor in front of them.

>> No.50901967

>>50901121
yeah i agree
red wine + mushy = heaven

>> No.50902091

>>50901547
How do I advance my medidation? I do about 15 min a day but haven't experienced any strange or cosmic effect s.

>> No.50902210

waste of time and the more you take psychs the more out of touch with reality you become

>> No.50902279

Psychedelics are a midwit trap. If you're actually in touch with your body you can always separate the chemical effects out and feel the artificial high. Nothing comes for free. If you want a transcendental experience you need to grind meditation
Basically this >>50899396

>> No.50902366

>>50899146
>>have the entire next week free

That's a bit overkill. Maybe the next day, but that's cause of sleep deprivation.

>> No.50902461

>>50899146
Long trips are tiresome, I prefer shrooms

>> No.50902633

>>50902461
This.
Shrooms are much more sophisticated, you can grow them on your own and eat your produce and most importantly they are not an overkill like LSD, which makes it easier for more meaningful experiences

>> No.50903227
File: 108 KB, 1080x1080, 1657905446816.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50899146
Ok I'll give it a try. I already know how to use dark web markets and crypto. Hoffmann lived a full life, so what's the harm?

>> No.50903466

>>50902091
My bad I disappeared, anon. But it really requires patience, proper intentions, and a strong will. You have to absolutely keep trying or else you will mever make progress. If it takes you hours then it does, and if it does not then that is fine too.
The first time I broke through in meditation I felt as though all around me disappeared as if I had suddenly been put into one of those chambers that 'silence' all noise. My bodys weight disappeared in a sense and all of the sudden I was visualizing myself in a fleshy vortex that was akin to a tornado. There was no ground and all that was below me was a mirror of the vortex I was in and as I floated inside it. This cacophony of sound hit me that sounded like if you were to take all of the noise from all that is 'bad' im the world and just combined it into one horrible amalgation. It was incredibly intense and I had felt a state of fear/dread at first because I was hearing all this suffering and torment happening as I floated in this strange twister. It really sounded like murder, war, rape, etc, and all one could ever imagine that is negative was swarming around me. I did nothing but let the moment pass and eventually I became free from the flesh vortex and found myself looking from a familiar point of view which was at my backside in reality. The perspective I had was in a first person view as though I were another person. This isn't that crazy and is pretty tame compared to the other moments I have had through meditation or my dreams... I did not spend a whole lot of time in this perspective though; other times I have spent a great amount.

That moment felt like forever but in actuality I had been meditating for about 4 hrs or so. I can't really offer you a proper means or guide to meditate. Most of it involves a lot of letting go or letting certain feelings pass through you on a clear and thoughtless mind. You absolutely need patience.

>> No.50903551

Cuz I can't find it here in Brazil. They just sell shit nbome here.

"Why?" you may ask. Cuz we are dumb and can't into organic chemistry, that's why.

Do you wanna make it? Do you really wanna MAKE IT? COME TO BRAZIL AND OPEN A PROPER LSD LAB!