[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 225x225, 151512145.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50823989 No.50823989 [Reply] [Original]

I was leaving work last night when I saw my car boxed in by two vehicles who shouldn't have been on the lot because our store was closed.
I asked them kindly to move their vehicles so I could leave the premises and was met with altercation like behavior from a nigger and a foreigner, the foreigner drew a knife on me and threatened me (We have had multiple cars vandalized within this last week here trying to steal parts and rupturing gas tanks)
I proceed to get my managers inside the store and they basically cower into pussies and don't do anything as I'm demanding the two leave and let me go.
They refuse and try to ramp up the altercations, as the foreigner finally agreed and got into his car I went to take pictures of his plate but he jumped out and stood infront of my camera refusing to allow me to gather information about the incident (CYA for my job)

I finally leave but I see the police show up so I go back to tell my side of the story, my managers told the police that I saw a key inside the mans hand not a knife (All my managers were 300-500 yards away inside a store when this took place)
and that I was the one instigating and overreacting, the police let the two men go even though they shoved, assaulted, and chased me on the lot and kept me there over 45 minutes after I was done working.

>> No.50823997

The police officier reporting told me to (Go home and take a little nap)
While the nigger was shouting at me calling me an asshole the police officier told the nigger he respected him and have a good night, I proceed to tell my side of the story and immediately the cop starts screaming at me about to whip out his gun because he doesn't like my tone, mind you I'm just logically explaining why you shouldn't draw knives on people and this is how it was handled.

I was humiliated, assaulted and managers lied to police about what occurred to me when they weren't there to witness it.

I reported it all to corporate and they will be investigating it...

What's my fucking recourse here, now I gotta work with lying managers, nigger loving cops and manlets trying to ruin my job.

What the fuck do I do??!

>> No.50824041

>>50823997
Dont work in a store, wfh in a good neighborhood

>> No.50824090

>buy gun
>magdump niggers

>> No.50824141

>>50823997
Time to move to a red state.

>> No.50824160

>>50824090
Believe me I wanted to badly after this went down, and I'm not a violent person I can almost guarantee you I caught these faggots about to steal my catalytic converter and it's why they freaked the fuck out when I confronted them, I didn't even give a shit I just wanted them to move but to match a simple request to those levels of insanity and violent behavior told me I caught them red handed, two people including the store manager got their gas tanks punctured by someone in the same spot my car was at less than 7 days before it occurred.

>> No.50824185

>>50824141
Sadly enough I live in one of the reddest states don't kid yourself.

>> No.50824194

>>50823989
Do some sabotage to the property as revenge then quit obviously

>> No.50825434

>>50824194
Any good advice besides
>>50824041
Which I might actually do this worlds getting more dangerous and pussified at the same time.

>> No.50825470

>>50823989
You should have thought of that before you moved to a country that worships niggers.

>> No.50825486

Your managers are women. Quit and leave a fat shit on their desks.

>> No.50825507

>>50824185
We know this is a larp anyway you should have just said "and the nigger fucked my white girlfriend what do".

>> No.50825664

burn the joint down, theyre the real bad guys hear

>> No.50826427

that sucks
you should rape your managers and their daughters haha